It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea to be attacked; U.S. Nuclear first strike "likely" - Trustable info?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FadeToBlack

Obama is not retarded.

I agree with everything but the statement above...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kissmygrits
... The only news site to partially trust is Fox. Everyone is leading us astray...

God I hope you're joking!

Fox is a mouthpiece for the GOP.

Whether that's the lesser of it's other evils, I'm not sure, as it has so many.

I think the people who tend to denigrate the MSM, are the ones who don't actually read it! They just parrot what they read on ATS and such.

As for N.Korea, Kim Jong il, is not as crazy as he likes the world to think. He wants recognition and aid, and this is his way of attempting to get it.

As for the Armistice, it's still intact. N.Korea are just just posturing at moment.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by mckyle]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I am afraid to say this but expect this incursion sometime this summer or sometime in the fall.

The reunification of Korea needs to happen and this may be the cost.

Personally, I'd rather not see this go down like this as we can always replace the nuke with say, 4 MOAB's and a few dozen ICBM's.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Kim is Angry, he has been watching Mad TV Parodies of Himself

Seriously though my take on this is.

1. Stop giving foreign aid to them period, if a country can't stand on it's own two feet something is wrong, that needs fixing from the inside.

2. Kim Knows that when he makes a noise he ends up getting Aid, It is a learned behavior.

3. Call all troops home from south korea.

4. Sit back and watch.

5. When they have done fighting help to clean up the mess.

6. If North Korea threatens U.S. soil feel free to wipe them out, I don't think anyone will complain in that situation.

7. If one country can have Nukes so can another.

8. If U.S. wants to Status Quo to be the The Stongest Country says what go's Listen to China.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Of course NATO will attack. Unfortunately its the right thing to do. At the preemptive level.

Some of us and family are going to die in this #. Obama already knows and Isael's waiting for the green light to go (shut-down Iran's WMD the hard way). Bad stuff's coming -- unless EBEs step-in again?

Decoy

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Well your 'elected officials' have betrayed the will of the people multiple times.
If you read the federalist papers and constitution you will realize that all other options are over and the only thing left in reality is violence. Voting does not work if the only two major choices are the same team. "The people must rush tumultuously to arms".. federalist papers number 28, spoken by Alexander Hamilton - look it up.

I guess you could take it as a wake up to the real world - this is how bad things have got.

And for the record, Hal Turner has been pretty accurate at calling things. In this case I HOPE he is wrong.

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
N. Korea has put it's population into poverty to facilitate the building and reinforcing of their military and it's installations. They have many underground bunkers and bases. They have many tactical spots hidden, same as any other major player.

Regular airstrikes won't do much against an underground bunker.

I will edit this bank of text to highlight something interesting.

"The United States has put it's population into poverty to facilitate the building and reinforcing of their military and it's installations. They have many underground bunkers and bases. They have many tactical spots hidden, same as any other major player."

It almost works, yet to slightly lesser extent. 2Billion dollars a day loss to feed the giant, military, welfare and govt beast running the country.

"Regular airstrikes won't do much against an underground bunker. "
Yes they can. Bunker busters..

[edit on 28/5/09 by GhostR1der]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by KingPen

See, this is the common misconception of many unpopular Presidents (or politicians in general). People like to label certain candidates that they don't like as "retarded" (e.g. George W. Bush).

These guys have gone to college, people!

George W. Bush graduated from Yale and Harvard. Obama went to Harvard. Just because they don't make the decisions you don't want them to, doesn't mean they are 'retarded'. In fact, labeling them as retarded gives away your skepticism in allowing them to get away with much more than say, they would otherwise.

If you label someone retarded, when they do something you don't agree with, you call them stupid. But in fact, you have been deceived into allowing them to get away with what they do because you have gotten to the point where you stop analyzing what they do closely enough because everything they do is stupid right? Why would you continue to watch what someone does if all it is is stupid? You are letting them get away with so much more because they are adding cards to their deck under the table in which you just turned away. Again, why would you watch a retarded card player, he or she will never win right? It's all part of the deception. It's the black horse. It's the oldest trick and the book, and you fell for it.

My point? Instead of labeling political figures as 'retarded' or 'stupid', from this moment forth they should be referred to as 'deceptive','deceitful', and 'liars'. All politicians are. No matter any political campaign rhetoric, all candidates have an agenda.

One day, I hope that agenda will be for the people, and not against them.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FadeToBlack

Honestly we can discuss this in detail in another thread, as the standard of intellect that you bring up is completely relative.

But please note... I didn't say he was retarded, I just disagreed that he is not.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CZBR51
Hi, cautiouslypessimistic

English is my second language but I undestood the Article I had post like NEWS; he finish his article with the following text:

"Additional details on tonight "Hal Turner Show" airing from 9:00 - 11:00 PM eastern U.S. time (GMT -0400) tonight, Wednesday 27 May 2009 "

This is a possibility or he has real information?

Had I undestood the article correct?

CZBR51

Hal Turner is a Nazi douche.. nothing out of him is very credible.. that is my opinion of the man though.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle
As for the Armistice, it's still intact. N.Korea are just just posturing at moment.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by mckyle]

I'm afraid it's not.

N.Korea declared yesterday that compliance with this agreement is no longer their desire.
They have stated that if SK and the U.S. attempts to interfere in any of their shipping they will attack SK.

The only way a country can "un-sign" a document or agreement is through statement of intention to divorce themselves from it. They have stated it, it is fact.

