It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"lagging" aura or mind trick?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
So i've been noticing an "aura" of sorts around my hands for a couple of months. About an inch wide following the contours of my hand. Recently i've noticed it kind of lags..like if you lift up a ballon half full of water it takes a bit for the water to catch up. I've thought about it being some sort of residual imprint of my hand but my hand isn't transparent like this is. Also, there seems to be a lot more of "it".
I believe there are auras cause i saw my buddy's green one one a basketball trip to ewash university in 99 when we were gettin' spiritual. I felt very at one at that moment i remember it. Anyways any thoughts on why this is?
I've started drinking natural spring water and have also recently eliminated a lot of stress in my life.
I can see the aura right now with only my computer on in the room.
It is not me slightly crossing my eyes and seeing the overlap of both viewpoints.
Gonna go to sleep now..gotta work. Maybe somebody has a guess as to why/what the heck this is all about? Not a big deal i actually think it's interesting no matter what it is simply because it's something new.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by heyo]

[edit on 27-5-2009 by heyo]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Sounds like an aura to me. I see a transparent band too when i try. Maybe it'll fill in with color if i keep at it. I've noticed it'll be thinner or thicker on people based on their mood and sometimes it appears to have a dark tinge to it.

Why does it lag behind? Ummm i'm not sure. When i look i've never noticed it lag, but i'm still learning.

Is it just me, or does it seem like drinking water helps in psychic endevors?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It is an eye condition. I have it as well. I can't remember the name of it.

It looks like an aura sometimes. And there is a dragging or lag with it.

Many times, people who have this condition also 'see air'.

Discussion here

I've had both of these my entire life.

Sometimes people develop them later in life.

I'll see if I can find the name of that 'seeing lagging aura's' condition.....

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

gonna read that right now.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

there are a lot of different things people are describing in that thread. I'm not talking about those bugs you can see that live on the little hairs on your eyelashes or on your eyeball, and it's not the same thing as when you close your eyes and people's faces and other beautiful or horrendous pictures flash colours of red and purple outlining their likeness.

The thing about it is it isn't everywhere, it's around objects. It varies in size, but never colour, except for that one time i mentioned above where buddy's aura was unmistakable.

The kicker is the timing. We were talking about religion and i started to get some sort of adrenaline like rush, pure acceptance and happiness. That would be some coincidence to notice an eye malfunction that manifested in an aura, don't you think?

I'll continue reading the thread you provided, and thanks again for it, however, their answers are all too scattered, and imo, describe different things....there are some links on there too i haven't looked at

top topics

join