It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey i am new ....strange dream UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hi,

i am newbie been on this site off and on after last night decided to join..I had a very strange dream last night.It was the strangest one i ever had even the dream with the "keepers" in the himalayan mountains medidate against evil wasnt as strange enough!

In my dream i was taking trash out on a cold dark evening and suddenly i saw a beauthiful colored ufo in the sky!I began to thank him for this unique sighthing of mine and then the ufo/alien whatever it was asked me to if he can introduce itself but wasnt talking was more like ...dont know!Like i was communicating with it they way i wasnt told!After it asked me i said no because i was scared and the ufo agreed with it and left!!This dream was really vivid!!
Can someone explain that to me?

Peace in da middle east!!!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
interesting....i had a similar dream!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS friend.

I hope you find what your looking for, I am sure there are plenty of members who could help answer your questions. Once you reach 20 posts, please open up a thread and ask some questions.

As far as your dream goes, the mind is a powerful thing. Dreams are the gateway into the soul.

You should start a dream journal, it will help you interpret your dreams.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
A dream is no place to admit cowardice. They OWN you now. Next time you have a dream like this take control, or they will control you.

new topics

top topics

join