It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen to the people who accept the RFID chip?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hi everyone, im new here

I have heard THEORIES of the nwo reducing the population by 80% (not sure if its true) and i am sure that the RFID chip is linked. Is it going to send messages to the brain telling the host to jump off a cliff? If so i'm not getting it. It definately looks creepy, anyway I am in the UK.

P.s. I am 14 and if this is true, it will probably be injected in schools etc like our immunity vaccines i just had. How can i warn my friends not to have this without them thinking i have gone mental? My parents will probably force me into it anyway. I have shown my dad and mum numerous video clips such as the obama deception and flouride videos and they dont believe a word. They are so sceptical!

Thanks

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
They've tried to pass off "cyanide" RFID chips. source

This would basically be released into your system and you would die a few minutes later.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It will turn them in to mindless drones for the NWO to make them into solders, workers, slaves, and they would have that cyanide kill switch.

"Uh oh. #0005121232, is starting to think for itself"
"Kill it"

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Surely though, people would notice and rip the chips out if people started dropping dead?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Interryanmilan

Or more likely a massive revolt against the SOB's that did it to the population would ensue. When people are backed into a corner and are having their lives at stake you can bet your a@$ they will make a stand when they know there is nothing left to lose at that point.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interryanmilan
Hi everyone, im new here

I have heard THEORIES of the nwo reducing the population by 80% (not sure if its true) and i am sure that the RFID chip is linked. Is it going to send messages to the brain telling the host to jump off a cliff? If so i'm not getting it. It definately looks creepy, anyway I am in the UK.

P.s. I am 14 and if this is true, it will probably be injected in schools etc like our immunity vaccines i just had. How can i warn my friends not to have this without them thinking i have gone mental? My parents will probably force me into it anyway. I have shown my dad and mum numerous video clips such as the obama deception and flouride videos and they dont believe a word. They are so sceptical!

Thanks

In all seriousness. You are 14, enjoy it. I would give anything to be 14 again. Dont waste your time on some conspiracy sight that could end up making you suicidal. Regardless of what is going to happen in the future, go out with your friends and play and enjoy your childhood. Its the best gift any of us ever get and we all take it for granted. Please dont believe everything you read on the internet. There is just as much chance RFID will be used for good things as it is that it could be used for negative things. You are 14, go find a cute girl and some friends and enjoy life. When you are 40 and bored out of your mind then come here and let them make you paranoid.

Good luck kid! Life is great. Go enjoy the good things, because you cant control the bad things.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hmm, I would tell your partents that its your body and that you are not going to take it and if they try and make you get injected at school or whatever just refuse! Tell your parents they can ground you etc but you are not going to get it! I would much rather be punished somehow by crazy parents who have no clue (lol) then get something like a vaccine/chip injected into my body!!

Your pretty smart for being 14 and realizing the dangers of flouride/vaccines and the chip! We need more people like us! If everybody refused they would have to make us take it or they would go out of business! You have showed your friends all the videos and info you can find? Some people just don't care so if you tried your best to show them and they pay no attention just let them have their free will.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The baseline rules for forced compliance to accept the RFID are simple :

Accept, and be tracked for the rest of your life. The next generation RFID's in final development now will be the ones used. If they don't like what you are doing, what you are saying, who you are associating with they will release a neurotoxin that will kill you before you hit the ground so it looks like a fatal heart attack or fatal anyresum to anyone around you so they can keep up the facade of disgiusing it by claiming it was something else and walk.

Resist and you are ordered killed on site. No if's, and's or but's.

Remember the "Mark Of The Beast" mentioned in all holy texts?, well RFID is it.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I don't think its as harsh as that! People still have freedom, just a hell of a lot less!
It is a good idea I suppose but I think they should only do it to criminals and people with a record!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

If they use any chemical to kill you it will be found by investigators and will become impossible to ignore if it shows up in mass amounts of deaths. death by air bubble released into bloodstream would be better for anonymity vs. chemical trace. I don't suspect either way this will come to pass.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellirium113

If they use any chemical to kill you it will be found by investigators and will become impossible to ignore if it shows up in mass amounts of deaths. death by air bubble released into bloodstream would be better for anonymity vs. chemical trace. I don't suspect either way this will come to pass.

