It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Third Secret of FATIMA - Mary is GOD

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Religion is the biggest cover-up of all time. Mary is God's daughter who is a woman and Jesus is Mary's daughter. They are all aliens. Mary and Jesus came to earth to help rid the universe of Satan. As promised, Jesus has returned, and the aliens from above at some point in time will also return. They will not abandon those here on earth.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 5children

Um, link?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

My Mom who was a courageous woman who never accepted conventional religion but was one of the most spiritual ones, had a vision with Mary. It is possible that they are watching over many of us. I love deeply all female deities, the Mothers of the Enlightened ones.

Although I am not a Catholic I know that Mother Mary is one of my highest protectors and I love her and she I.

This thread is a great reminder of her beautiful energy.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

If the children had came back and told the people this they would have been called liars and hung. Since this didnt happen obviously this wasnt what Mary said. Its believed that she told them the church will be destroyed but who knows.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

The picture looks like an ET. Does anybody think the Fatima experience that happened in 1917 was an ET that appeared to the three kids and the people who later saw a "miracle in the sky" saw an ET spaceship?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

This appears to be the Third Secret of Fatima, people:

www.fatimamovement.com

the theology is unbreakable, the evidence is clear: the Vatican is marching under the keys of Freemasonry since the 1960's. And now, the punishment is imminent. Have a nice apocalypse?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
My God, what have these people done ...

From a simple woman, made her "holy"; then made her "the mother of God". Made her Son, the "Son of God" then made him even "God".
Now, you wanna go further and make Mary God too?

Ever thought of the simple truth that Mary was a simple woman, a believer, who gave birth to Jesus, who was a Prophet of God sent to the Jews - and NOTHING MORE THAN THAT?

The whole christianity is a mockery of God.

O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs. - Qur'an, 4:171

The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded. - Qur'an, 5:75

And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen. - Qur'an, 5:160

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join