It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bush effect

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

The confrontational approach taken by the George W. Bush administration in addressing this crisis led to North Korea's decision to reactivate its long suspended nuclear weapons production program. All of the fissile material known to be in North Korean hands was produced either during the administration of George H. W. Bush, or during the current George W. Bush administration.

nuclearweaponarchive.org...

As we can see, the Bush effect lead to North Korea picking up on their long forgotten nuclear arms program. The bullying from the Bushes resulted in more hostility in the world, and their politics lead directly to North Korea's reviving their nuclear arms program. First their dirty bomb from the beginning of this millennium and then the rocket or long distance missile and now the Hiroshims sized bomb which recently sent shockwaves all over the world. I guess that if the whole world says you are evil and belonging to an axis of evil, you want to kick back somehow. No family has done more to destroy the world than the Bush family. It has managed to start off a bunch of neverending wars with no yield other than in dead bodies, a more unsecure world and a world wide economic crisis. Did they plan Armagheddon? They certainly layed the foundation for a potentional one....

Edit: And how could I forget that George W. Bush made it so that we are now heading back to the Cold War, with Russia making it clear that Bush's decision to build up a rocket shield in Europe at the borders of Russia, has lead the Russians to start building up new nuclear arms at a pace similar to what we knew during the Cold War. The rocket shield is seen as a provocation and war mongering from the Russian point of view. When will the Americans understand the consequences of their popularistic political system, where you can't be elected president except you have royal blood introduced to your blood hundreds of years back, has been an actor, end every speach with God bless America, or hate some kind of people, race, religion or foreign ideology. It's the recepe for success in American politics. And if you want to stay in office a second turn, just start an unwinnable war that takes forever, so everyone will elect you for another period so you can complete your God-given mission to rid the world of Untermenschen like Saddam, Kim il and Osama.

[edit on 27/5/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Wll, my point is: How could you elect Bush jr in the first place, and what on earth was the mechanism that lead to Bush being elected a second time for another four years? Beats me. From the second I saw him, I smelled trouble. Was it because his stupidity was so hillarious? Was it because he was a sobered drunk who had found Jeezes? Was it the usual "someone out there wants to take our way of life away, Help!" -- and Bush jr comes in with his shining armor? I have no idea, but I hope the people of USA has learned from Bush, to never again elect a person with below average IQ, a terrible military record, a spoiled and narrowminded person with no empathy, a paranoid cramp Christian with no good intentions other than tax cuts and enemy intollerance. I'd say like the old Chinese: Know your enemy before you engage in a conflict with him.

Bush lied about what was to be found in Iraq. Trust CIA intelligence and that is what you get. He was the Tripple-Letters' string puppet, and nothing they said was true. And given, half way into his first term, he had lied more than any American president before him. How could you? Are the masses really that simple to manipulate? Are YOU really that easy to manipulate?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Take a powder.

We haven't had a decent President in decades.

Hell, if you thought Bush screwed us, look at what this one is doing.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Who could have guessed that people don't like to be bullied? Bush really thought he had big britches and I have no doubt that Cheney et al egged him on. North Korea is rarely a team player, but I thought that Clinton's team was at least getting meetings with the PTB of N Korea? Feel free to correct me on who's admin it was if Clinton isn't right.

I've that the nasty suspension that we'll be paying heavy consequences for the past eight years for a long, long, long time.

And, please, don't tell me to look at Obama until he's been in office eight years, too. Only then will it be a fair comparison.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Atleast Obama has the wit, in all extents of the world, having the same root as both witty and wisdom. He believes in dalogue, and has no declared enemy. He is willing to use precautions even in revealing what his political enemy and predecessor did in relation to torture, misconduct and literal genocide. But he promise it will come for a day, but wisely enough postpones the release of pictures that will guaranied be released just prior to the next election to show you exactly what Bush-like Republican politics lead to. What we over here in Europe has already seen most of, but which has been witheld and ignored. And people HAVE been taught to ignore. If it's an Arab source it's bad, if it's French, it's bad, if it's Norwegian, it's Socalist, is it Asian, they're taking our money, if it's Australian, what the heck, Kangaroos? And so on. Don't trust the sources of a single minded man. And certainly don't trust the intelligence he gets and seek for.

