It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billionaire: Elite Want Two-Thirds Of The “Dumb People” Wiped Off The Planet

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Alex talks with Kevin Trudeau...who tells us that in secret, the billionaires of the world want two thirds of the "dumb people" wiped off the face of the earth.

Trudeau said that the elite is divided into two camps, one larger faction that really "Categoriacally believes they are genetically superior to the rest of the population" and another smaller faction, mainly comprising of younger people, that are feeding Trudeau information who, “Have come to the conclusion that some people are smarter than others, some people are more talented than others, some people are more motivated to work….but everyone should be allowed to succeed or fail based on their own choices or initiative….and that’s where there’s a split and a division right now at the highest levels,” said Trudeau.

Billionaire entrepreneur Kevin Trudeau, who has been constantly harassed and sued by the FTC for promoting alternative health treatments, told The Alex Jones Show yesterday that elitists and Bilderberg members who he had personally conversed with spoke of their desire to see “two thirds of the dumb people” wiped off the planet.

Trudeau admitted that he was in Greece recently and implied that he attended the Bilderberg Group meeting, while also stating that he personally knew many Bilderberg members who he “conversed with on a regular basis”.....
.....Elitists veil their agenda with the humanitarian rhetoric of the need to naturally reduce world population by means of contraception and education.....
....“Some of the conversations you have on the 200 foot yachts off the coast of Monaco - you can’t believe what really goes on behind closed doors,” said Trudeau,

www.infowars.com...

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Overpopulation is a primary concern of the elite...
Secretive Rich Cabal Met To Discuss Population Control
www.prisonplanet.com...

Yea nor Nay ATS?

[edit on 27-5-2009 by burntheships]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Where to hide the mass murderers of the world?

In humanitarian charities and projects.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I always had the feeling this guy was a major con artist. That was just my gut feeling, I know nothing about him except his infomercials which were always pushing some ridiculous scam.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
Where to hide the mass murderers of the world?

In humanitarian charities and projects.

Could not have said it better myself!

[edit on 27-5-2009 by burntheships]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Yea I kind of think the same thing...and then he uses it as an excuse to keep getting the invites to the Yachts of the Rich and Famous and "Elite Murderers" club. BS IMHO.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Trudeu is a huckster and as much as I like Alex having this guy on his show is a waste.

That being said, I can't say I would be terribly upset if the morons on this planet did die off. I wouldnt go on some killing spree or round them up or taint the water or anything like that. I'd simply roll back all of these government systems in place that make failure an impossibility and at times reward gross stupidity and negligence. Let the idiots wipe themselves out by being idiots.

Just the other day, for example, in CT some 18 year old cousin or something came over a house occupied by a "family" of a dozen or so to "play" with his 9 year old cousin. An 18 year ols coming to play with a 9 year old is odd enough but this was at 10 PM! Any normal/sane individual is wondering "WTF" about now. Long story short the 9 year old ended up with a bullet in his face.

Everyone in that house should fade from existence. Not because someone like me or anyone else decrees it so but because they are morons born from generations of morons past who never should have made it as far as they have and wouldnt have if it werent for government run "safety nets" which by virtue of encouraging this sort of behavior make life significantly less safe for those living within a relative proximity to people like this.

I believe I heard it here some time ago but back when you could starve to death for being an idiot there were fewer idiots.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
You know, it's really hard to take the king of late-night Infomercials seriously as a Bilderberger. (Although granted, Dan "I stand by all the misstatements I made" Quayle was a Bilderberger too...and that has to make them the laughing stock of anyone with half a brain.)

If the Elite consider financial success = intelligence, then they are clinically delusional. It's a scientific fact that fecal matter floats to the top. Perusing a list of their reputed members only reinforces that fact.

Although, the wolf in sheep's clothing ruse, of eugenics-loving fascist aristocrats hiding their true nature under the guise of humanitarian efforts is something I wouldn't put past them. After all, Hitler claimed that his actions in the Holocaust were a "Christian Crusade" and was supported by the Catholic Church as such. Bad guys almost never consider themselves to be the "bad" guys, but go through such pains to convince people that they are the "good" guys. The sad thing is that people fall for it.

