It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Apollyon Rising 2012' -The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Ive been watching some Tom Horn on youtube lately, and he seems very into this Nephilim and stargates return of christ and 2012 being an Re-opening of the 'gates to the garden of Eden' and More..

Check it out, I havent read it all yet , but it is intresting if your into this stuff..

APOLLYON RISING 2012
The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed
A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World -
By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here.

In addition to the 11th labor of Hercules, at least two other oddities stand out as possible evidence of a bizarre and occult synchronicity at work during the events of 9/11. On this date the Pentagon—located on the 77th meridian west and whose foundation stone was laid during a Masonic ceremony on 9/11, 1941—was also attacked. The number 77 happens to be the fire department’s 10-Code (10-77) for a high-rise multiple dwelling fire. More important, the number 77, like the number 11, is a powerful Master Number, which occultists believe represents the ascension of a New Age Christ “consciousness.” The Islamic radicals that attacked the United States on 9/11 would have known that the number 77 is prominent in the religion of Islam, partly due to a statement by their prophet Muhammad, which is interpreted as faith having “77 branches.” In the Book of Luke 3:23-38, there were 77 generations from Adam to Jesus Christ. There were 77 generations from Enoch to Christ according to one account. In some versions of the Bible such as the International Standard Version, 77 is the number of times to forgive offenses (most versions read “seventy times seven”). Conversely, Saint Augustine thought the number 77 represented the ultimate measure of sin because it was a product of the “sin” number (11) times the number of divinity or “perfection” (7), thus 11 X 7 = 77. Perhaps this is also why Satanists have 77 names for the Devil.

'' If the number 77 on September 11, 2001 pointed to “revenge” upon the United States by the Royal Bloodline descendents of Lamech, they were following the footsteps of Tubal-Cain indeed, releasing “the seething energies of Lucifer” and the “strength” of Vulcan (Satan) to whom “human sacrifices” must be made. To what end? Manly P. Hall writes:

“The outcome of the ‘secret destiny’ is a World Order ruled by a King with supernatural powers. This King was descended of a divine race; that is, he belonged to the Order of the Illumined for those who come to a state of wisdom then belong to a family of heroes-perfected human beings.”—Manly P. Hall, The Secret Destiny of America. ''

Four days later on January 5, 2009, the chorus call for a New World Order was ramped up by former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger while on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange. A reporter for CNBC asked Kissinger what he thought Barack Obama’s first actions as President should be in light of the global financial crises. He answered, “I think that his task will be to develop an overall strategy for America in this period, when really a New World Order can be created.” Kissinger followed on January 13th, with an opinion piece distributed by Tribune Media Services titled The Chance for a New World Order. Addressing the international financial crises inherited by Barack Obama, Kissinger discussed the need for an international political order (world government) to rise and govern a new international monetary and trade system. “The nadir of the existing international financial system coincides with simultaneous political crises around the globe,” he wrote. “The alternative to a new international order is chaos.” Kissinger went on to highlight Obama’s extraordinary impact on the “imagination of humanity,” calling it “an important element in shaping a New World Order.” [2] Kissinger—a Rockefeller functionary and member of the Bilderberg group and Trilateral Commission who routinely turns up in lists among senior members of the Illuminati—peppered his article with key phrases from Masonic dogma, including the comment about the “alternative to a new international order is chaos,” a clear reference to “Ordo ab Chao” from Ancient Craft Masonry, a reference to the doctrine of “Order out of Chaos.” Like the mythical Phoenix firebird, Kissinger visualized the opportunity for a New World Order to be engineered from the ashes of current global chaos, exactly the point he had made years earlier at the Bilderberger meeting in Evian, France, May 21, 1991 when describing how the world could be manipulated into willingly embracing global government. He said:

“Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government.” [3]

Tom Horn is also on YouTube.. check it out !!

Ps, for you who dont know this, Apollyon is also the monster in the Cloverfield movie, and it is Revelations 9/11 ..

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28 May 09 by Gools]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
On this date the Pentagon—located on the 77th meridian west and whose foundation stone was laid during a Masonic ceremony on 9/11, 1941—was also attacked. The number 77 happens to be the fire department’s 10-Code (10-77) for a high-rise multiple dwelling fire. More important, the number 77, like the number 11, is a powerful Master Number, which occultists believe represents the ascension of a New Age Christ “consciousness.” The Islamic radicals that attacked the United States on 9/11 would have known that the number 77 is prominent in the religion of Islam, partly due to a statement by their prophet Muhammad, which is interpreted as faith having “77 branches.” In the Book of Luke 3:23-38, there were 77 generations from Adam to Jesus Christ. There were 77 generations from Enoch to Christ according to one account. In some versions of the Bible such as the International Standard Version, 77 is the number of times to forgive offenses (most versions read “seventy times seven”). Conversely, Saint Augustine thought the number 77 represented the ultimate measure of sin because it was a product of the “sin” number (11) times the number of divinity or “perfection” (7), thus 11 X 7 = 77. Perhaps this is also why Satanists have 77 names for the Devil.

Hmmm, you might be on to something here, ChemBreather. I did some thinking about the number 77 and did a graphic. Take a look:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dff958dfae3c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Incredible, nice work on those numbers !

Im hard into Tom Horn atm , caus it appeals to me, something happend that long ago, and I am sure it involves E.t.s and it IS being covered up.

Why Tom added the 2012 is becaus he knew people where into that just now, and wanted people to get his information.

He talks about the galactic allignment as an Opener for the Stargate to ReOpen the Garden of Eden, slammed shut so LONG ago ..

Intresting idea he touches and I will read more ...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

the garden of eden isnt even mentioned in revelations, the earth and the heavens are destroyed and new ones are made where god will rule on new earth

as far as the gate to eden, I dont really see the connection

the heavens ARE the universe

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Connection between Eden and the gates??
Well, lets assume they travel here via stargates/wormholes, I dont think youd see it, it would only be there when its open.

