It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If anything was about to happen, would you warn me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Hello !

I have been in ATS for enough time now to make some friends.
However internet is a strange society. You do not physically interact with one another...
So you never know who your true friends are.

I was just wondering about the following scenario:

Some or one of my friends had some inside info that something was about to happen within a 5 day timeline. Just like one of those events so widely discussed over here in A.T.S.

For undisclosable reasons (one of them being limited time) my/your friend cannot publicly disclose the upcomming event, but has still the ability to warn one or two people that are trustworty.

Would you think that i / you would be warned?

I am not concerned whether there would be minor or major leaks in the process.

My only question is :

Would some people within the A.T.S. community help one another?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Of course they woud, and they do. People are on here warning of upcoming events all the time. Problem with that is, no one listens, no one believes, we've heard it all before.

If I warned you, would you believe?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Hell. In this day and age, I would surely tell you and anyoe else who would be receptive to the knowledge.

So, allow me to let you know. It's all coming to a head soon. Okay? Set yourself spiritually. Seek the inner being that is within all of us. You will survive Seek the creator. You are the creator and you are the created. Yeah, it's difficult to comprehend. But take the time to seek yourself and you will find you are a part of this all. No fear. No remorse. It's happening. Choose the side you want to be on. No regrets. We,all, continue on, and we always have to opportunity to choose the best. None of us "die".

We continue on. Make your choice. You CAN recant later. If you made a "wrong" choice, abd you recognize it, you can be cleansed.

Edited not to correct spelling, just to say I misspeled words. MmmmkaY?

[edit on 27-5-2009 by kyred]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Of course, who wouldn't. Especially on a site like this, what is there really to hide? As long as you treat people with the same respect, anything is possible.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Piranha]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Hi George The Greek,

I'm pretty sure people would warn each other here on ATS if something was going to happen, as long as they knew something was going to happen. That is partly why many of us are here on ATS, the other part being - to make new friends around the world.

Look how many subjects are gone over daily, weekly, monthly and yearly here on ATS. Many of the posts warn of one thing or another. The question is will we still stick together when and if things get really bad, and I'm a firm believer that we will, especially since many of us have more than others and we gladly will share.

I think that many of us will stick together as long as we can still make contact with each other here on ATS or by Skype or E-mails.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NathanNewZealand

I would most definitely have a very very serious look at your warning and take my precautions.

I am no intelligence guy of some sort or another so any info i would have would be channeled right through ATS to all of you and consequently to the general public.

Be in comfort

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I would have to warn people, but not run out into the streets yelling " the end is nigh".
I would warn family and friends, and those of you here on ATS, it all depends on what 'inisder' information you had.
I warned my family last year about the economy crisis ( I work in a bank and therefore have an ear to the ground) and also told them to stock up on food and other items.
People 'predict' calamities all the time here on ATS, from my the aliens are coming , to the asteroid is coming, to the alien planet is coming to TPTB are coming. None of it really comes to pass so we here and the world in general tend to take it with a pinch of salt sometimes even laughter.
It all depends on what kind of information you have as to who you should pass it to. if you don't feel comfortable posting " the end is nigh" thread ( like so many have) then simply U2U your friends or those interested in hearing what you have to say. Even if you think they won't believe you they'll at least give some feedback to you and either thankyou or despute you.
You tell anyone on the street that something is likely to happen they'l simply say " yeah, whatever" then pass on by , and not give it another thought other than to silently call you a nutjob.
People here on ATS have at least the courtesy to respond in a mature manner to a U2U.
But the gist of the story is tell people , in the event this thing happening you could save a lot more lives than keeping to yourself , if people don't believe you then thats their choice, its better to plan for the worst and hope for the best, than to experience the worst and have no hope..

new topics

top topics

join