It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth may one day be searched for anomalies like we do Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I believe Mars was once Earth-like and that it supported intelligent life. Upon a looming disaster that ancient civilization migrated to another star system. In present time, this mysterious planet holds much intrigue to us. As we examine pictures of Mars that are transmitted back to us by NASA satellites, we discover many anomalies - many enigmas that look like artificial structures, water, plants, and life. (marsanomalyresearch.com...)

2645 AC: We must flee Earth due to a looming disaster. We migrate to another Star System. A newly formed (or towed/seeded) planet that supports intelligent now takes residence in our old star system. They are billions of miles away yet they are intrigued by the desolate Earth. Through their crude technology they can spot anomalies on the Earth's surface. They begin to ponder who made these artificial structures. They are inspired to advance themselves, to explore new frontiers.

Best I can do to explain the cycle of life in our star system/galaxy/universe.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by genma]

[edit on 27-5-2009 by genma]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well, there are already tons of threads here about ancient civilizations, Atlantis, just how old are the pyramids & sphinx (older than they say), and there are a number of good books and lots of controversy surrounding ooparts--out of place artifacts--and the true history of the human race. It runs the gamut.

So you're not alone in your thinking by any means!

[edit on 27-5-2009 by gottago]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Oh, please...

Skipper is full of it .

There is not ONE single "anomaly" that he ever presented to his fans which would make me go hmmmm, gee, this could be something...

He is a good example what happens when you decide that something must be true no matter what and then you go and look for it

join