When they left they went back into the heavens thru this gate, the Koran speaks of this too, allah made more then one world, and if so, he and his crew must have a way of transportation. Like the Mayans say too, theyr E.t.s and the Long count calendar could very well be an Universal clock.
Like we have 24 hour clocks here, they , the gods needs to keep track of time out there, maby 5126 years contra our 24 hour clock. ?? who knows.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Star for a good read, I'm not really a supporter to the whole numerology thing, but I will say that some things in this post spark an interest in some other things I have been researching. Every perspective I gain seems to paint a bigger picture, almost like our history as we know it, has been lost by word of mouth. Just like in grade school when your class makes a circle, the teacher whispers something to their left, and by the time each person passes it back around, its a completely different something.

I think we are attempting to put together a mess of shattered pieces...

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Do you think there is something about the 7/7 bombings ???

[edit on 29-5-2009 by ChemBreather] spelling

REBELLIOUS MEMES WITH A CAUSE: MIND MELDING FOR THE MAN OF SIN

Although it makes this entry a bit longer and I do apologize, before moving beyond the question of curious numbers and contagious memes employed by occultists, one of the more fascinating correlation’s between the number 11, the Pillars of Hercules, Bacon’s New Atlantis, and what happened in New York on 9/11 is the arcane symbolism based on the 11th labor of Hercules, also important to Kaballah and Masonic rituals.

[edit on 29-5-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
One thing i am sure about, is that humans do not run planet earth. Even the brightest humans are absolutely stup1d, no offence but you know what i mean.

I am sure that something watches over earth, and interferes with the goings on down here. Thats not to say we do not have fre will, but i think we are just play ants to them really.

Who knows what they are, demons, aliens, angels. Who knows what terms we can use for them, but i do absolutely believe we do not run this planet. People are just too stup1d.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Very interesting because there is already the prophecy that The Antichrist was born in the year 1977. In fact the Antichrist's birth chart (according to the prophecy) form's the Star of David, which is the double 77s.

www.youtube.com...

And the chart:

www.astrologyweekly.com...

[edit on 29-5-2009 by Red Cloak]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Just an observation about all these "truth books" about 2012. Isn't it painfully obvious that their all fakes? Well made fakes, mind you, but now that there's so much hype about 2012 (a freakin' movie?!) all of a sudden comes a wave of books and threads and what-have-you. Just looking at a local book store, theres even a 2012 section... Whatever happens is going to happen and no ones been to the future so just wait. jeez

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Very interesting thread...I am not a Tom Horn reader, so there is much I don't know about his theroies...........But I posted to say does the number 332 mean anything to you are anything that you have read?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Here is some YouTubes ..

And here is Tom's book :the Ahriman Gate
the Ahriman Gate

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by afterschoolfun

MONEY BABY ! Well, his book isnt about 2012 in that way, it is about stargates and how Allah and God came and went to and from earth via stargates.. As it has come to light in the Koran , wormholes..
yea, and Im thinking that if you add to the count that the Maya long count calendar is an Universal clock, rather than End Of Times, you could see a scenario here, cant you ?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
One thing i am sure about, is that humans do not run planet earth. Even the brightest humans are absolutely stup1d, no offence but you know what i mean.

I am sure that something watches over earth, and interferes with the goings on down here. Thats not to say we do not have fre will, but i think we are just play ants to them really.

Who knows what they are, demons, aliens, angels. Who knows what terms we can use for them, but i do absolutely believe we do not run this planet. People are just too stup1d.

Agree with you 100% there ----we are all in a game, controlled by god knows who ??

everything we do is programmed or controlled.
Once you accept this it makes sense of a lot of stuff goin on in your life.
and they give you loads of clues and signs along the way just to really have fun with you !!!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
A thought and a question. First the thought:

Maybe we are in control of what happens from the sense that we influence "reality" as it were. Maybe if enough of us believe / create an event in 2012, it would happen. Seriously, just a thought.

Question:

I remember seeing 11:11 on many clocks to a point that it disturbed me starting in 2000. I did not, nor do I now spend much time reading the bible but searched feverishly during those days through every book 11th chapter, 11th verse trying to find the significance. These days, I still see plenty of 11:11 and now 11:10 and 11:12. Also, 4:44 has begun popping up. Any ideas about 444? Maybe this is too far off topic. Apologize if it is, but I have noticed that this forum has "dried up" a bit lately.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I think many of these "Gods" and "demons", etc are just early human beings interpretations of Aliens. They didnt understand who or why they looked like they did, and they also had great technology - so they must be Gods?

Maybe the wormholes opening or whatever will be some great sign from Aliens that we are ready to go into further reaches of space, etc? Who knows. Im hungry.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Chemley

I dugg up this site for you , maybe it will give you some needed answeres ..

sherryandrea.com...

» 444 is the gematria or number of the word “DAMASCUS,” which is the oldest city in the world; four being the world number.
» 444 is a period of trial. four times 111 = 444. (Interestingly, the last event mentioned in the bible occurred in 444 BC with the decree of Nehemiah to rebuild the walls.)

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Can anyone tell me why i have "777" tatooed on me left hand and 5th on my right hand? then i'll tell you why i got them, maybe their is some connection......ReHaB

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

He talks about the galactic allignment as an Opener for the Stargate to ReOpen the Garden of Eden, slammed shut so LONG ago ..

Intresting idea he touches and I will read more ...

I'm afraid it's not the GofEden, but the place, where Enki's companions where sent to.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Wowo this is a lot of really new info to me. I believe that 2012 isnt the end of the world but a awakening. Knowing was a very trippy movie that points to some very interesting theories.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join