Not very likely as whoever is conducting the autopsy will be ordered to put heart attack or an anyrsym as a cause of death keeping the true cause of death a mystery.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
[rant]

God, i hate talk about the RFID chip.

Listen carefully. The RFID chip will not be implemented in any global fashion to implement the single currency. There is simply no need to.
Think about this: How many people have a credit card in the US alone? Answer: tens of millions. This number only increases dramatically on a global scale and even more when you factor in other types of electronic payment card such as the Debit Card. Now, ask yourself, why do you need an RFID chip for electronic money and data storage when you have a nifty little card that can do the same job for the fraction of the cost and you have less people without one than with one? Hm?

Answer: Credit Cards are the RFID chip you all so fear. When they get rid of cash, the only money in use will be electronic. If your card gets cut off, you're kiboshed. If you choose not to have a card, you wont be able to buy anything, will you?

[/rant]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by James Random

No one on earth NEEDS a credit card. I have made it 37 years and have never had one. I enjoy hearing the disbelief of all the credit card salesman that try to pawn one off on me when I tell them I have absolutely no use for their card.
They will end up chipping the debit cards as well I think to be able to tag those not using CREDIT. Of course there is always the cash option available vs. using debit card but either way your purchases can all still be tracked even before the chip so I don't see what the big deal is there.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Ellirium113]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Revelation 20:4

"And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

Yes the Original Manuscripts say IN THE HAND OR FOREHEAD. Not on IN.

Contrary to popular belief, latter day Bibles say on instead of in not the other way around.

In short this is the fate of those that will not accept. Those that accept are cowards and will never see Paradise on Earth. They are defiling themselves with technology.

[edit on 6/4/2009 by watchtheashes]

[edit on 6/4/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
A lot of companies now issue ID badges now that have the RFID chips in them. Heck, where I work we are even tracked on GPS. You won't get away from them. They will probably use nano technologies in the future and they'll just put it in your food and drinks. And it will just lodge somewhere in your body.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I think the next move WILL be to eliminate a large portion of the earth's population. I think it will be done with "tainted" vaccine, in response to the swine flu scare. It will be "oops, lab mak-um heap big booboo, millions dead" and the remaining public will accept that, which is the most pathetic part of all.

Then for that "manageable/sustainable" remaining population, yes, you will be managed like a prisoner with an ankle bracelet except it will be a tiny little chip no one can see visibly.

Just check this out, 30 second commercial from IBM: www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Guillotines...they got it all wrong...your supposed to BURN witches and heretics.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
According to the christian prophesy in the Book of Revelation, poor souls who freely accept a chip to buy or sell will damned for all eternity to Hell by the Almighty God the Father. This is from the New Testament Book of Revelations.

So it is a mute point about what happens here on earth, I would be more concerned about our eternal lives. Please do not submit your freedom, will and personal power by getting chipped. Maintain your own personal sovereignty. Please do not flame me, this is a widely held belief, even Ron Paul believes it. That is why he is so opposed to a national ID card.

Feel free to tell me you do not believe what I do...but please do not attack me. I am just answering the OP original question.

It would be far better to die a martyr and have your head cut off (muslim style execution, by the way), than to succumb to the chipping.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

Really?? you'll walk right up and volunteer, leave all your friends, wife, kids & relatives behind because a book that may not even be true said you will go to a fantasy realm if you do this? Before you go sir, you may want to look at the history of religion and discover that this story has been told many times before with different character names in different civilizations. You just might want to check into that before you make your way over to the guillotine.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

Isn't it amazing how the Prophet John was able to translate the visions he saw in Revelations? Just lately has it really hit me how difficult that must have been for him, to see these things that were so impossible-looking back then and be faithful to God, and translate it exactly as he saw it. And now we see those very things in exact detail. Wow.

To put into perspective how hard it must have been for him 2000 years ago, even 20 years ago we found it hard to imagine that humans would actually be marked/implanted in that way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join