It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO over NEW YORK City - Weird cases : Daytime.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
As far as my ATS search went this hasn't been posted so here you go:

A strange U.F.O. caught few days ago. Just thought of sharing with you.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
The first one looks REALLY staged to me, the second one is rather interesting. At first I thought it was a white jet, but then it started to change shape and form more of a "tradition" UFO shape.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
2nd one is an RC plane. They are white and made out of a high density Styrofoam. Guy down the street from me is always flying his on the weekend, they are bloody fast and agile.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

Ohhh, so thats what it is. I was wondering why a Jet would swiftly change angles so quickly! Well there you go...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Piranha

I was thinking a bunch of Mylar balloons.

Oh well guess we will never know.

Sure wasn't "Swamp Gas"

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Piranha

(Laughter) ,

i never expected this to turn out to be such an ordinary thing !

(If you are right ofcourse)

A star for your post !

Thanks,

i think your post will be quite valuable to many people around here

[edit on 27/5/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I dunno, them styrofoam planes are nearly impossible to control at that altitude (it looks rather high up from my perspective) Anyone who's flows one knows that it can get windy up there, and if even the smallest gust of wind catches those light whispy things, it's goodbye little plane.

No idea what it is in the video (I thought the intro was the ufo, but that's just the guys intro thingy, blatent cgi)

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Plastic bag....

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by King222

Could as well be one...

I guess we'll never know...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I am leaning towards a very large plastic bag. It seems to large to be a styrofoam rc plane unless they make them incredibly large. And can an RC plane change shape? My vote is white plastic bag or bags.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Ah, another "youtube superstar" link. How much you wanna bet I check his profile and his other videos that it is filled with the typical UFO tripe so many seem to push on youtube, along with some of his/her own "amazing" videos that seem to get progressively better as he/she gets better at video editing (or reading forums so they know how to make what you want to see) and the like. Be right back......

Yup. How did I know?

Concerning the video, as interested in UFOS (and video editing/multimedia) as this youtube superstar is, I think this dude knows this video is no good, he shot it that way on purpose. As interested in it as he is, he knows darn well how to film something that would get proper investigation, that is if he filmed it. Then he goes on to say in his comments that he will have many more of these videos to come. I guess this is one of those lucky folks that seem to be able to photo/video UFO's at will, but then amazingly never get good footage.

Honestly people, I think we should stop posting videos from folks like this on here. Its doing us all a major disservice. If your unsure if you should bestow the mighty attention one gets from having a link here at ATS, check their youtube profile. If it smells like it, it probably is. Don't do them the favor of giving them incentive to keep going.....

[edit on 27-5-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

It looks like a Man; head and shoulders and repetedly "knoding" or bowing.
Interesting.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Once again I spoke to soon. Looked through his collection and there is some interesting ones there. Not this one, lol, but a few.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I would like to see what you consider interesting. share please?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

it looks to be a bunch of balloons (silver or white color?) tied together

this happens alot

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I hope I don't get in trouble for saying this, but it looks like a giant penis shaped baloon to me! I am not trying to be funny, I am serious as hell. The music really "went with it" I thought as well. Just my 2 cents.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Well, in the 6+ pages of utter twaddle this youboob superstar has up, I did find this one very interesting

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PammyK
I hope I don't get in trouble for saying this, but it looks like a giant penis shaped baloon to me! I am not trying to be funny, I am serious as hell. The music really "went with it" I thought as well. Just my 2 cents.

Wow, could it be a Sign?
The Phallos is a wellknown symbol having been used sinse ancient times.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The 1st video is very pretty, nicely done CGI. The man is comped in after in post you can tell because he's not motion tracked too good into the scene, hence the slight abnormal movements against the background plate. Nice shot tho..

top topics

join