It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skype Connectivity- For ATS/BTS Members

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d829335e3e4.jpg[/atsimg]

Hey Ladies and Gentlemen of ATS/BTS if you are part of the Skype network, let the community know here. I for one am and I hope that all of you can join me on Skype. But please keep your contact information private! if you are interested in Talking to someone contact them through u2u for their private contact information, this thread is just to let people know who are using Skype! So if you are part of the Skype network, just say that you are part of the network and interested in talking to your ATS/BTS Families.

If you are interested in joining Skype, but have no idea what it is, allow me to clear things up!

Skype is a software application that allows users to make telephone calls over the Internet. Calls to other users of the service, and in some countries to free-of-charge numbers are free, while calls to other landlines and mobile phones can be made for a fee. Additional features include instant messaging, file transfer and video conferencing.

This is what is free on Skype:

Skype-to-Skype calls: Free
Transfer calls to people on Skype: Free
Video calls: Free
Instant messaging and group IMs: Free
Conference calls: Free
Forward calls to people on Skype: Free

Do not pay anything, unless you want to really want to. You can operate with what is free well enough. Thats all I need to talk to my friends, so its awesome.

If you are interested in Skype which hopefully you are! Please go here and download it and help the Skype community grow, as well as the larger reach of ATS.

Download Skype Here

Skype can allow us to interact with eachother in an easy manner. Allow us to interview eachother for the ATS research team and other research goals. As well as allow us to grow and become closer as a family and friends.

Put it up on BTS and mention I said it' okay. ~Springer

Just to let all of the staff know that Springer granted me permission to do this thread!

[edit on May 27th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Here is a great place to view about things: SKYPE, all it has to offer

I wil only post about the free things:

This is great for just talking to firends-

Skype-to-Skype calls

You’ve downloaded Skype, and so has your friend. Now you can get started on the really cool stuff – such as making completely free and great quality calls from your computer. That’s the great thing about Skype, you can use your internet connection and turn your computer into an internet phone and make free Skype-to-Skype calls.

You and your friend will need to have a headset (or use your computer’s built-in microphone and speakers) to talk to each other. You can really improve the sound quality of your calls with a headset, or take your calls to the next level with free video calls.

THIS is great for interviews-

Video calls

Video calls can make conversations much more interesting and intimate. You don't have to tell someone about the steps you learnt in tap class, just show them off.

And much much more ladies and gentlemen. If you have any further questions contact me through u2u or go to Skypes FAQ.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Come on people, I know you want to use this awesome service. Its free and you can talk to your friends from ATS and BTS, how awesome is that? Come on.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I have just downloaded skype and installed it. It seems fun to make free video calls and IM. I think ATS members would love to use it. It is a easy chatting tool in the light of the absence of mutter.

I have already added TML to my contact list. If more members join skype, all members can have a great time chatting.

[edit on June 10th, 2009 by peacejet]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Any one here having skype, please u2u me. It would be great to add more people in the contact list.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Devolutionevolvd in the house and on Skype!

I've been having problems with it, but I don't think it's a long term problem.

-Word-

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
There is an older existing thread . My Skype user name can be found on the older thread feel free to add me just let me know which ATS member you are so I know your not just some spammer .

Cheers xpert11 .

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

Thanks a lot. I hope everyone sees that thread and posts.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I have skype. I added devo. the rest of you put up no name. lol. mine is the same as my ats.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

My skype name is jacquelines11 . Feel free to add me.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I am liking the gathering that we are developing. We need more, People from ATS and BTS join. We would love to chat with ya. Where are the mods? Come on guys/gals get in here..

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Come on guys dont be shy. After all skype is where all the geeks and nerds are.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Okay, I have skype also, I have never done a video call yet, and only got it for an interview I did - so I could record the interview.

Haven't really used it since.

I have to look up, what my name is on it, ooopppsssss! forgot what it is.

I hope when I open it up, it will have it!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Yah ...I have SKYPE.....

Why anyone of sound mind would want to talk to me on SKYPE is beyond me.

I noticed that there are spammers on SKYPE.

So... if your going to add me or anyone else on SKYPE,you should give them a U2U notifying them of your user name first.

That would make things awesomerific.

I think it would be cool if we had a Directory of sorts for things like SKYPE,IM'S and stuff.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'm on Skype... Is there an ATS "room/forum" on there or anything?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a FINALY,u know everyone in bulgaria uses skype.so who wants to chat or somethin pm me ill be glad

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Ok I dont know if I posted here or not...I am on skype now thanks to TUP helping me download it and figure out how to use it!

valleygirl74 is my name...no idea why I chose that, it was late

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Awesome job
The thread is definately moving in the right direction. Keep it folks.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
im so stupid to not provide my skype
nomad-gohan
find me

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
*bump*

user name is "betterthanoil"

second line

top topics

<<   2 >>