It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Warmongers Accused of Stepping up Military Moves against the North Korea

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

US Warmongers Accused of Stepping up Military Moves against the North Korea

translate.google.com

These moves lay bare the sinister and dangerous scenario of the US to put the Asia-Pacific region under its military control.

The US remains unchanged in its way of thinking and wild ambition that it can dominate the world only when it puts the above-said region under its control. The aim sought by the US imperialists through the deployment of F-22s is to carry out its blitz strategy based on a surprise pre-emptive attack upon any target. The US remains unchanged in its way of thinking and wild ambition that it can dominate the world only when it puts the above-said region under its control
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
So I thought I would get the news straight from the horse's mouth. Do take into context that this is a media outlet controlled by the North Korean Government.

I find their view kind of refreshing in a way. No stepping around the bush like our media does they are saying exactly what they think the United States is going to do.

I especially liked this part:

he North Korea has single-minded unity more powerful than nuclear weapons and invincible military capability unfathomable in its range and depth.

The US moves to mount a pre-emptive attack on the DPRK are as foolish an attempt as taking oil to extinguish the fire. The US moves to mount a pre-emptive attack on the North Korea are as foolish an attempt as taking oil to extinguish the fire.

The army and people of the DPRK are keeping themselves fully combat ready with a high degree of vigilance against the above-mentioned moves of the US imperialists. The army and people of the North Korea are keeping themselves fully combat ready with a high degree of vigilance against the above-mentioned moves of the US imperialists.

The US would be well advised to halt at once its dangerous military moves against the DPRK if it wants to escape the lot of a tiger moth, bearing deep in mind that any attempt to make a pre-emptive attack on the DPRK is little short of inviting a disaster itself. The US would be well advised to halt at once its dangerous military moves against the North Korea if it wants to escape the lot of a tiger moth, bearing deep in mind that any attempt to make a pre-emptive attack on the North Korea is little short of inviting a disaster itself.

Oh NKNA, you make my heart split with laughter at your use of language.

They do make some interesting threats though. What are your thoughts?

translate.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5/27/2009 by Tentickles]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'm wondering if north koreans repeat their sentences twice on purpose or if it was a bad cut and paste. lol

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I have to agree with NK on this one . USa has conssistently been provoking the nk and if I were USA , I would take NK seriously as they have excellent bioweapons program

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

Oh it's not a bad cut and paste. That's the real article... Google didnt even have to translate if for me because they have an auto translator on the NKNA website...

Makes me giggle a little...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I’ve been searching for info on the *Tiger Moth* and all I come up with is info on a biplane(s).

Kim isn’t talking about sending a bunch a flyers after S.Korea and the US ships???

Or is he?

peace

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
wait wait wait . . .

So after the saber rattling, defying the UN, etc . . . they are accusing us of warmongering?

That little man is a piece of work.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Here's my 2 cents for whatever its worth. China had been and still is NK's largest trading partner and a major trading ally for most the Asian region. I don't doubt that the chinese gov't if not the chinese intelligence services have been making overatures to key people within NK in the eventuality that KJI does finally cross the threshold push things to a retalitory level. If this does go down and KJI orders full scale attacks or even orders some type of action that incurs military response , China will give the go and a military coup will occur. They will announce this in fact right after it was done and thier pawns were in place. They will then send in aid as well the interim gov't will ease some of the laws and rules in place at the behest of the chinese gov't. They will then work with the IAEA to locate and seize any nuclear arms and offer full transparency of the seizures and eliminating any chance of NK to re arm. This will allow them to take center stage and alot of countries will applaud them for taking such a bold move and preventing a serious conflict in the region. Thier standing in the world community skyrockets, new trade routes and an economic boom ensue , thus further eroding the U.S.'s standing in the world. Just my theory but I feel it may be the right one.
P.S. This also negates the possibility of the U.S. or allies from gaining ground in NK.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by djvexd]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kombatt98
I have to agree with NK on this one . USa has conssistently been provoking the nk and if I were USA , I would take NK seriously as they have excellent bioweapons program

Total Bull#! North Korea was found to have been secretly violating the nuclear non-proliferation treaty a few years ago - a treaty that THEY signed in good faith, and has ever since been rattling the sabre at the U.S. and its allies.

You can take your one-sided assessment and cram it.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

Total Bull#! North Korea was found to have been secretly violating the nuclear non-proliferation treaty a few years ago - a treaty that THEY signed in good faith, and has ever since been rattling the sabre at the U.S. and its allies.

