It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly Released: Clinton's (UFO) Speech in Hong Kong 14 Sep 2005

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Clinton discusses UFO's, Roswell and Area 51. "I wouldn't be the first President that underlings have lied to."

Wow this is a pretty interesting video ... could be disinfo i guess saying he thinks it was an allusion, but hey it could just be his opinion. I don't think he had much to lose by the time of the interview, so he just threw it all out there, but that's just my opinion. Interesting that he at least admits he researched it.

What are your thoughts?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Good find.

"life in other universes' he said. He didn't say 'life on other planets'.

I knew from other clips that he was interested in UFOs and Aliens, and I knew from other clips that he pretty much admitted that 'THEY' weren't telling him the answers to his UFO questions.

This reinforces the fact that I said before ... the POTUS is only a TEMPORARY EMPLOYEE and doesn't get told everything. Clinton just confirmed that. He spoke about those that have this stuff as their life work and that they don't tell temporary employees (THE POTUS) the secrets.

VERY GOOD FIND. I'd give ya' applause if I were a mod.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Why would the government want to hide "boring" work from the public? He either misspoke or he's lying.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
Why would the government want to hide "boring" work from the public? He either misspoke or he's lying.

Not really. If it is a test base for test aircraft then they do a lot of boring stuff in the general public's eye. Chances are a lot of equations, number crunching etc. required to get these aircraft operational.

Scientist, "Dude if we decrease the elevation of the pygm strap we can squeeze 12 more mph out of this thing"

Joe Public, "Um OK so what?"

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

Star and flag, great find. I think Clinton possibly was cryptically alluding to something he might know concerning the UFO phenomina.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

i agree, i think he knew something and just didn't want to say it for 'national security' purposes ... or he really didn't know anything the 'higher powers' that be hid everything from him.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I find it very interesting that he talks a lot about bio engineering, and also the fact that he seems to hint that people just 20-30 years younger than him "Have A lot to look forward to" "Some good, some bad" "But an interesting time".... What would bring him to this conclusion?... Great find though!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
i still remember when in december of 2008, when it was confirmed that Obama would be the next president, he went to his first POTUS CIA briefing... when he emerged from that meeting, and they showed it on the boob tube, his face had the look of a man that had just seen a ghost...to me, it was un-nerving to be able to recognize the "before" and "after" look.

new topics

top topics

join