It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Thought Experiment - UFO Watch on 31st May at 9pm GMT, 4pm EST [Feel Free To Take Part]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Great and thanks for all supporting the idea. Nothing to lose and everything to gain right! Anyway just so this didn't get lost in the other thread I've started a new one so that everyone is clear on what's what.

THE EVENT IS:

15-30 mins UFO Watch (in your locality)

TIME AND DATE:

Sunday 31st May at 9pm GMT (UK)

For the US folk that's 4pm EST, 3pm Central and 1pm Pacfic time. The rest of the world can work it out from GMT! Seems like a convenient time that works around the world. So mark this date and time in your diary.

So just to be clear this is a UFO watch iow your thoughts should be centured on actually seeing a UFO sighting or anything out of the ordinary.

If you don't believe in UFO's please still participate as most if not all here have already indicated you would. It would be great if as many of you as possible have a camera or better still video camera at hand to capture any possible activity on the day.

Please have fun with this and feel free to invite friends etc.

And remember to report back on here anything you witness that's out of the ordinary, capture it on film if you can and upload it to MATS.

HE WHO DARES WINS

Oh yes I nearly forgot the other important part: THE THOUGHT.

Please can we all think or say this out loud, (whichever you prefer) with as much focus as possible (hope you're all ok with the sentance I've selected)

THIS IS THE THOUGHT TO 'BE BEAMED' OUT THERE.......
"This is an ATS thought experiment, Alien beings please confirm you hear us?"

Good luck.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by pharaohmoan]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28 May 09 by Gools]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Great idea to start a new thread on this! for sure it would have been lost in the other post and most likely wouldn't have gotten as far. One question, has this time been calculated with the local sidereal time in mind or is there any truth behind that statement from the other post?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Can't wait and thank you for coordinating this for us. If there is anything I can do let me know. I mean besides think of UFOs at 1pm on sunday here is Sunny Albany Oregon.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
OK pharaohmoan I'm in and looking forward to it!

What am I suppose to be thinking about at the time though?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I'm sorry, is there a specific location, I think its hogwash, but hey it doesn't hurt to try you know.

So whats the location or are we hoping for anywhere. I think that would send great invitations for FARK to play a Hoax or anyone else for that matter.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
THIS IS THE THOUGHT TO 'BE BEAMED' OUT THERE.......
"This is an ATS thought experiment, Alien beings please confirm you hear us?"

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
wouldnt it be good to get one place that has an internet camera fixed up sio we can all focus on the same space and time.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'll be sending at 3 pm cst, hope everyone got the time right. A few years ago I was in a group which moved a certain hurricane a bit. The mind can be a powerful thing, make sure everyone sends at the correct time.

Good luck to everyone

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
star and flag my friend, i am 100 percent on board with this, this could be amazing

" Theres a star man waiting in the skys, he'd like to come and meet us but he think he'll blow our minds ""

bowie had it right
cant for sunday now

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Might have slight problem in UK,the weather has been sh..
has been very cloudy but count me in.
I'm glad its going to be daylight still,last thing we want is 50 sightings of airplanes,helicopters and chinese lanterns.
Great idea and we have nothing to loose,would be good idea to do this on a regular basis.
If an object should appear we should have at least 30 vids or still shots.
I'm sure someone will try and pull a fast one and claim they have footage.
Should be very easy to eliminate a hoaxer.

thanks and look forward to seeing the alien from the MASH potato advert

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Looking forward to doing this on a regular basis. Hope something happens on Sunday...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I'll be on the atlantic working on a boat(commercial fisherman) @ 4:00 Sunday. I'll be standing on deck "beaming" my thought while my captain will be shouting" what the f$%& are you doing!! Get back to work!!" S&F

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

World Time Converter

Just to be safe here's a link to a world time converter that will give the correct time for your city bases on GMT

Link

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The idea is great. The best time for any area around the summer season for us seems to be 9:30ish sometimes, but after 10 pm often. In the late winter and spring, earlier. At 9 here its not even very dark yet now, with the stars just barely starting to come out. It might be an idea to go 9-11 pm for each area. For some reason they don't show often until its quite dark.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Hey all.. Newbie who just stumbled on to this thread.. sounds like a great idea.

It is fact that the power of a focused group of collective minds can be a powerful thing.

Considering the objectiveof the exercise is the ET connection..thought some (those that weren't aware of it) may want to check out CSETI www.cseti.org... It's worth the look.... The founder, Dr. Steven Greer is the same guy behind the Disclosure Project.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

That's actually a great idea.

This will dramatically increase the chances of someone;somewhere in the world having a sighting, and this may lead to some footage. I have a feeling that someone may present video evidence come may 31st.

Regards,

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm in too, guys... This is a brilliant idea.
I mean, going on the theory that they're telepathic (which I believe), they should pick up something from us if we focus on the same message at the same time(s).
Just an awesome idea

Lets just all try to focus on the benevolent ET's, huh?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'm in.

Three suggestions: I don't think there's any harm in potentially increasing the chances of sucess by some quiet meditation AKA SoulOrb's Way. As I understand it, more of a request....... like a dance.

Second: If the place actually lights up, best have your camera handy.

third: While some may doubt this can actually happen, I think that doubt mars the smooth surface of such endeavors. I'm not completely convinced, but I'm trying to believe, and I think collective belief has power.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I don't mean to post again, but have people actually done this like this before? Coordinated an international UFO watch while beaming energy out to the universe?
Thank goodness for the internet!
We just might strike gold. You never know...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
There is no specific location, just your locality.

Me thinks the ones on the right wavelengths emitting that right feeling will be the ones to experience results perhaps.

Remember to have no doubt and really sincerely want it to happen.
Maybe we should spend 5 minutes a day or so prior and send the thoughts of asking any benevolent beings to show themselves in our locality at *said time* on *said date*. I will go ahead and set this up, two times each day prior.

If someone gets a result, try stay calm and don't get too excited
. Perhaps stare at it and hone whatever thoughts you think necessary, thank them, ask them for a sign if it's okay to get video footage, i duno.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join