It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone! Anyone here around 14 yrs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Just curious! Im 14 too.
I see loads of middle aged men on here :S

P.s. Do any of you believe in that weird story 'blackjack' that was on the telegraph site?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Also, how the hell can i post a thread on another subject?! Argh!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
All you need to do is to particpate in other threads. You need 20 posts before you can start your own thread (in any other forum)...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interryanmilan
Just curious! Im 14 too.
I see loads of middle aged men on here :S

P.s. Do any of you believe in that weird story 'blackjack' that was on the telegraph site?

Hi there, I think you may have confused this site with the assumption that everyone is old or middle aged judging by the high level of knowledge that is shown here from members.

Please understand that every member here is held in high regard and posseses information that others will absorb no matter what their ages. If you interested in conspiracies and feel the need to look deeper stick around you may be quite suprised at what you find.

In regards to blackjack,

I believe that this was an act to enlighten others in order to raise the level of consciousness a little higher in order to force people to stand up and take notice that the world is changing. Of course thats just my opinion.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
WELCOME!

We have a few younger aged persons here on ATS, although they do not advertise themselves as such. Just keep your eyes open.

Blackjack seems like more of a possibility as the months go on and on. With the world coming into more and more strife. It's just a matter of time.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Wow, I'm sorry OP.

Forgive the horrible manners of my fellow ATS members.

It's not in our practice to call people pedophiles simply because they've stated their age to be very young.

Shame on you guys!

There are some younger members that you can certainly talk to, but feel free to look around, most of our members are awesome people.

~Keeper

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
edited out ... I've gotta be more careful

[edit on 5/27/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Interryanmilan

Hey welcome to ATS.

Pay no mind to the cynics.

There are probably many younger folks on here.

Peace

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS my friend! Ignore the pedophile post, Hope you enjoy it here as much as I have!

I consider myself young but I am 18 years old

[edit on 27-5-2009 by The Shade]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Wow, I'm sorry OP.

Forgive the horrible manners of my fellow ATS members.

It's not in our practice to call people pedophiles simply because they've stated their age to be very young.

Shame on you guys!

There are some younger members that you can certainly talk to, but feel free to look around, most of our members are awesome people.

~Keeper

to the OP, if you are 14 then my deepest apologies. Welcome and enjoy the site. Enjoy what is given and research thoroughly anything you read here. Be a complete cynic and you will be safe.

I have had to deal with predatory types before and I do not give an ounce to predatory behavior for online trolls. Whether trolling for sicko perverted reasons or just to misguide and throw misinformation around. A sicko is a sicko.

To the tothetenthpower...
Do not apologize for my behavior. You don't know me nor my reasoning. If OP wants my apology he can request it but YOU cannot give it.

I am a complete cynic. However, it is never shameful to be wary of predators. If you haven't been in a situation with an online predator you cannot know what havoc and pain it can cause.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Trying to keep things on topic...

Hello I've just joined as well but I've stalked the forums for a long time. I shouldn't think age matters, if you have some views or simply want to broaden your mind then this is the place to do it!

top topics

join