It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Stategy Under Martial Law USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been brought to the forum or not but I discovered this disturbing interview with a US Marine who boasts of the ruthless/lawless strategies that will afect men women and children under Martial law if and when it happens.

The article itself is about a year old and there was at least one other Marine seargeant who claimed what this soldier states is not the truth and that the United States would NEVER go into Martial law against it's people.

You be the judge on this horrifyingly telling story by one Marine and what he has stated would become a living nightmare for the citizens of the US if the call for Martial Law was ever made.

He also talks about how many of the ongoing wars are just mental conditioning for soldiers to accept blindly orders once pass down, orders against innocent women and even children as they could mean the difference between life or death of the troops stationed to assignments of the most degrading kind.

[OpenYourEyes]

US Marine BOASTS of MARTIAL LAW TAKEOVER In USA by MARINES

Sat May 24, 2008 07:12

SPECIAL REPORT from BOZEMAN, MONTANA-

US MARINE DRILL SERGEANT BOASTS OF WHAT THEY WILL DO TO CIVILIANS UNDER MARTIAL LAW IN THE USA/MONTANA

I am still kinda reeling from what a US Marine admitted to me in a long conversation...a crack US Marine drill sergeant with 12 years of professional training and being a trainer in the Marines. He specialized in hardening them to win (ie-fire on women and children wherever appropriate, "show no mercy" etc.)

He CONFIRMED lots of things to me to me I already knew, and revealed lots of new things to me.

MARINE CONFIRMS PRISONER BOXCARS PREPOSITIONED EVERYWHERE FOR MARTIAL LAW-

fourwinds10.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26/5/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
[Multiple threads...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Among others...

Thread closed.

join