It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I do not know what to believe.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
If there is a god it has taken much from me and brutalised most humans on this planet. If it exists and confronts me, I'll do everything possible to kick it's f&^$#g ass.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
If there is a god it has taken much from me and brutalised most humans on this planet. If it exists and confronts me, I'll do everything possible to kick it's f&^$#g ass.

What will you do when it turns out you are god?

What do you think "you" are? What is it that makes you? "Your" arm? "Your body"? "Your flesh". Why are all these things possessions? If they are are "your" possessions, then what are "you"? What possesses those things?

Your eyes take in light, that light is converted into an electrical signal. That signal travels to the back of the brain where is presented to the images "you" see. To whom/what are these images presented to?

Know thyself.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Confused? Good, life can be very confusing. lol. That is good that you are reading everything you can find. Goes with my signature as to how I believe you should approach it. Don't ask people what you should believe in, that is none of their business, and you shouldn't be at the mercy of others for making decisions for you. For everything you have read, actually give some good serious thought about it. I would recommend not discussing anything with anyone, keep it to yourself for the time being. What does everything you have read mean to you? What is useful to you? What speaks to you? What makes sense to you? With everything you have read come up with your own conclusion on it. Forget what other people think on it, they don't matter.

But there is still a trick to trying to make sense out of everything, because your mind is a big interference in this whole process and with reading, there is more to think about. This is all one big mess, one big storm. It's important to become the center of that storm. Be a watcher. Observe everything without prejudice, don't hold back any thoughts, just let them go, but watch. This is all something you need to do on your own. You path is something you have to discover on your own and only you alone can be on that path. I hope this helps, but regardless, good luck on your journey.

<< 1   >>

join