It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Maps Higher Self, Walk Less, Let your higher Self Click More

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
This is a video about the higher self, where I use the analogy of Google Maps, and two bus drivers driving a bus, to hopefully explain the way I perceive my relationship with the higher self, and how I use it., and some of the things to look for as pitfalls when using it.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
can you connect to your higher self through meditation.??

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by moondog_0003

Personally, my favourite way of connecting with my HS, or atleast what i like to thing of as a guiding spirit is through fortune cookies.
Based on the idea that everything happens for a reason, i find that if i just let the fortune cookie actually teach me, it can.
I changed my diet plan, and lifestyle all for the better, two days later got a fortune cookie, and it was something like, " You will live a long, healthy and prosperous life".
I also worked with another company for a week, helping them out due to connections through the current company at the time, and at the end of it, they offered me a job, with much better opportunities. On the tuesday of the week that i was helping the other company, i got a fortune cookie saying "Your new job will bring an increase income and responsibilities". And it sure did.

Oh, and for everyone thinking, damn, he eats alot of Chinese, i do online fortune cookies. Same concept applies, except no rather tasty cookie.

Namaste.

new topics

join