It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bush effect

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Well, that's the difference.

I never quit anything.

Ever.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
Who could have guessed that people don't like to be bullied? Bush really thought he had big britches and I have no doubt that Cheney et al egged him on. North Korea is rarely a team player, but I thought that Clinton's team was at least getting meetings with the PTB of N Korea? Feel free to correct me on who's admin it was if Clinton isn't right.

I've that the nasty suspension that we'll be paying heavy consequences for the past eight years for a long, long, long time.

And, please, don't tell me to look at Obama until he's been in office eight years, too. Only then will it be a fair comparison.

Yea thats a smart idea, Lets wait 8 more to realize that Obama is not doing what he said he would.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Well, I never intended this thread to be pro or contra Obama. Let the man figure out how to pay the humongus bill in the trillions of dollars Bush jr. has left him with, aswell as two wars which have to be resolved, a near bankrupt Federal Reserve which needs attention and care and not to mention sorting out how to bring back a sense of freedom and security in a world which has just about demolished everything named freedom, liberty, general security and justice.

"In Europe and America, theres a growing feeling of hysteria.
Conditioned to respond to all the threats, in the rhetorical speeches of the Soviet.
Mr. Krushchov said "we will bury you", I don't subscribe to this point of view.
It'd be such an ignorant thing to do, if the Russians love their children too"
-- From "Russians" by Sting

[edit on 15/6/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

<< 1   >>

join