It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The nightmare scenario: WWIII with Iran, Israel, North Korea, China, Russia, the USA, and the UN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I've been thinking about this nightmare scenario. Israel is trying to rally people to go to war with Iran. They want our support to go to war with them. Okay, I got that.

Now you have North Korea wanting to go to war. That's what it seems to look like. Russia and China are becoming more closer to each other militarily, and, I believe that China supports North Korea.

What would happen if North Korea, and, Russia, Iran, us, the UN, we all went to war tomorrow? This seems to be the war that they want.

The global elite later on could use this as an opportunity to establish a world government. They could say that they need a global unification of democracies to prevent wars like this from ever happening again.

I think that it could mean a whole lot for the world (in a bad way). We'd see martial law here in the US. We would see a takeover of the federal government of private stuff. We'd probably lose our rights. They'd suspend the constitution.

All hell would break loose. Civil unrest would follow.

It would be a nightmare.

I don't think these people planned it. They aren't that smart. But they sure as hell are going to take advantage of it. How do you think they'll take advantage of this? What do you think they'll do?

I just have a really bad feeling about this.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I have a nad feeling too, but *shrugs* whaddayagonnado?

I will say this, slightly off topic flippant remark....I read the title of this thread, and I had a voiceover head from a film say "it would be..... the perfect storm/war..."

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
They are smart enought to construct such a scenario, but I don't think that they did.
But the situation is explosive, no doubt. As history has proven, one armed conflict can end in world wars.. And as you said, alliances are looking like they are beeing formed between different countries.

Let's just cross our fingers and hope this isen't the opportunity for a WW3 that the elite is looking for. Futhermore i don't think the NWO are ready yet.. EU needs to be assembled more first

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
The global elite later on could use this as an opportunity to establish a world government. They could say that they need a global unification of democracies to prevent wars like this from ever happening again.

after WW1 the league of nations was set up to "stop this ever happening again" but when WW2 happened they disbanded the league because it was powerless, not enough power to stop anything. they set up the UN after WW2, to "stop this ever happening again" but it seems the UN is perceived as toothless at this stage as well. clearly, they'll need a more powerful international institution should the UN fail to curb the move towards all out war.

i don't see how they can, the US fairly nailed the coffin lid down on the UN in the run up to the iraq war. this preemptive strike road the world has been dragged down leads nowhere but disaster.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

WW3, swine flu epidemic, NWO takeover, I hope so. There's too many men, it's culling time.

top topics

join