It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billionaire: Elite Want Two-Thirds Of The “Dumb People” Wiped Off The Planet

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Wow something me and the new world order actually agree on do you actually take the time to talk to people on the streets now a days. There seems to be a total lack of education and dealing with the public i am amazed that people can put there shoes on by themselves. Maybe killing is a wee bit harsh but at the very least they should have to wear a sign so i can avoid them!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I am all for people that are more motivated to work….and everyone should be allowed to succeed or fail based on their own choices or initiative, as one faction of the elite believe...

However, the corrupt officials that comprise a disproportionate quantity of the elite are making the laws that govern us. It is hard to kick against to goads aka known as pricks. Mods, that is not a swear word...by the way.

"It is hard for thee to kick against the pricks", is a proverb that was used often by both Latin and Greek writers. The word for "pricks" in the Greek is kentron [ken'-tron], which means a point or goad. In fact, in other translations (such as the NIV) the word "goads" is used.

A goad is a stick with a pointed piece of iron fastened to the end of it. This instrument is used to prod the oxen on when they are plowing. When a stubborn ox attempted to kick back against the goads (pricks), he would actually wound himself. The proverb was often used to teach the lesson that it is foolish to rebel against a powerful authority. Any attempt to do so would result in much greater difficulties.
Source

"It seems like every new corner we turn, the Rockefellers are already there. And in some cases, they have been there for a long, long time." --

nationalexpositor.com...

We must be smarter in our revolt!

[edit on 27-5-2009 by burntheships]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
I suppose they should get started in D.C. with Pelosi, Reid and Frank. Chop Chop. Times a wasting and the economy is only getting worse.

Sorry Biden, but you may get thrown under the bus as well.

“Either a prolonged, agonizing depression that dooms the world to decades of stagnation, decline and poverty ... or an intense-but-shorter depression that paves the way for a new sustainable economic world order, with less sovereignty but more efficiency.” Other items on the agenda included a plan to “continue to deceive millions of savers and investors who believe the hype about the supposed up-turn in the economy.

They are about to be set up for massive losses and searing financial pain in the months ahead,” and “There will be a final push for the enactment of Lisbon Treaty, pending on Irish voting YES on the treaty in Sept or October,”[1] which would give the European Union massive powers over its member nations, essentially making it a supranational regional government, with each country relegated to more of a provincial status.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Have you actually read any books by this man? He even talks about his stints in prison in his books. He goes on, and on, and on about HIMSELF, in his books to such a disgusting degree, that it is almost impossible to wade thourgh them for anything of benefit he might say.

The guy is stuck on himslef.

I purchase his books and read them just to get a kick outa how good he tries to make himself look, once again! (I buy them at goodwill, etc, 'cause I'd never give the guy a dime directly.]

This guy is a joke, a sham, a con artist who, I believe learned how to perfect his craft in prison.

Whatta freaking loooooooooooooser!

Prove, that anything he has ever written to me is of benefit to anybody but himself, and I might reconsider thinking what I do.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Wow, imagine what your response would be if he hadn't mentioned his sordid past in his own book! The old saying "damned if you do, damned if you don't" comes to mind.

And I'm saying that as someone who's never bought anything from this guy.

Peace

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
A billion is chump change now.

Zillion is the new billion.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

Indeed, perhaps the new One World currency will be called a GooglePlex

–noun
a number that is equal to 1 followed by a googol of zeros and expressed as 10^10^100

A billionaire would then be called a Goo-Plexian-aire or just simply Perplexianaire

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This thread wreaks of character assassination over valid reasons why the guy is wrong.

I kind of thought killing 2/3's of the dumb people off was kind of dumb to be honest. They spend all the time and effort making them dumb, only to then kill them off?

Why would they want to remove 2/3's of the greatest resources this planet has?

If it's true, then they are wrong period. But I'm going to die someday anyway, can't spend my life worrying about such things. Especially considering all the easily provable and wrong things already being done which are in plain view. If you can't swallow an orange, why bother with the watermelon?

