It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amuk says Goodbye

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Well people its been fun but everything comes to an end. Summer is starting and this is taking up WAY to much of my time. With my sons training and working out and such I dont have a lot of time left over and something has got to give and this is it. I have really enjoyed this and if any of you want my email u2u me.

I will still be on for a few more days because I want to wrap up a few things but after that I am outta here. I might drop back in every now and then but I will no longer be a daily poster for at least a while.

I wish you all the best.

Amuk

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
All the best Amuk
catch you around then from time to time peace out

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Sad news, bro. Don't go TOO far. Have a great summer.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
i know you said you would drop buy every now and then, i'll hold you to your word. ats will undoubtedly missing something without your presence! IMHO! Hey just stop by every now and then brother! hey you are write your family is no doubt about t he most important thing in your life. so i feel ya.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Have a good summer, Amuk, you and your sons.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Take care homie and have a great summer!

Best wishes,

~Jeff.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
God bless and good luck.

Miss your insight.

Watch out for bears.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Well, it's been fun Amuk. Best of luck. You will be missed.

Rock out with you cock out!!!
-NTH

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
As soon as we wrap up my "experiment" on another thread I am gone (sunday).

I will drop by later to post the first few pages of a book I am writing I would like to here your ideas on it. Its a swashbuckler about a handfull of mountian clans trying to keep there freedom from an on coming empire, hopelessly outnumbered and militarly out-classed they fight on lead by a young man newly returned from fighting in a far-off land. If the first one sells I plan on making it a triliogy spaning a couple generations.

Good bye to everybody exspecilly
intrepid
NotTooHappy
Agent47
Jeffrey
Spectre
panchovilla
SE7EN
Worldwatcher
Truelies
Insite
Deltachaos
KrazyJethro
The Colonal.....Give'm hell
Asala
Drunk

I know I have left some out if I remember you I will post your name between now and sunday

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Amuk, nutbag. Can't believe you are leaving.

Come back every so often, sip the ol' moonshine with the boys.

Have a good summer (geez, that sounds like something some dunce would put in a yearbook back in the day).

Don't get too rowdy, or me and Colonel will come down there and have to set you straight.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hey Amuk

Well have a good Summer and hope to see you back here eventually.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Cya later Amuk...its been great having you around...have a good summer and hope your son wins wtvr sport he plays.

Never Say Goodbye....

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Amuk, your not saying bye, your just saying till I see you next.

So till we see you again

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I am new and just started reading your experiments yesterday and was gonna start playing. Too bad for all of us,
Have a good summer, and best of luck!

Narnia/Tara

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I know we disagreed on a couple of threads, but it was still an adrenaline rush debating with you.

I know we didn't communicate on the same threads for the most part but I did read your posts and you contributed a lot. You've always been passionate about what you spoke of and that's what counts with me.

Take care, Amuk and come back if you can.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
damn... you'll be missed. when i firs joined i remembered seeing your posts and avatar EVERYWHERE and then all of you posts were so relevant and insightful... it just made me think "wow... this guys knows a lot"

anyway, enough ass kissing... take care man, and great luck this summer.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
WHOA!!!
Have a great summer.
You will certainly be missed, esp. with that libertarian point of view

Let's not make it goodbye, but 'til we meet again

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   
no, No, NO!!!!

One more freedom fighter bites the dust... Well, have a great summer Amuk. Spend some time with your kids and live every day like it's your last. Good luck Padrino.

*EDIT: I'm going to have to agree with everyone here and relinquish my nick to you. You've got more insight than any of us. Been around, someone with some tactile connection with life's experiences. That's where ATS will be at a loss.

[Edited on 5-3-2004 by insite]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Yo Amuk YOU WILL NOT POST THIS #.

YOU KNOW WHY? COS YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE!
its against the law to leave ATS you have to be brainwashed so that when u are in the real world you dont give out info that is vvvvvvvvv secret

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I'm confused. I thought you got more free-time in the Summer! You guys have fun and drop in when you can. See you later, man.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join