It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nwo and the part you play

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
ok heres what i have to say about the new world order its all the peoples fault they have might have to force us to stuff because we wont use our free will to stop our evil ways, ill elaborate

#1 we overpopulate, so they might force us to not have kids you'll call that the nwo

#2 we have ridiculous debt, so they wont lone out money and they'll take away our land you'll call that the nwo

#3 everything you choose that you know is not the right thing they will force us to do the right thing because you wont use your free will to choose the right thing ton do

#4 get up off your a$# and do the right thing do you want to be forced to do the right thing or will you do the right thing because its the right thing.

hmm. . . i say its the peoples fault

ohh by the way im sure there is going to be some seditious posts

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jay.mo

The People? It is established by the people but provoked by the Government and the Media. Our Society Molds us and we are not even aware of it. Then we make these mistakes and these decisions and create problems such as NWO. Well I don't know if I would actually call it a problem but thats what you're making it out to be. NWO can go in the other direction and become a good thing as well as an inconvenience.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
That's all good

Last i checked there were Thousands of Asteroids, Many planets, Over 100 Moons a Kupier Belt and an Oort Cloud to harvest

A single asteroid can yield 17 Trillion in Platinum

and

In time there are Billions of such systems in billions of Galaxies and no direct proof positive evidence any of them have life to compete with us

also
History has shown that our view or morality changes, really people aren't so bad, Mostly society chooses to dictate good and bad and as we become more enlightened we will loose more inhibitions and superstitions and not view our selves as so Evil

You sound like a Noble man in Europe prior to the discovery of the new world

The UNIVERSE is Abundant, we have all the room in it to expand in due time... sometimes technology and our ability to handle it bottle necks a bit before the next big break through

The NWO can KISS MY REAR END

It's a good life, stop acting like we are all doing something wrong or planet cancer...

even if we are we are the first cell... we have a few Billion years to metastasize

Enjoy life

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeahRayAnn
reply to post by jay.mo

The People? It is established by the people but provoked by the Government and the Media. Our Society Molds us and we are not even aware of it. Then we make these mistakes and these decisions and create problems such as NWO. Well I don't know if I would actually call it a problem but thats what you're making it out to be. NWO can go in the other direction and become a good thing as well as an inconvenience.

it is provoked by the media but who controls the media and the government the people do, you say you get conformed by the media and the government, dont watch the news then i mean when are you gonna take responsibilities for your actions. or are you ginaa keep on playing the blame game. no one likes being told what to do, alls you guys keep on doing is not taking responsibilities for your action

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

so your answer is destroy one planet move to the next? sorry but that really doesnt fly, right and as soon as the emp comes out then what, ohh wait all of your technology gets destroyed. oh and wait there is more your evil ways all mentioned in the bible will be your downfall, why because when you dont follow the rules you get punished, but wait what could this punishment be ohh these so called bottlenecks, # overpopulation, starving kids, oh fornication sexually transmitted disease, oh not honoring your parents who generally know more, trouble with the police stupid actions that leave you scarred and emotional problems, but you'll probably say ohh thats the bible it was written 2,000 and some odd years. its a fricken enligtened scripture so dont say the more enlightened you are the less you see yourself as evil because the more your enlightened the more you see your self as the problem, hmm . . . some thoughts to ponder

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I know what my part is...

member of the MSM.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
why are you a member of mainstream media? shouldnt you be a member of free thinking

top topics

join