It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an idea... Why don't we just accept it?... It's going to happen and we can't do anything!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
"Fight the good fight for humanity... but keep God #1... afterall, it's his creation"

- Doomsday 2029 (I am Second)

It's gonna happen

Your worst fear... The whole world is going to collapse and the NWO will gain total controll.

Do you believe in God?

I've spent countless days trying to wake up people to the Global elite... but it seems like the more I try, the more I fail.

I've spent countless days trying to wake up people to the fact that 9-11 was an inside Job....
but it seems like the more I try, the more I offend people.

I've spent countless days trying to find out what the NWO is going to do.... but it seems like the more I search... the more I'm clueless.

I've spent countless days trying to read Revelations in the Bible... and the more I read it... the more I realize it wasn't intended for me to witness to others.

We have two choices people... Either the Bible is the word of God, or the Bible is the word of TPTB.

I've made my choice...

The problem humanity is faced with in 2009 comes down to one question... Where do you place your fear? In God or in Humanity?

At the ripe old age of 29 (appraoaching 30 soon)... I can say that humanity is lost... God is not.

I give my Fear to God... I am a God Fearing Man.

So the NWO can do as they please... Take my money, Take my food, Take my pride, Torture me!!! Like they Tortured Jesus....!!!

I tried to wake the people up like a civilian.... But I'm statring to realize I never tried to wake the people up like a Christain.

And as far as 9-11 goes... It's nothing but a Double Edged Sword that TPTB are using. What happens if the truth is exposed?

I'll pray for all of you living in the age of Revelation.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Irrespective of prophecies and global calamaties one should live one's life every day as if it may be the last.

Whatever happens, will happen. I just care that the people I love don't suffer.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Oh I know theres nothing we can do about it. Even in the worst situation.

I just hope either i'm part of the elite one day, otherwise I always want to know wants going to happen before it happens, I hate surprises....

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
But why should we just resign ourselves to this?

I think we better start by realizing there's not many of THEM and millions and billions of us.

You know, acts of God, i resign myself to. I have to. But acts of man?

No offense, but this thread is very depressing and hopeless.

I'd like to think that something can be done.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
And on the eighth day God said to man "There is no hope for you, give unto me all hope that you have and abandon your faith in your fellow man, for you are small insignificant creatures who hold no sway over your destiny".

When you find that passage, I will do as you suggest.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by lellomackin]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

No offense, but this thread is very depressing and hopeless.

I'd like to think that something can be done.

That statement or the thread should not offend anyone. I have only recently began to awake (this website being a big part of it so far) but TPTB are controlling things, and they are running all of us into the ground. To what end I am not sure, but it feels like we are getting there fast.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

So the NWO can do as they please... Take my money, Take my food, Take my pride, Torture me!!! Like they Tortured Jesus....!!!

That is a healthy outlook! Talk about self fullfilling prophecies!

If I am not mistaken 'God' is about personal growth, not being luke warm (That get's you spewed out of holy orrifices)

Do what you will, I refuse to let anyone take my rights (I have a right to be proud.) When they come to do as "they please" to you, remember your words: "The NWO can do as they please..."

PS Didn't JC say something about praying in the streets?

EDIT--(Fruedian Slip, fixed now :p )

[edit on 5/27/2009 by adigregorio]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I am not happy to agree with you, but I do agree. I wholeheartedly believe the worst will happen and that we mere humans can do nothing about it. When GW was mustering the troops and the American people after 9/11 with his attack Iraq scheme, I just knew it would happen and nothing would stop it. And when my sister contacted me, in a fit of anger and fear, I told her to go with the flow. Don't be scared. It must happen. And it did happen. And when she told me Obama will save us all, I told her to quit believing the hype, he is just goig to continue on this path. And he is. I do believe there is nothing that will come of fighting against the NWO, Illuminati, whatever, physically. It will play out. And I do believe that their plans and actions will eventually implode upon them. I absolutely believe now is the time to prepare oneself spiritually. Yeah, I am a "nutcase".
I've experienced my visions, I have seen what will eventually result from all this crap that is going on around the world, faster and faster. I cannot project what will happen to all humanity of this Earth, but I have seen that I will continue and there will be many, beyond counting, spirits with me after this is all over. Peace, out.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I think we better start by realizing there's not many of THEM and millions and billions of us.

There are few of us... and millions of them... BILLIONS

good luck trying to wake them up.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The people who control the world behind the curtains are numbered. Strength is within the people, and there are a lot of people. it easy easy to keep a secret to yourself. But try to keep a secret between 100 people, things change. We live in a wacky world but the most important part of everyone day is to stay sane. Your sanity is the only thing you have, once you lose it there is no going back. We are humans people, this is a known fact, humans do things like pay homage to gods for things they cannot explain. Why ask what the meaning of life is when you cant even determine how your life will end up. If you ask me there is no god (especially one that says he will send you to hell for sinning, BUT he will also forgive your sins). God is a man made figure to answer all our questions. God did this, that, why ask questions when god made everything. why do all my Christian friends believe in molecular compounds forming organelles in order to preform tasks that allow us to live. How come god cannot stop Hitler from killing millions of people (maybe cuse there jewish? oh wait god loves everyone), but god can send down a savior (jesus) to preform random miracles and "save" everyone from going to hell. Is there any proof of jesus opening the gates of heaven. I'm sorry if i come on a bit rude but all i wanted to say is; ask questions. If u dont ask you wont know, and knowledge is power. We need to ask our leaders questions. Otherwise we wont get answers. Even the answers we receive must be questioned. For it is our nature.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio

That is a healthy outlook! Talk about self fullfilling prophecies!