React according to the situaton, and react according to what leads to sollution, not conflict. I bet Bush had Machiavelli and Kant on his nightstand.... [edit: Not that I can in my wildest imagination get myself to believe he was able to read and understand them....[/edit]

[edit on 28/5/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'm sure it's no secret that I also feel GWB has had an extremely malignant effect on the entire planet and did tremendous damage to the trust of the citizens of the USA as well as to the rest of the world. His reckless disregard and defiance of the Geneva Conventions to which we were major signatories was astonishing and demoralizing.

It will take a long time to fix things. Even if President Obama doesn't amount to much at least he understands diplomacy and is very much loved and respected in much of the world. Diplomacy, good manners, respect and a calm demeanor means a lot.

edited for grammar

[edit on 28-5-2009 by ChrisCrikey]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Bush was an idiot.

Obama is a polished idiot.

Bush pointed the way, and now Obama is rushing us toward our destruction financially, and internationally.

You dress a turd in a fine silk sock, and at the end of the day, it's still a turd.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Bush was an idiot.

Obama is a polished idiot.

Atleast Bush qualified for being an idiot. His IQ is way below average, and that should light the first red bulb. He is per definition -- an ideiota. A person who can't comprehend politics. Per definition. A stupid frekk who never understood a damn thing. A political amoebae that could be led to what ever watersource the three-letter agencies could provide. What a damn cursed fool!

Hussein Obama is atleast beyond that. That's a good start.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
An IQ score of 91 was widely rumored for many years but his official IQ has never been revealed. The following article lists his combined SAT score at 1206 (but you know he was heavily coached) and roughly correlates it to an IQ of 115. I don't believe that either. I heard he was good at remembering people's names though.

www.csbsju.edu...

see also the debunking at snopes:

www.snopes.com...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Well, they don't give out MBA's at Harvard to idiots.

By the way, how's your education?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Well, they don't give out MBA's at Harvard to idiots.

By the way, how's your education?

Harvard admit rich spawns nothing else, appart for the ones who actually bring something in. Like a hungry dog from the Bush residence. And. My education should somehow mean something to you?

Edit: My educations asides, look a genitive, I never intended to rule the world....

[edit on 28/5/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Sure they do. You have family money and power. You are heavily tutored since childhood. It goes like this: Phillips Exeter Academy and then Dartmouth and then Harvard or Yale because your father is an influential alumni at all of these places...but GWB didn't go to Phillips which is a mystery here. He must have needed a LOT of work to get up to speed for Darmouth if he couldn't hack Phillips.

Surely you understand the uber wealthy?

[edit on 28-5-2009 by ChrisCrikey]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
G.W was a war-mongering, tantrum throwing moron. (just my opinion)

All ya really had to do is listen to the things he said when the watchers weren't watching...

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe - I believe what I believe is right." G.W.

"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it." G.W.

"It's very important for folks to understand that when there's more trade, there's more commerce." G.W.

"When Iraq is liberated, you will be treated, tried, and persecuted as a war criminal." G.W.

"Redefining the role of the United States from enablers to keep the peace to enablers to keep the peace from peacekeepers is going to be an assignment." G.W.

Dax

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

That's what I thought.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisCrikey

Money will get you in, but you have to pass your course work, you can believe that.

Plus, there are many other programs that would be easier to pass. An MBA is nothing to sneeze at - on any campus.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

And it does cost lots of money to be heavily tutored every step of the way but it easily done in families/dynasties like his.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

That's what I thought.

You actually, eh, THINK? And what on earth was your chain of thoughts before you uttered this? What you thought? Have you got some sixth sense that makes you know something before it is actually said? Go for presidency. Go!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

reply to post by ChrisCrikey

Money will get you in, but you have to pass your course work, you can believe that.

Money can get you in, but it won't get you out with what was intended in the deal with the money in the first place? Get real. These people get in because their parents "knowe" the world and their families once benefited from the American Dream, leaving the "stupid" lowerclass "fools" in the gutter begging for change. Well, perhaps Change® has come. Who knows....

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
And I thought Bush was an idiot.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

And I thought Bush was an idiot.

Guess you did. Eventhough you probably voted for the guy. Or are you a Democrate? Guess you have to sort out yourself first, it's common. Yeah, I am stupid enough to relate to you, but smart enough to get to bed when you march to work. My education could destroy this world, my friend, no less. And I quit school when I understood that... And it actually means something to you? I'm amazed. See you tomorrow, good day.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join