It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I Were China And Wanted....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
If I were China and I wanted to have the Yen be the Reserve Currency of the world. I need only to do one thing. Destroy the dollar without destroying ourselves or the Yen.

How can I do that.

Answer:
Get my lap dog in Korea to start a war with the U.S., bankrupt them and make the push to make the Yen the ROXXORSOMFG currency of the world.

Go beyond the threats to see who benefits.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
You could be right, but honestly I think the yen is on it's way anyway. Without the help of a war with Korea.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

Allexxis thats interesting to say the least, but American politicians have already destroyed the dollar.

The China Yen will never be a world currency because of one reason, it is written in Chinese, and few other countries in the world speak Chinese. On the other hand, many countries understand English.

Thirty percent of the Chinese know English, which means there are more Chinese that know Engish than people in the USA if you read the statistics that are out there.

If China produced a dollar and their currency was written in English, and they keep backing their money with gold and silver, then yes they could have the dominant currency of the world for world trading purposes.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
there is nothing stopping them from printing an alternate currency in english.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
there is nothing stopping them from printing an alternate currency in english.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Just a quick clarification. The Yen is Japanese, the Yuan is Chinese. (locals call it Renminbi)

new topics

top topics

join