It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Third Secret of FATIMA - Mary is GOD

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abbby
Supposedly, it was a warning from Mary about an upcoming pope (or next pope....Benedict) saying he will decieve his flock and lead them like sheep to slaughter.

They've been doing that for a while now though, so I don't think having another come along and keep up the practice would be shocking. After all, they believe themselves to be Gods on Earth.

From rape and incest, to exhuming and desecrating a dead pope then putting him on trial (huh?), I'm amazed people look at these Popes as "Holy" figures.

Maybe the secret is that people need to drop out of this Church because it is run by absolute villains of an astoundingly amoral nature.

I'd be inclined to believe that.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NamelessMonster

Starred.

Hope people read your post.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I am a Protestant, and i do not myself believe that Mary is God.

However, the history of the Catholic Church, especially in the period since 1870 (when Papal Infallibility was officially defined) suggests to me that the Catholics are gradually inching in that direction.

Once enough pressure in favour of the idea has built up within the Church, even if it takes another hundred years, the Vatican will probably give in and give the teaching a formal "definition".

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Well, there has never been any doubt in my mind that there is a Goddess

I've never doubted the 'Holy Ghost' is the female side of the deity.

But Mary being God?

NAwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

The third Secret was so bad even Art Bell couldn't tell us what it is.

peace

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'm posting the link to the site I referenced earlier because I think that more people need to see this.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

While lots of her claims are just speculation, skip to the "Messiah Projects" section and see all of the connections that are made there. I honestly have no idea what to think at the moment, because all of this has left me rather confused. I need some people with a lot of knowledge of religion to go through this and help me out with it, and tell me if her claims stand up. I know some of them don't, because it causes some contradictions, but others seem pretty right. There also might be a problem with the way she crosses religions, but that is where I need the help of some well researched religious people. These apparitions certainly don't fit our Biblical, or any other Abrahamic faith's views. I haven't heard much of this before, and I seriously need some people to spread this around and debate it, because I have no idea what to believe now, and I can't seem to find anyone to discuss this with. I'm pretty sure her claims trying to connect Islam are incompatible though, judging by direct quotations from Muhammad, but the rest is still worth looking at. I also would like to contact the creator of this site, but apparently this is archived from a site back in the 90s, and the email address given is inactive.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I have been doing extensive research in to this event and it's implications, and what I found was rather odd. What I found really does seem to point to some sort of female entity or "Goddess", while I am still not sure if it is good or not. Read up on the stuff posted in this thread for some fascinating information, I think that anyone interested in what happened at Fatima needs to know this before discussing it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here is an alternate version to discuss the "alien" implications made by certain things there.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NamelessMonster

I have lost the password to my other account, so I have to say it with this one.

Please ignore that link I was posting around about the "DOMA collective". What it claims is absolute lies and bunk.

Most everything it claimed has been debunked. I can't post a link to it here because this is a new account, but please search this forum for "I need some help from some well researched Christian users" and then "I need help from Muslim users" to see some threads that explain the flaws.

Don't waste your time on the crazy site, it tricked me for a while. I just now took the time to see that what it was all bunk, and really goofy obvious bunk at that.

I think most people here could already tell, but this is in case anyone starts to take it seriously. It is hilariously wrong.

I scattered a bunch of links through this thread, but I hope that people didn't beleive the garbage or at least read this. It is a HUGE waste of time because it takes a while to read, and it is all lies.

EDIT: Looks like I can post links

These are just some of the many flaws and lies.

edit on 4-12-2010 by NamelessMonster2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2010 by NamelessMonster2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NamelessMonster2

If you still have the email that your original account was registered to you can type in your original user name and a new password will be sent to your account.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
There could be 2 "Gods" united: one having dominion over space, the other over time.

The conspiracy against the feminine was probably born out of a misunderstanding of the unity; or perhaps a refusal to accept anything polytheistic in nature. It might've been a necessary misinterepretation: assuming that only one entity is responsible for both creation and destruction. The two could be responsible for both birth and rebirth.

Ouroboros.

Long live the Queen.

edit on 6-12-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Hmmm...you know something kind of interesting?

I have a little rap where if I ever encouter anyone of the islamic persuasion who I feel is being a little over-zealous for their, and my, own good, I have this neat little trick I call 'disproving islam in under 30 seconds', first I ask them to pass me the Qur'an, next I politely explain that in 6th century pre-islamic Arabia there was several Miriam (Mary) Cults that worshipped the Virgin Mary as a deity, I explain that this created a misconception amongst these early Arabs, including a certain young Mohammed, that the Virgin Mary was a part of the Holy Trinity. Indeed, when Mohammed was young there was a misconception circulating in the area that the Christian Trinity was composed of God the Father, God the Son and....The Virgin Mary.

I then usually say that if the Qur'an is indeed the word of God, then obviously no contemporary, colloquial misconceptions masquerading as truths from 6th century Arabia are going to find their way in there, are they? But, sure enough, even the Qur'an carries over the misconception and states that Mary is indeed a God:

“And behold! Allah will say: “O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, ‘Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah?” He will say: “Glory to Thee! Never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, Thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.” Qur’an 5:116 Emphasis mine

So although I still believe this is due to a common misconception at the time of writing, who knows perhaps you're onto something and the Qur'an was right after all! --- God forbid!!
edit on 6-12-2010 by WHITEHEAD because: To add emphasis

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Voxel

Gnostism: Basically, the only way to find salvation is through the union of the Christ and Sophia portions of the human sole (ie. the yin and yang.) Together, through this union (of marriage), both humans are finally able to become the one true transcendent being and see this reality for the metaphysical trap that it is.

