It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Claims UFO Collided with Tunguska Meteorite to Save Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Scientist Claims UFO Collided with Tunguska Meteorite to Save Earth

www.universetoday.com

Yuri Lavbin says he found unusual quartz crystals at the site of the massive Siberian explosion. Ten crystals have holes in them, placed so the stones can be united in a chain, and other have drawings on them. “We don’t have any technologies that can print such kind of drawings on crystals,” said Lavbin. “We also found ferrum silicate that can not be produced anywhere,
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.physorg.com

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
It seem like ages ago I was listening to a mc canney radio show where he was talking about the Tungusta event with a russian scientist (yuri something or other)and he spoke of them finding an alien instalation of some sorts that may have been responsible for shooting down that meteor. This is certainly new though.

Probably this will be the last we hear of this but there are lots of strange alien stories coming out of late on the main stream news outlets.

daz__

www.universetoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Another odd coincidence is that Tesla tested new technology within a day or two of the event.

Following tunguska he dismantled the project and it was never revived.

Im trying to find sources atm.

EDIT:

Alright, so apparently it was within minutes of the event.

"It's 7:17 AM on the morning of June 30, 1908, the exact moment when Nikoli Tesla is testing his "Death Ray" by aiming his beam towards the Arctic Cirle where he hopes Admiral Peary will see a visual display in the sky."

Source.

Even if unrelated, talk about astronomical coincidences... literally..

Nikola Tesla
"When the great truth, accidentally revealed and experimentally confirmed, is fully recognized, that this planet, with all its appalling immensity, is to electric currents virtually no more than a small metal ball and that by virtue of this fact many possibilities, each baffling imagination and of incalculable consequence, are rendered absolutely sure of accomplishment; when the first plant is inaugurated and it is shown that a telegraphic message, almost as secret and non-interferable as a thought, can be transmitted to any terrestrial distance, the sound of the human voice, with all its intonations and inflections faithfully and instantly reproduced at any other point of the globe, the energy of a waterfall made available for supplying light, heat or motive power, anywhere...on sea, or land, or high in the air...humanity will be like an ant heap stirred up with a stick. See the excitement coming!" "Cloud born Electric Wavelets To Encircle the Globe: This Is Nikola Tesla's Latest Dream, and the Long Island Hamlet of Wardenclyffe Marvels Thereat," New York Times, 27 March 1904.

1937 New York Times magazine interview with Nikola Tesla he describes his weapon:

will send concentrated beams of particles through the free air, of such tremendous energy that they will bring down a fleet of 10,000 enemy airplanes at a distance of 250 miles from the defending nation's border and will cause armies of millions to drop dead in their tracks

When put into operation, Dr. Tesla said, this latest invention of his would make war impossible. This death-beam, he asserted, would surround each country like an invisible Chinese wall, only a million times more impenetrable. It would make every nation impregnable against attack by airplanes or by large invading armies.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by king9072]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

nice one king,
never realised that before.
that was one hell of a coincidence.
this has certainly been a day of coincidences for me.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
This topic is also being discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Piranha]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

“We also found ferrum silicate that can not be produced anywhere,

What is Ferrum Silicate? Never heard of Ferrum before...

wait i googled.

It's

" Latin term for iron; derivation of the symbol Fe."

IRON.

Iron Sillicate.

Can not be produced anywhere? wut?

www.aurubis.com...

To get wrought iron in quantity, the English developed a puddling process; they mixed molten cast iron with molten iron silicate and iron oxide. Iron silicate is a component of wrought iron. They called this coal-fired furnace a "finery." When a worker (the rabbler) stirred this mixture, the iron oxide would combine with the carbon forming iron and carbon dioxide. The resulting iron had a much higher melting point and would float to the top of the puddle. The rabbler would move the pieces into larger lumps weighing 200-300 pounds. Another worker, using a pair of large tongs and an overhead track, would grab the pieces (called "blooms") and place them in a press to squeeze out some of the iron silicate. The pressed blooms would then be run through a rolling mill and turned into muck bars. The muck bars were cut into short pieces, wired together, and placed in a coal-fired soak pit where they were heated to a welding heat. The muck bars were run through the rolling mill again and turned into a merchant bar. This process was used not only throughout Europe but in the eastern United States as well.

www.appaltree.net...

[edit on 27/5/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Maybe it was iron silicate in such a form we didn't have that available when Tunguska happened.
What evidence there is of the actual collision though? What if the 'meteorite' itself had writings and marking, aliens anyone?

Tesla has said that he talks to aliens and some such things, maybe they paid him a visit after he accidentaly shot down one of their craft

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
What "drawings" ??? www.universetoday.com...

No technology to do what is in the above pic? to crystals? Looks like scrapes to me, wow that would be reeeeeeal hard to do. Stuff like this drives me INSANE!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I'd love to see a high resolution pictures before saying if those are man made or natural. From the small picture looks natural though.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Just curious, but, if ferrum silicate can't be produced anywhere, why is there a name for it? the way the article said it, is obviously had a name before the event in siberia. Just curious.

Creeping Death

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I'd love to know if this guy is legit or not.

It makes an interesting read though.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

Nice piece of detective work there C0bzz.
Makes you wonder what the researchers for this new outlet get paid for.
Perhaps we should forward your name for a job.
Then again truth seeking does not seem high on their agenda.

daz

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
i saw this headline on the Fox News site

Scientist: UFO Crashed Into Meteorite to Save Earth

but when I clicked on it was about Galaxy Messier 87, and the missing matter. My guess is that Fox News is in the process of posting this report.

This event has always fascinated me.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Sparky63]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You could be onto something.

Consider this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can clearly see what appears to be a meteorite going across the sky,
halfway through the video a UFO suddenly appears and follows the meteor slowly...

interesting stuff

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

could it be that his experiment worked, only too well? I wonder about the possibility of the beam being reflected by the ionosphere...

new topics

top topics

join