Well, I'll never look at Kevin "Fraudster and Huckster Extraordinaire" Trudeau the same again. That's for sure.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by fraterormus]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If we honestly rid the world of the "dumb" half the people to be killed would be the billionaires. Just because they have money doesn't mean they have common sense and deeper intelligence.
The are smart in a different more shallow sort of way, it's hard to explain.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
why only 2/3 of all "dumb people" ?
I'm all for 100% of the "dumb people". Once that's done, we can focus on important issues instead of Jerry Springer, Big Macs and things like spreading Jebus.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by warrenb]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pop_science
If we honestly rid the world of the "dumb" half the people to be killed would be the billionaires. Just because they have money doesn't mean they have common sense and deeper intelligence.
The are smart in a different more shallow sort of way, it's hard to explain.

And it certainly doesn't mean the opposite either; that all people with many are evil and stupid. That was really a horrible thing to say. There are quite a few Intelligent, "deep" and goodhearted rich-people in this World.
Please re-think.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The "dumb people" the elites want to get rid of include the haters who dismiss every word out of the mouth of a guy like Trudeau simply because he's a good salesman and actually DID something with his life. Forget the fact that he did that while actually trying to help his fellow man. It's pure jealously and low self-esteem, nothing more nothing less.

Peace

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
They hide their own 'dumb-dumbs' through nepotism.

Being born into a blood-line guarantees wealth at the expense of those they class as subversives in lower class echelons.

I've always thought of how many Einstein's walk the dusty Earth in Ethiopia for example, with gallons of water on their head to feed their family. Their society is suppressed as they have no educational system to nurture any agile mind. The 'West' exacerbates and encourages this suppression, as they have put themselves on the pedestal of elitism.

I remember doing my 11+ exam for grammar schools in the UK and the questions were so biased towards elitist knowledge like Mozart etc. That's got bugger all to do with intelligence but knowledge indoctrinated onto those 'in the know'.

Just show me a square hole with a round peg and i can show intelligence, just like any other monkey. The difference is that the elite know how to play the system, as they can afford the inside knowledge.

I do agree that 'hoodies' and bastards who stab people in the face should all be lined up and shot in the head. They need to be taken out the gene pool asap.

For the rest, it's a case of survival of the fittest; a true paradigm of human evolution.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
So finally the solution in sight!
The elite contemplates suicide!
More kool-aid, on the house!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Trudeau admitted that he was in Greece recently and implied that he attended the Bilderberg Group meeting

Funny, I do not see his name on the leaked attendee list (cited by Alex Jones no less). I call shenanigans!
theamapati.wordpress.com...

[edit on 5/27/2009 by clay2 baraka]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
The "dumb people" the elites want to get rid of include the haters who dismiss every word out of the mouth of a guy like Trudeau simply because he's a good salesman and actually DID something with his life. Forget the fact that he did that while actually trying to help his fellow man. It's pure jealously and low self-esteem, nothing more nothing less.

You've got to be kidding? What a ridiculous thing to say.

The guy got his wealth through fraud and Ponzi schemes.

The sad thing Dr Love is that the only way to earn wealth is NOT through honesty and hard work, but blatant theft and corruption.

I know a guy who worked for a major OEM and everyday he stole a piece of equipment, not too much to be noticed, but none the less he did it every day. He made shed loads of money.

You know what, i'm erring on the same opinion. I am very tempted to resort to crime to 'PROVE MY WORTH'.

So when you say "actually DID something with his life" and "It's pure jealously and low self-esteem" just think how many people are dicked over by those who CHOOSE crime for wealth.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Is this Trudeau guy a member of the Pierre Elliot Trudeau family clan? Wondering if he is Canadian. Guess I will have to take the time to listen to the links for a description of the guy.

Cancel that, Alex says he is an American.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by suzque66]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

Your point is well taken and I'm aware of his past. When the system we all must live under is infinitely more corrupted, and for all intents and purposes free of prosecution as long as you "play along", I'm more inclined to give a guy like Trudeau a pass, especially when he's paid his debt to society and is still willing to take on the system and wake people up.

Peace

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Heh.

Just goes to show, most of the people who visit the forum tend to agree with these "elites" on more points than they probably realize.

Leave out of both sides, thanks.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Screw them. Every screw up, every criminal, every ghetto, every war, ever financial collapse happened on their watch. I'm all for wiping out 2/3 of them. Hell we should take 'em all out. (Talking about the "Elite")

[edit on 27-5-2009 by projectvxn]

[edit on 27-5-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I suppose they should get started in D.C. with Pelosi, Reid and Frank. Chop Chop. Times a wasting and the economy is only getting worse.

Sorry Biden, but you may get thrown under the bus as well.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join