Gnostics do not look to salvation from sin (original or other), but rather from the ignorance of which sin is a consequence. Ignorance -- whereby is meant ignorance of spiritual realities -- is dispelled only by Gnosis, and the decisive revelation of Gnosis is brought by the Messengers of Light, especially by Christ, the Logos of the True God. It is not by His suffering and death but by His life of teaching and His establishing of mysteries that Christ has performed His work of salvation.

The salvation Gnostic strives for is only deliverance from spiritual ignorance? How does a conscious revelation foster a physical transcendence? Where is the faith in all of this knowledge?

As far as the whole "Paul was not an Apostle" argument goes I have not found the 'contradictions' that many claim are recorded concerning Christ appearing to Paul on the road to Damascus. He *is not* listed with the other Apostles and it is argued that Matthias was the twelfth, when Acts 1:24-26 clearly states that Christ was not present for the appointment and the Spirit was not given in the special way of Pentecost.

Paul taught faith alone was enough for salvation. If my understanding is correct, you believe Christ taught faith, with works.

Through FAITH we are provided WORKS,
Through FAITH we WORK,
Through FAITH we praise God for His good WORK.

There are no WORKS without FAITH, because such works are your works, not those given unto you by God.

Perhaps this is why SINS are categorized and elaborated on so much in the Bible, yet WORKS are not spoken of beyond just that; WORKS.

Why?

Because we are not capable of WORKS, without FAITH.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
to appriciate this fatima hysteria you have to understand that christianity = gnosticism.

Therefore, allow CG Jung to edify you in the meaning of the 'secret of fatima'. He touches on this in his 'answer to job'. Basically, the trinity refers to a purely spiritual, and ethical perspective. Whereas the 4th, the quaternity, is the leg of the trinity. Its this world. Its physicality.

When Pope pius XII announced the ascension of mary, he was referring to a very gnostic idea; the elevation of the natural, and pagan into the spiritual.

so, here we are today. pius' 1950 statement has quikly manifested.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Jeremiah 7:18
The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger

This is why catholics need to start reading their bibles and start defending the Word of God and nothing else. They are being led into captivity to the one world goddess worship. Quit taking it personally and see the truth already.

'Come out of her my people!'

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Abbby

It was actually Pope John XXVIII, who read it and passed out.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by markmhere

Was that ever confirmed though, I thought it was rumor?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Mary is God??

I do not see how that could make any theological sense. Then again there is no personification of God which makes any theological sense, yet we love to personify God just so we have something to cling to. Never mind the fact that no one has ever seen God is it's entirety.

Mary simply cannot be God.

God is Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omnibenevolent, and Omniscient.

Thus, God is all powerful, everywhere, all good, and all knowing.

Mary is a woman. She can no more be God than Jesus could be God. Neither are God, but both are part of God and have the divine consciousness of God within them.

Mary is a daughter of God.
Christ is a Son of God.
I am a Son of God.
You are a Son/Daughter of God

None of us ARE GOD.

The lesser can never be the greater.

Anything you think is God, is only a part of God.

Any name you give to God, is only what you call God. God is beyond a name.

The lesser can never be the greater.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 12-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

edit on 12-3-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This is a lie because Christ had to be born of Mary as a human, this was esential in order for him to indure everythinhg himself as a man. I could go on and on but this makes no sense at all. You are ill equiped to contemplate the truth let alone speak for it.
edit on 12-3-2011 by 5StarOracle because: CAPS

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Here's a picture and below is an interview with father Malachi Martin.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ecce25da408.jpg[/atsimg]

On October 11th 1917, Lucia described the 'lady as being one metre tall, about 12-15 years old, with black eyes and wearing checkered clothing and "was unlike ANY image of Our Lady or any other saints that they had seen up to then."

Link

Hollywood 'reconstruction' at 3:30

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
First, thanks for posting this OP.

Maby all of it is true and maybe all of it is bollocks..
After lots of reading around, I tend to think the Fatima incident could be an Alien Hologram to keep us 'tuned' in and remind us that 'they' are still here and is watching us as we move along.

Keep in mind the Stsrgates/wormholes in the Koran how the Bible speaks of God opening and closing the heavens, that could be stargates we are talking about..

Second, with all due respect you have a lot to learn about religion and Ufology. May I suggest some Jung and Campbell and Huston and Armstrong.

Third, Mary is an aspect of the Sacred Feminine, Queen of Heaven, and a member of the Trinity. Or should I say Quaternity. The Holy Spirit is FEMALE. She is the co-creatrix and co-redemptrix. The Mother of God is Goddess. Goddess is God and God is Goddess. Heiros Gamos.

The Great Goddess of Many Names will not be kept down. The power of orthodoxy is nothing compared to the power of the Marys.

edit on 12-3-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join