If I am not mistaken 'God' is about personal growth, not being luke warm (That get's you spewed out of holy orrifices)

Do what you will, I refuse to let anyone take my rights (I have a right to be proud.) When they come to do as "they please" to you, remember your words: "The NWO can do as they please..."

You have GOD given rights... Your freedom is given to you by God... not the Constitution...

Fight for your God Given Rights before you fight for you Constitutional Rights (The Constitution is still a contract)

Freedom is with God (the spirit).... Not the state.

Evil wins in this world... It's up to God if he wants to stop it... and he will.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
All of this gloom and doom. I think I am just going to enjoy my life and when it is over it is over. I really wish I would have never waken up from my sleep. I wish I could go back to not knowing any of this information and theories, so I could be like everyone else and not know anything about what is coming.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

That right there, is the best point you have, and a valid one at that, there are millions of unaware, a handful of aware, and a few pulling strings. If you tell a lie enough times people will start to believe it, thats the main way stereotypes are started.

For the most part its not that people don't know, it's that they simply don't care, and thats what I believe will destroy everyone. Humans are pretty neat, although they don't care their neat.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

That right there, is the best point you have, and a valid one at that, there are millions of unaware, a handful of aware, and a few pulling strings. If you tell a lie enough times people will start to believe it, thats the main way stereotypes are started.

For the most part its not that people don't know, it's that they simply don't care, and thats what I believe will destroy everyone. Humans are pretty neat, although they don't care their neat.

I got your U2U by the way.... thanks...

But that's what I see, and if we can focus on this point, and this point alone...

You people fail to realize how many people are still asleep... still living in the Matrix... still believing the MSM... still believing in Obama.... still believing that 9-11 was 19 hijackers... still believing in all the bull crap that we know is false...

There are millions of them....

But there is one God.... I"ll try to believe in the God of my understanding and the God of heart, and God tells me that things will change (just like Obama said).

I'm trying to be spirtualy ready for this... Because I know in my heart... our worst fears will happen.

I pray for all of you... I'll keep humanity in my thoughts...

If their is hope.... proove me wrong... Because the God of understanding told me this would happen.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Well, to me, constitutional rights are just an idea. A concept, something that people use as a shield for certain actions, a weapon for others.

I have a right to "blank"
They have no right to "blank"

As for 'god given' rights, well I am none too sure that a 'god' even knows I exist, let alone arrogant enough to assume it gave me a special prize.

I just popped in because I feel, no action is way worse than a bad action. I will say, interesting disscussion :p

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Yes, and perhaps your "God of understanding" will soon be whispering in your ear that you must kill the infidels and you will be received by 30 virgins.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio

I just popped in because I feel, no action is way worse than a bad action. I will say, interesting disscussion :p

I just popped in because I feel... if these people were able to pull off 9-11... And millions know it's all Bull Crap, But Billions of people still believe the TPTB that have lied to them over and over and over...

What does that say about God?

The 9-11 truth movement got their message out but nobody believed it, and if they did realize it was an inside job... they didn't care.

I'm not a 2012 believer... I believe in God... And I believe God will put us to ultimate test soon...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Very true. One man can make a difference. One group of men can change the world little by little. An association of many thousands of men can change the power structure of the world. That's all it takes. No matter what happens there are still ways to expand your circle of influence and as this site demonstrates there are thousands of us who share the same ideals.

I would point out this to the OP. Despair not my friend. This may well "not" be the end of times. They thought the same thing during the black plague and during napoleans' time and during world war 1 and world war 2 and they were wrong all of those times and many other times as well.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
reply to post by dgtempe

I would point out this to the OP. Despair not my friend. This may well "not" be the end of times. They thought the same thing during the black plague and during napoleans' time and during world war 1 and world war 2 and they were wrong all of those times and many other times as well.

I would like to point out to you that Population Reduction might be on their agenda...

They have the codes to the nukes... not you...

As soon as the people make a difference... They will create a problem, a reaction and a solution... They will divide us and they will conquer... It's evil... Only God can defeat evil...

Life is short... If you can make a diference then so be it.... But I've never seen Deception at an all time high like this, and neither has the world...

Evil has the world decieved right now.... So I'll just put my trust in God.... And putting my trust in God is how I plan to change the world... Like David did when he fought Goliath.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I have no idea about what God you're talking about.

The God of Judaism and Christianity is all about working with folks who make an effort. Folks who make prudent moves to make things happen are the ones He seems to prefer helping.

Free will. That implies effort. Prudence. Wisdom. Perseverance.

He didn't just pick up the Israelites and set them down in the Promised Land.

Joshua had to do some fighting himself.

While one can sit and hope, "The prayers of a righteous man availeth much," it also says that "Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive according to his own labor. For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, Ye are God's building."

You do your part, God will do His part, and He'll also determine your fate. You do nothing, and you just destroyed yourself.

Even Noah had to build his own boat.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by dooper]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join