It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen to the people who accept the RFID chip?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well I wouldn't worry about those ones in so called vaccines. The ones I would worry about are the ones that control all of Your financial information on. The bible says that people without the mark will not be able to buy or sell. When Gods punishment falls upon the people that took the chip they will break out in boils and all sorts of diseases.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellirium113

Man you're going to be freaked out when Jesus and His saints come. If we even last that far. It's not going to be a thrill ride it's going to be spectacular yes but not in a good way. This Tribulation will be to finally make people realize during that time there is a reason there is a sign in the sky before a disaster, and it's not going to be coincidence. Especially if there is a blood moon. That means Israel is about to shift majorly.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
According to the christian prophesy in the Book of Revelation, poor souls who freely accept a chip to buy or sell will damned for all eternity to Hell by the Almighty God the Father. This is from the New Testament Book of Revelations.

I fail to see how a 2000 year old mistranslated text is relevant to today's society. Nobody will be walking around with 616 painted on their forehead or right hand in red crayon or blood. It's silly.

As for Debit cards? They are ALREADY chipped, in the UK we have Chip & Pin. Anyone who has ever made an online purchase, slotted your card into a reader well, your details are known...
Of course, we all know nobody NEEDS a credit card, but the sheeple MOST DEFINITELY NEED ONE (sarcasm), because the television says they need one. Look at all the shiny things on QVC, if only I had a credit card to buy them. OH LOOK! This nice man will give me one! Hooray!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Well I certainly won't be holding my breath on a 2000 year old book that has been misinterpreted, and reprinted umpteen hundred times until it says what the church agrees with. You should ask your self this...WHY didn't all the texts get printed in the bible? they selected the material they wanted and excluded anything that might go against their word which would make them look like just another cult trying to gain control. If the almighty church is so powerful why does the vatican hold more wealth than most small countries while people have to call you for a dollar to give to a starving kid? It's all a sick joke, and you fell for it hook line and sinker...enjoy your faith in slavery, and please do not forget your donations.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Ellirium113]

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Ellirium113]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join