1. Do you often use music in meditation? What kind?
no, my music listening experience is more or less as the background setting is in my home
2. What's the most positive music you know?
Happy hardcore does hold the verb and pre tenses of postivity
3. Have you experienced positive LOA effects that you can directly attributed to music?
I get tingly sensations when a song 'touches' me
4. Do you think the combined positivity of people at concerts has a positive effect on the matrix?
No. I think the speaker with the microphone does, or the tables. He/She does have the weigh-in of making money factor off you as well. The man with
the mic controls the crowd, why else would you go to a concert. its not a rave party its a performance.
5. Are you aware of any other research on Electronic music and brain waves?
If there was any, wouldn't you like to think your post is in the wrong place, try Secret Societies, or Aliens , *OOOOoooOOoOOOoOhhhhhhh* ~~EERIE
6. Have you ever tried a Neurophone?
No. But I have danced in halls before with live p.a's
7. Any producers out there who've tried slowing HH down and making Happy Ambient trance? I'm not a producer, I consume at will. like a piranha,
I have only heard little on the subject of B and A waves. all new domain to me. Clever insight.
Try D/L ing Anabolic Frolic, from the late Moonshine records. I had a couple discs of his but they got stolen, Thanks to you I am now replacing them
as I type. =) =P Anabolic Frolic is HH. But lately I have been liking my psytrance, and found my rekindled passion for heavy big beat epic trance.
I got a trance-bohner