It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Tyson's four-year-old daughter dies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Mike Tyson's four-year-old daughter dies.

The four-year-old daughter of former heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson has died a day after what police are calling a "tragic accident" in her US home.

Exodus Tyson was pronounced dead in a hospital just before noon on Tuesday, Phoenix police spokesman Andy Hill said.

Police say the girl was playing on a treadmill on Monday in her central Phoenix home when her head apparently slipped inside a cord hanging under the console.

Yahoo News

Sad, tragic event, I cant even imagine how this feel since Ive never lost a child.
Lost three to spontanious abortion thoughg, not the same thing.. (My wife, not me)

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
It is tragic, such a young age. I just cant help questioning the part that goes:

'her head apparently slipped inside a cord hanging under the console'

sounds unlikely...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Unsane

You think there could be more to this story ? a fitt of mr tyson or something?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
terrible thing. but yes the gym i go to has a similar cord, it clips on one part of the machine and you are supposed to clip the other to yourself, if you fall off it turns off the machine. Their cord must have been dangling down and caught on something

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
reply to post by Unsane

He was out of state when it happened...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
i dont know enough about the case to make any assumptions. I've just never liked Tyson - think he's a horrible person.

That of course has no bearing on this case and I do feel sad that he lost a daughter, I cant imagine the pain.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Come on Mike might have a temper, but I bet just like most fathers that his daughter is the thing he loves the most in this world, what makes him happy, the light in his life, the best thing he's ever done.

If I was the father and she died I'd feel like it's the end of the world, for someone to suggest maybe I killed her, well no words could express how I would feel.

And I say those things and I don't even have a daughter, I can't imagine how a real father would feel.

Let's hope he isn't so terrible of a person...

[edit on 27-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Tyson is really nice guy, seriously... I have hung out with the guy more than once, as luck has it my home location has mirrored his my whole life, not the sharpest tool in the shed, but... he's been brutally taken advantage of in his life...

This is going to kill him inside, I actually feel really bad about this, no parent should have to out live their children

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I love boxing - but loath Tysons brutality against women.

Still, even I can't allow this kind of tabloid comment to slip past without a

Peace to the family and friends of this child...

[edit on 27-5-2009 by silo13]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I didnt meen to imply anything at all, I just commented to Unsane.

I have four kids and cant even think about loosing one of them without getting quizy, Im sure it is just an horrible stupid accident that has no meaning or purpose other than a kid died..

Condolences to them all...

join