You can take your one-sided assessment and cram it.

but evidence suggests that USA did provoke North korea ,

Despite Bush cabal claims of “coincidence”, N. Korea’s latest step of initiating a nuclear test could have come as a result of the United States Treasury Department labeling N. Korea a “criminal state” and cutting off its access to the international banking system, only four days after N. Korea signed a denuclearization agreement with the U.S., China, Russia, Japan and South Korea, in which the U.S. and North Korea agreed to "respect each other's sovereignty, exist peacefully together and take steps to normalize their relations."
www.associatedcontent.com...

once again, we find ourselves in a precarious situation, not so much because N. Korea is determined or able to launch a nuclear attack on the U.S. or its allies, or even to sell its nukes, but because we have a presidential administration that is actively choosing confrontation. It is a fact that George W. Bush declared to the world that North Korea and Iran were members of the “axis of evil” in January 2002. It is also a fact that a few months later, North Korea announced it had started enriching uranium, and shortly thereafter withdrew from the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty, expelled inspectors, shut down surveillance devices and restarts its Yongbyon reactor. Also a fact is that Bush refused Colin Powell's desire to engage in efforts to resolve these North Korean breaches of the existing agreements, resorting instead to name calling and still more saber rattling. Now the latest provocation comes in the form of aTreasury Department declaration stating that N. Korea a “criminal state” only four days after both countries signed a treaty designed to lessen conflict. Could it be that all of these are just a series of coincidences?
www.associatedcontent.com...

aonther provocation:

There is disagreement at the Security Council over whether North Korea violated any UN resolutions with the US on one side and Russia, backed by China, on the other. The Obama administration has called the launch a “provocative act.” “We think that what was launched is not the issue; the fact that there was a launch using ballistic missile technology is itself a clear violation,” said UN ambassador Susan Rice, who is pressing for more sanctions against North Korea at the Security Council. Chinese officials said North Korea, like other nations, had a right to launch satellites. “Every state has the right to the peaceful use of outer space,” said Russia’s deputy U.N. envoy, Igor N. Shcherbak.
rebelreports.com...

USA starts sabrerattling despite , Nk launching a civilian satellite

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
if north korea is so innocent and a good place with truthful information, why dont you go move there? NK is in the wrong here and has been for a long time going back multiple presidents.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

What??

Where do you get that the U.S. has been provoking NK? Consistently, no less.

Just read your last post. Your evidence could hardly be called provocation.

[edit on 5/27/2009 by soldiermom]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conservatron
if north korea is so innocent and a good place with truthful information, why dont you go move there? NK is in the wrong here and has been for a long time going back multiple presidents.

"You talkin' to me?" How about "yada, yada, yada, warden...boom!"

I have a friend in South Korea and he is all yawns about this, but then again, he is a raging alcoholic so he barely feels pain...but if he did he would be upset at you. This is real, this isn't something else. If North Korea drops the bomb, there will be scurrying, and a lot of it, and then the fallout, both radiation-wise and the political fallout. I personally say let cooler heads prevail...let's convince Russia to take care of it.

link   
reply to post by Tentickles

This is the typical response of Communist dictators. The media in N. Korea, as you said, is sanctioned by the government, there is no independent, and free media there, just like in all other Communist dictatorships.

This is how their dictotor sees things, and probably he is being pushed by China, just like Saddam was being pushed by Russia to make the U.S. and allies move against Saddam's regime.

We are witnessing one of the final chess moves of the Chinese Communist Party which they have planned for decades.

N. Korea wouldn't be so emboldened without a more powerful ally behind it, and that main ally is China, and also as a second big ally Russia.

link   
reply to post by Kombatt98

1. Your source is a blog? Seriously?
2. In your first quoted paragraph it clearly says that North Korea's decision COULD HAVE been the result of the United States ...
3. Yes of course Bush declared N. Korea and Iran as part of the "Axis of Evil"! N. Korea was just found to have been enriching uranium when they weren't supposed to have been and Iran was saying they were going to have nuclear power whether anyone else liked it or not. This also followed the worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil. What else would you have the president do???

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I had to laugh when I read the part of the invading F-22's!!!

LOL, I bet not one F-22 would be part of an invasion. Only have 170 or so and our F-16's and F-18's would be more than effective against their Mig's.

And our F-35's, god save us!!! the SU-37 blows it out of the water....Why in heavens name would you stop production of the most brilliant fighter in avaition history!!!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kombatt98

They claimed it was to launch a satellite however after no satellite could be found this sorta shot that excuse then it went to well we were conducting a test to see if we could launch a satellite.This excuse also failed because there not worried about altitude but is more concerned with the distance they can get the missile to travel.So before you come up with a theory might want to check your facts.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Ya' beat me to it!

All this bunk coming from the facist government who claims space launches that never happened.

To the OP for bringing us the translated article.

To the North Korean whackadoos for massive lies and their own warmongering.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

Same way that I see it going down. China will back him all the way into the grave.
China gets the world opinon on her side for the moment in history.

When conditions don't change in N. Korea sheeple will realize the puppet has been replaced with the master.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Im sorry, but I dont think that ol Barry would do something like this.
He would have so much to lose if he let something like that happen.
Just imagine the headlines
"Barry kills millions"
I doubt he would get re-elected after that =)
No matter how blind his supporters are, I dont think even this will fly with them, but who really knows, a lot of them would lick his toilet after he was done using it.

That said, NK does need to be dealt with in my opinion, but not with the use of nukes. If we did that, we would be worse than they ever hoped to be. I think the whole reason for these types of articles comming out as of lately is due to all the BS going on over there, leaving nothing but trigger happy writers to say whatever they want to maximize the potential profit from doing so. Sorry, but they are not getting my kudos on this one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join