This is potentially the most dangerous aspect of this entire scenario now. If the U.S. and SK do not stop and search any vessel, their agreement seems pointless and without any credibility. If they do, NK will have to attack SK, or look foolish and back down on their threat.

Personally, I don't think this will happen.

I am certain that there will be an incident at the border and that it will quickly spiral out of control, and NK will step over the divide into the South.
They've spent fifty years pulling faces at each other across that border, and now the South is bolstering their defences there if voices from the villages along that border are to be believed.

I don't think we (outside nations) should be complacent here. We are expecting NK to be posturing for attention and aid, for the world to make concessions, but NK has spent fifty years building their military, and these new events are happening at such a pace as to indicate that this isn't merely same-old-story attention seeking.

If they wanted to get attention, they did that with the nuclear test. That is the ultimate attention grabber, nothing else is needed.
Why step further and test rockets, start up the nuclear facility to develop more plutonium, break the armistice...?

Right now they're testing the waters, they know that the world is thinking they're just seeking a deal, and they're using the delay to put the final touches in place.

But, ultimately, regardless of whether this is posturing or not, something HAS to be done to contain the threat.
If countries are nervous of Iran, and while they are nowhere near this level of capability, it stands to reason that NK should be halted in their tracks a decade ago!

Bluffing or not, something has to be done now to prevent greater bloodshed later.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
If this is for real? i do not think Us would start with using nukes.
It would probably start with very well directed air strikes against nuclear manufacture plants. And if that wouldn't help more military targets will be hit one after one.

But what the world should do is, STOP coddle with these toy country's.
As a normal human being you get pretty tired of sadist rulers and dictators popping up now and then, to destroy the world.
Like these ones : Ruhollah Khomeini, Idi Amin Dada, Pol Pot, Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussein, etc

STOP CODDLE with morons like these ones when they crawl out, take them out at once instead.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FadeToBlack

I feel it has to be said that Bush also sank several companies before he became president, due to his own incompetence.

It's one thing denying a person is a retard (I hate that word too), but let's not re-write history to glorify that man.

In support of your sentiment, It also has to be pointed out that no president is left to make all these decisions without having access to thousands of facts, mountains of data and a troop of advisor's in everything from economics to military strategy.

Right now he'll have thirty groups of people telling him every possible scenario, there'll be think-tanks working out every plausible option and every potential outcome.
They'll be weighing up the costs and benefits of every plausible strategy, along with assessing the mood of the American people.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Kind of off topic but I just read this quote from Obama and had to share it...

""I've made some mistakes, and I guarantee you I will make some more," Obama said."

Finally Obama and I agree about something.....

Ref: www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
america should not take north korea lightly. america should be prepared
at all times. be cautious, this is a game of chess, make the wrong move and it will be check mate. north korea has nothing to lose. they are trying to play with their pawn for the first move. (wrong move). america use the king and finish them quick. dont worry what other countries will say about your move. remember america is the puppetteer and the rest of us are just puppets. the rest will follow your move. ps australia will be by your side. go aussie.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CZBR51

North Korea to be attacked; U.S. Nuclear first strike "likely" - Trustable info?

turnerradionetwork.blogspot.com

In this war mongering wet dream describing the superior US war machine he ends his very own fantasy with the words.

It is expected the war will be over within one or two days. Korea will be reunited. It's Capitol will be Seoul and its government will be democratically elected.

the fallout will render large part of north korea (and probably the whole Korean Peninsula) uninhabitable for decades if not centuries. There must be a more easy way to get rid of Kim II and the threat he poses.

[edit on 2009/5/28 by reugen]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CZBR51

1st, that's bullsh@! that's the last thing they would do, and even then they'd be begging North Korea to stop doing what it is doing...

Plus they won't tell Russia to be on alert for Nuclear Fallout. Come on... Gimmie a break.

2nd, Air samples taken after the nuclear test en route to U.S. for testing, official says. This is also Bullsh@! staling, they can test those air samples on the plane, they have a lab available on the plane... Seems like more of the Bush B.S. do nothing, afraid of a REAL fight methodology again to me...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
If the NWO can make money by going to war with North Korea - we will be going to war with North Korea.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kukulcangod

Yeah that's what they'd do. It would be the same as F-15's bombing Germany in the 1940's...

With the U.S. Tactical Surgical Strike ability, any "farm" I mean facility North Korea has could be pinpoint decimated without so much as anything else damaged 5000 ft from ground zero...

The U.S. bombers would not even be seen, nor be in any type of threat, from North Korea's World War II era technology...

[edit on 5/28/2009 by Brainiac]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The US would most likely drop a TSAR bomb over N.Korea to show they mean buisness, then promptly tell them "the next one wont be so clean."

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bearack
I would be willing to bet at 99% accuracy that there is not even a smidgen of a nuke attack in the cards for the US.

To win against NK, the US only needs to hold the line, cut all supply lines to NK and through attrition, NK folds. There is absolutely no need for nukes and it's stupid to think the US would even consider them. The article is nothing more than propaganda!!!

I agree with you that the U.S will not preemptively strike North Korea with nuclear weapons, however a limited tactical strike with aircraft is most certainly "in the cards" sadly this will only postpone the inevitable. North Korea has endured heavy sanctions in the past, it doesn't matter what the U.S does remember it is landlocked with "Big Daddy" China, they will always be able to get what they need via China. North Korea is a puppet of China don't think for a minute that they are not, while Korea most certainly has its own agenda the ultimate goal is to remove the U.S's sphere of influence from the far east to be replaced with China. This is a game of geopolitical insanity at warp factor 9, and it will not end well.

Sailor

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join