It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos Out of Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
So here is what I am thinking. And forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this.
Could it be that everything that is happening really needs to happen?

I am right there with the rest of you on most of TPTB theories. I watch it now coming on faster and stronger than ever. Whoever (whatever) is in control of the snowballing toward a one-world fascist regime is up for debate. I just know what I see and research daily is happening and "they" are going for broke now. History is an indicator of the numerous acts governments have perpetrated against their own people especially during the twentieth century forward.
This is not news I know.

It just seems to me it is different this time around. It seems to me that by doing the things they continue to do, they are not only pushing their agenda, they are pushing OURS to. Take for instance 9/11. Horrific as that ritualistic act was. It went so far beyond that for millions of others. The initial fear has been overcome and it has been replaced by many other emotions "they" may not have intended. It inspired an awakening and thirst for knowledge unprecedented in our lifetime. And with the help of the internet, an explosion of information unavailable otherwise.

So what I'm saying is this. They continue to move forward. Eventually there will be an economic collapse as this situation is just not sustainable anymore. They will most likely try to take some sort of militaristic hold on the citizens of the U.S. They may try to chip us. They may get so far as to try to wipe us all out as a last resort.
Who knows what is going to happen for sure? But I believe that hope lies in the events unfolding before us. If you know a little about the illuminati. You know that they have a motto "Order Out of Chaos". Well, for us, the redemption for humanity could be "Chaos Out of Order". I believe every time they take that step forward toward their NWO, there is a balance shifted toward humanity via awakening and knowledge. I believe this is getting way beyond their control. And I believe their order will create chaos that will enable the power shift back to US.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
You will have a hard time to proving 9/11 was an inside job to the average American. People do not want to believe, or know rather, that their government would harm them purposefully. It would be like finding factual evidence against the existence of God. It would be earth-shattering and would cause the chaos out of order thing. So, in a way, only a few people are aware, and a few is not enough, for the people's power lies in its size.

And I think the knowledge, by few, is more in inquiring about the government's doings as opposed to people's being more inquisitive and highly intelligent. People are more dumber today than they were 100 years ago. They take what the media says as fact. Take what the gov. says as good without any skepticism or either. And some are dependent on prescription drugs, very emotional and irrational, and led by those things. If you notice, the American public education system is a failure and is dumbed down every generation. But entertainments, forms of it, strive and we put in MILLIONS of dollars into them and also War as opposed to restructuring the public education system. The American people are divided politically more and more and yet few seem to want to help America and not push some left or right wing views or agendas. People have more distractions than ever before. And the more distractions, the more easier it is for the gov.

Chaos out of order would be a bad thing. The best thing is "Order without Chaos." This implies that people must become self-reliant, more intelligent, more aware, and empowered by a distrust of the government in order to shrink its power through the upholding of the Constitution and our natural rights!

Chaos out of order would cause the majority to demand a more stiffer order and when people demand, people get. It may not even be that. But what it IS is WHAT type of order is necessary, which is determine not by the people but by the gov. And that is a bad thing because it could mean martial law and for an uncertain amount of time.

Everything happening really needs to happen is an interesting theory because it is true. The only certainty in life is death so you must determine your fate. And some people, the elite, have determined that fate will go to evil. The scary thing is that their agenda probably won't happen in their life time, but they do it anyway because they see themselves as gods. Then, of course, there are those who devote their lives to helping people, animals, etc. And they are good, not perfect, but good, normal people. Thus, both sides have determined their fate and as long as they make a mark on the world, evil or good, that is all that matters.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hi star, and flag for a good topic. The last poster had good points; my favorite being the one certainty in life, and that is death. You are right in many regards in the OP. I think the NWO/Elite are driving harder than ever before. They are on the march, but why risk all by pushing to hard?

This is where I disagree with the second post; the NWO/Elite are in a frenzy; plans are moving into high gear. I am constantly hearing on different radio programs that everyone is "feeling" something.

IMHO, what they are feeling is Nature starting to kick back in. We are all part of nature, and the NWO is consciously trying to usurp a very old old energy pattern. They are the real rebels; the evil kind. I think as we progress to 2012 we will see the NWO quicken their step faster, and faster. At the same time as the OP pointed out they are using methodology, which was never meant to be used in the manner they are in fact using. I do agree with the OP that we are entering strange days, where truth really will become more evident than ever before as being stranger than fiction.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Thanks for the responses. Good info here!

With the recent patriotic boldness of mr. sheen and infowars, things could be getting stranger. I mean have we ever lived in a time where more stuff was on the VERGE of happening? Something like this so unexpected, even by the ones supposedly in charge here, could be the catalyst for a rushed move toward their agenda. This could expose them badly and chaos would ensue IMO. You just don't know though. Whatever happens, there is something beneath the surface that can withstand the pressure no longer. Its gonna blow. It HAS TO. And when it does, nothing will ever be the same again.
And I'm ready.....

new topics

top topics

join