It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Hardcore and the Law of Attraction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Look Up Tesla's Dream by Denver Clay.

Also, look up this CD called the Sphinx Of Imagination by Hypnotica. It is a hypnosis cd featuring music by Denver Clay. He uses certain beats, rhythms and sounds to induce alpha waves in the brain while the hypnotist Hypnotica is inducing a trance and taking you on a journey through your mind. It really is one of the trippiest cd's i've ever listened to.

I recommend pucrchasing it, it has helped me immensely. Let me know if you're interested, I can tell you more about .

edit: to change "can't" to can.

[edit on 5/27/2009 by thehumbleone]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I wonder when someone will begin to experiment with binaural beat brainwave entrainment using 3D sound to get the required stereophonic effect needed to introduce a frequency differential into the left and right ear for entrainment. In such a case, people could be moved through various brainwave patterns and states to go with the music, including Gamma, Alpha, Theta, Delta, and even higher Lambda and Epsilon. By employing visual stimulous as well, states of profoundly deeply Zen Master/Yogi Master levels could be easily achieved and it would not suprise me in the least if such a group dynamic couldn't begin to cause miraculous healings to occur.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
1. Do you often use music in meditation? What kind?
no, my music listening experience is more or less as the background setting is in my home

2. What's the most positive music you know?
Happy hardcore does hold the verb and pre tenses of postivity

3. Have you experienced positive LOA effects that you can directly attributed to music?
I get tingly sensations when a song 'touches' me

4. Do you think the combined positivity of people at concerts has a positive effect on the matrix?
No. I think the speaker with the microphone does, or the tables. He/She does have the weigh-in of making money factor off you as well. The man with the mic controls the crowd, why else would you go to a concert. its not a rave party its a performance.

5. Are you aware of any other research on Electronic music and brain waves?
If there was any, wouldn't you like to think your post is in the wrong place, try Secret Societies, or Aliens , *OOOOoooOOoOOOoOhhhhhhh* ~~EERIE sounds

6. Have you ever tried a Neurophone?
No. But I have danced in halls before with live p.a's

7. Any producers out there who've tried slowing HH down and making Happy Ambient trance? I'm not a producer, I consume at will. like a piranha, LOL

I have only heard little on the subject of B and A waves. all new domain to me. Clever insight.

Try D/L ing Anabolic Frolic, from the late Moonshine records. I had a couple discs of his but they got stolen, Thanks to you I am now replacing them as I type. =) =P Anabolic Frolic is HH. But lately I have been liking my psytrance, and found my rekindled passion for heavy big beat epic trance. SHA-WING
I got a trance-bohner

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Music does greatly intriguing things to people, and the variance between person to person and teir reactions is always interesting. Really fast music I could see could bring you to a new level of awareness once adrenaline has kicked in, if you've narrowly averted a car accident or relied on split-second instinct to survive a situation, i think the same state of mind could be reached thru music and the right conditions. Ive tried getting into electronic music beyong the industrial metal i was more inclined to but always felt like something was "missing".

A Canadian band, Strapping Young Lad, comes closest for me to bridging that gap. Anyone into superfast beats like happy hardcore and can handle some electronic/industrial sounding heaviness to help get the blood flowing as well may dig these songs. The drummer is a beast is all i can say. For such a huge dude and non-stop animal behind the kit especially with the double bass, he is incredibly chill and zen'd out, ive had the pleasure of a few in-depth conversations with him, during one of which he recommended MIchio Kaku's Hyperspace.

Detox, from the album City: www.youtube.com...

Zen, from the album Alien: www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-5-2009 by kidney thief]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
wow, sweet thread brother..

never thought i would read something like this on here..

Im not totally into the HH scene.. the farthest Ill go is some Styles or DJ whizz kid (lol)

Im more into tiesto, AVB, PVD, dave dresden (sweet producer from G&D, and cool guy)..

I mean, Ive been around the block (avoiding t&c
) but I dont think Ill ever stop listening to this music..

You are right.. it does make you positive/higher consciousness/ feeling vibration..

Now, I never did like this music before "I was around the block" so I don't know if my body is just telling me I have to like it b/c it has been involved in the best times of my life, or something else...(over 2-3 years now)

Take in mind before this I have been to 42 Dave matthews band shows, and at one point I would have considered myself a groupie (ha!) but that music doesn't even really interest me anymore..

I have basically quit listening to anything else, just doesn't sound as good.. hard to explain i guess.. I prob sound like a weirdo.. but its hard to explain

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Okay cool. I was able to find a track from "Slumberland" from that waveform label I was hyping. This track is called "The Golden Needle" by: A Produce.
Wow. Now this one, listen2 this trak on your headphones, and it's gonna take you places man....... incredibly beautiful guitar riffs, that 'spooky' organ, mystique melody.A masterpiece. Truly.

Sounds From The Gound also made a kick ass compilation called "Terra Firma" (under waveform)
You might actually dig their concept, experiments with music....
www.soundsfromtheground.com...
if you go to listen: you can tune in.

Kick ass Drumb & Bass track here called "Shine" (from the Terra Firma album)

www.rhapsody.com... (number 52, just click play)

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Ben Niceknowinya]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I agree. I'm really into the 8 bit music scene and have noticed that when the tempo reaches a certain pitch and begins to resemble happy hardcore the endorphins just flood the brain!

Sometime times it's like a full body 'surge' that's really noticeable. Especially when you begin to react to the music. I always have a big smile on my face when this happens.

Cheers

Shane

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join