It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antars Travels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well in just under 5 days I will be leaving the peaceful quiet of my little oasis in the forest for the oasis in the desert.

I plan to be traveling across country for 14 days.

During my time on the road I plan to bring plenty of exciting video and pictures to the forum for you to enjoy, it will be like taking 10 thousand of my closest friends with me!

Our travel itinerary will also include some stop offs with forum members (well one so far) and some special interviews with exotic and interesting people along the way.

One of the main points of interest will be Sedona Arizona where I lived 20 years ago for about 15 years on and off.

I would also like to take a day and stop off at the Taos Pueblo, where I lived for one year with an Indian War Chief, and have not returned for 15 years... Wonder if they will remember me? Lol! (They never forget)

I also plan to spend an entire day visiting with, meditating and chanting along side my favorite Tibetan Llamas and monks in Chino Valley Az. This is probably one of my main points of interest as I am certain it will be for you too if I happen to hit it when some of the High llamas are home, you never know this time of year as they travel quite often and return back to the monastery infrequently during the summer months, but we will see. I do plan to ask some poignant questions about certain topics we here have been debating openly for years.

Another reason for this trip is to return to some of the UFO/Alien hotspots I have been discussing on this forum for years, I plan to walk the same paths that have lead me to some of the deepest understandings of the unknown and hopefully will shed some light on the various stories I have shared and for you to now become a part of. One never knows what to expect when following your hearts wisdom and the call of the unknown, I have personally never been let down. I can only hope you will feel the same after we share those same footprints in the Arizona sands.

Well that's it for now, thankyou for reading and feel free to comeback often via my profile page to check for updates.

In light and Infinite wisdom

Julie D.

ATSNews Presscorps Independent Journalist

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Wow Antar! This sounds awesome. I will be looking forward too and anticipating your journey. If I may, perhaps you can use Skype as a tool to let us know where you are at. For more information: Go to link in my signiture called Skype. I think that would be very cool, to see where you are at first hand and to hear your commentary. Whatever you choose, I will be paying close attention to this thread.

Good luck Julie!
~TML

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Wow thanks for the suggestion! I could do that if you could contact me on how to link it up to my new BB...

Have been needing tech help...

Will gladly conduct all interviews live and send live video gladly if I could be hooked up directly and taught how to in an easy way.

Yes!

(Was putting the tech end off until such time as I get to AZ and some of my old CG friends, Lol dont know if thats what they still call themselves or not...)

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

By BB do you mean blackberry? Or did I miss the boat?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yes it means Blackberry. I sent you my skype address via u2u so if you want to help me get set up and started, I would greatly appreciate it,

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Ok just got the skype mic up and running, ty TMLO.

Now the next step is learning how to direct feed video /audio to my media portal, any suggestions?

Thanks In advance, Julie D.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well I have sent an email to my friends at the Taos pueblo and am anxiously awaiting their reply. Hopefully we will be granted an outstanding interview and enjoy a moment in time with the oldest living tribe of Native Americans who held their sovereignty and ancient wisdom's, and traditions for thousands of years, they have been in the Americas long before Christopher Columbus discovered the Americas and fought valiantly to maintain their 99,000 acre lands when all others lost to either the Spanish conquistadors or the US and British military.

Now off to continue packing and getting ready to leave on this wonderful journey to the Southwest.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I am getting so excited to head out on the first leg of my journey to the majestic foothills of the Blue Lake Mountains and Taos Pueblo.

Still waiting on an e from my friend, hope all is well with him and his family, however they are not on the comp daily like many of us who live outside the Pueblo lifestyle.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Good luck, rememebr to pack your tooth brush, I always forget a tooth brush. Anyway, good luck to ya and be safe as always, their are crazy folks in this world.

Peace,
~TML

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Just wanted to share this video with anyone who will watch it. More importantly with anyone open to understanding the message.

On this journey if this kind of wisdom can lead the way, It will be a safe journey and will resonate with being exactly where I need to be right on time.

The Southwest of the Americas are a very sacred, special place with a wild innocence and pure natural energy.

I wont be on much tomorrow, and will update as often as I can to bring this majestic itenirary to life for you.

www.youtube.com...

Edit to say I should be asleep but am up waiting for our own Springer on Coasttocoast am tonight with George Knapp, I wouldnt miss it for the world.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by antar]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Nice find antar, keep the great work up and I cannot wait to hear what you have to say.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Sounds awesome. Post some pics

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Sounds fun indeed Julie. Looking forward to pictures.

Also, I don't know how you got on my friends list but thats how I found this thread. Alright, catch ya later.

top topics

join