Really, the only thing of worry would be if power is so centralized that such a thing is even possible in the first place. That there are those who have the power to do such a thing at all should be the biggest concern IMO.

Kinda like - if America is the richest country in the world, but has over 10 trillian dollars in debt, then whom is it that is so rich that they can loan the richest country in the world such a debt. To whom does the richest nation in the world owe such amounts of money to?

[edit on 27-5-2009 by badmedia]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Kevin Trudeau does not make any sense.
The only way he would have gotten into one of the elites meeting is to be one and by telling everyone about how the elites want the dumb people wiped out he is putting a target on his back.

But the best part is both the elites and the so-called dumb people will be gunning for him,
The elites for telling everyone about there secret.
And the dumb people because they would believe he is one of the elite.

Could not happen to a better con artist.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

I kind of thought killing 2/3's of the dumb people off was kind of dumb to be honest. They spend all the time and effort making them dumb, only to then kill them off?

Wolves can not help themselves...they just do what wolves do.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

Your point is well taken and I'm aware of his past. When the system we all must live under is infinitely more corrupted, and for all intents and purposes free of prosecution as long as you "play along", I'm more inclined to give a guy like Trudeau a pass, especially when he's paid his debt to society and is still willing to take on the system and wake people up.

Peace

Possible, plausible...redemtion attempt? I suppose he was always a noncomformist, so it could fit...

reply to post by ANNED

Redemption has a price...but in this case, the price seems high, and his success is iffy...

Edit to add: Agreed, if he is just doing this for money he will get his fitting end.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by burntheships]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by fraterormus
Although, the wolf in sheep's clothing ruse, of eugenics-loving fascist aristocrats hiding their true nature under the guise of humanitarian efforts is something I wouldn't put past them.

Hey, now, quit hating on the Freemasons.

Don't be a hatah, playah.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
On days like today, Sometimes even I feel like getting rid of 2/3 of the populace.

But then it has been quite the long day.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

By the elite's standards, you are a dumb person unless you play golf with them or engage in their ritualistic blood orgies.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mostlyspoons

Every dumbass on the planet today was on the highway in Destin, Florida. Tags from everywhere, rubber-necking tourists start their U-turns from the OUTSIDE lane, and make their right turns from the INSIDE LANE.

Get rid of the dummies? Let's not stop with just two-thirds of the dummies, let's make it a sweep.

Imagine.

No welfare to support, no idiots on highways, no people getting weird things stuck up their kazoo, and no liberals!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

That's a really sick world view you have there.

You remind me of some of the eugenicists I've read about. You want to do it for the better of the rest of the world. Yeah right.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by dooper

That's a really sick world view you have there.

You remind me of some of the eugenicists I've read about. You want to do it for the better of the rest of the world. Yeah right.

Yep I'd say he is a bit over the edge there. Really, think about that kind of thought process....cops could just shoot all traffic violators...shoot on the spot in the name of humanity. What absolute carp.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Population reduction starts at the starving then on to less fortunate. Then on to uneducated,, and so on.
One thing difficult to argue with, that being this Ball is both seriously over-populated and full of WMD threats which will not only hurt us but seriously jeopardize and kill our off-spring my friends.

With Pakistan and NK fiddling with nucs or subjecting these types of weapons to deplore - wow. France, England and/or the USA need to amalgamate resources a firmly shut-down these dude states, I feel.

What do we do?

Decoy
edited for name

[edit on 28-5-2009 by Decoy]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I'm wondering how many people who posted in this thread have actually listened to the interview? Alex Jones annoys me and I didn't know who this Kevin Trudeau guy was until I googled him. But if what he's saying is true, and I have no reason not to believe him, aren't the implications kinda huge?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by flybynight

If anything like that can be proven as true, I'd be one of the first to lock, load, and go on a hunt. Not for the 2/3rd's, but for those that want to commit such mass killing. I'm sure there are those that would join me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join