It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Add The Number Of The Beast, A Mystery Revealed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Oh, to answer your question, YES, I do believe that the seven headed Beast is a Spirit Being. Although I do not believe that the Ten Kings are a "PHYSICAL" part of that Beast, but are "CONTROLLED" by the Seven Headed Beast, in the sense of being of ONE mind, as physical extentions of a Spriitual Being.

This is what I am talking about, do you read the post, I answered your question.
Further, you are no match for me, you lack wisdom and common sense.

I asked you not to post things concerning the seven headed beast here because this post is about "Adding The Number Of The Beast" what part don't you understand ?

To imply that I would run and avoid your questions is absurd, I have many scriptures to back up my claims, you know nothing.

Do the other post and I will embarrass you and show how truly void of understanding you really are.

Like I said, do another post, don't continue to take this post off Topic !

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Ben Laden 01 (2001) also = 666.

Ben Laden? is he Bin Ladens cousin? numerology is the chaos of the darkness.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yes, he is Bin Ladens cousin.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Recounting the beginning of the sequence eliminating repetitions, so as to be sure to haul you back on track.

LDP- I have found that using the ASC II Code you can Identify and see most of the companies and organizations that are a part of the NOW

Here Are A Few More

WENDYS CO. = 666 , PHILIPS CO. = 656 , ALIEN HOAX = 665 , MOON WALK = 616 , APOLLO 13 69 (1969) = 666 , DISCOVERY = 696 .

SATAN is the god of the Earth and that SATAN as the Anti-Christ will soon cause all to recieve his mark which is 666.

the bible also teaches that ALL would have to recieve his mark, his NUMBER, in order to buy or sell.

Nero is not the Beast, we have already discussed this in a different post. Nero was never raised from the dead, never worshipped by the world as God, never commanded a mark to be given in the right hand or forehead, never had an associate the second Beast, The False Prophet. Never called down fire from heaven, never did any wonders, never stood in God's temple claiming to be God, never caused the locust with the faces of men and tails like scorpions to torture men during his reign, did not appear on the earth at a time that "Knowledge Would Be Increased And Many Would Run To And Fro" No Nero is not the Beast.

The Beast has not come on the earth yet and Nero is DEAD, so how can he be the Beast ?

Re 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: Men once in the bottomless pit, do not return. Further only spirits are cast into the bottomless pit, men are sent to hell and they do not return from there.

LDP- So explain to me how Nero a Man can come out of the bottomless pit ?
Also this verse does not say or infer that Nero was that Beast,
The bottomless pit is the abode of "SPIRITS" not men.
Further, the same verses you posted state that the Beast/Anti-Christ would be the eighth, there is no mention of him being a earlier King

I interject here to show your wayward thinking. First you claim the beast are companies, then you claim Nero cannot be the beast because he is dead, then you claim that men once in the bottomless pit do not return, then you claim �Further only spirits are cast into the bottomless pit� Obviously then you thinks companies=spirits=kings. But I digress somewhat, so continuing on with your mischaracterizations then.

LDP- explain to me how a MAN can come out of the bottomless pit.
It is this " Beast Spirit " (A SPIRIT NOT A MAN) that will occupy a mans body and he is who we refer to when we say Anti-Christ.

I must interject again. Now the beast is the man, not the company. Therefore there must be many beasts for all those companies you named. Sorry, carrying on then with your puzzled analyses.

LDP- Another point to mention is that the" Beast Spirit " is responsible for the destrution of the "First World" that existed before Adam and Eve.

Wait now, I must once more interrupt this pretentious foundation of yours to state that thus far, you say the beast is representative of companies, they cannot be dead, therefore they must be alive, and only spirits can enter the bottomless pit, which therefore leaves out companies, and they must be an earlier king to boot, but these kings can�t be him, because men cannot come from the bottomless pit, and then they must be a spirit at that which occupies a man�s body. This same company/alive company/spirit/king/spirit was in fact responsible for destroying the world prior to Adam and Eve. Yet this beast could not have died before as with your analogy to Nero. I do apologize for digressing so..onwards we go

LDP-nowhere does it imply that this beast is a man,nor does it imply that he was alive before AD 96

Oh dear, I just have to interrupt again. According to you, he wasn�t alive before 96Ad, but he was around before Adam and Eve since he destroyed the world back then. I�m getting your point I really am.

LDP-The bible says that the beast "Was"(existed on the earth in the distant past) And "is" (that means that he is still alive) which clearly proves that it is not Nero for you yourself have said that Nero "Died") so how could he still be alive.

I think I have it, Praise the Lord! The beast is companies like Microsoft which existed prior to Adam and Eve in the form of a spirit which came up from the bottomless pit as a king, and of course we know it does now exist as it did previously, but it never died as did Nero.

LDP-You prove that you truly lack wisdom and understanding

Pardon my interruption once more, yes, I see where no one understands.

The voice of reason steps in-Me �The Beast therefore is not Nero, or any particular Caesar, It was the Caesarian line from Julius' heritage� carrying on then with your rebuttal;

LDP-If a man cannot come forth out of the bottomless pit your whole assumption is a error.

Me- �Metaphor� and you counter with:

LDP-You can use the bible when it states your assumptions, but when you are challenged you have no answers, it is a "Metaphor" So that means your interpetation of Nero being the Beast could be a Metaphor also

Gosh, I do apologize for the interjection once again. I�ll look later because I am sure I will be looking forever to find where revelation says the beast is a corporation, much less a spirit and all that jazz. I must have my definitions of beast of messed up. Onwards we go with your rebuttals

LDP-You still have yet to post any proof that MEN, can come out of the bottomless pit,
This is exactly what I am talking about, you twist the scripture to suit your means.

Chuckles. Oh sorry, never mind me, carry on.

Me- Unless you expect to find a red dragon in the end times, or a beast, or either of them wearing crowns or horns, then they are metaphors. But my interest is piqued. is that exactly what you expect to see? Do tell. I really wish to know.

LDP-ALL of that and I have yet to see "ONE" scripture that proves that a "MAN" can occupy or ascend out of the bottomless pit

Lord have mercy and grant me the ability to find where in the scriptures it says the beast is a corporation which is not a metaphor at that. Oops, I did it again, to you�

LDP-The Destroyer is a Angel !

Oh boy! I just want to make sure I have it all correct�the beast is a corporation like Microsoft which was and is alive and never was dead. It is a spirit, and a king, and it ascended from the bottomless pit and was before Adam and Eve, and still is, it is also an angel, and never ever was the term �beast� a metaphor. Okay, while I digest this, on with the dialogue.

Me- suppose you also expect to see a great red dragon, and a beast rise up from the sea with seven heads and ten horns, a nasty �mortal� gash on same as you proclaim; �Oh look a mortal gash on one of the beast�s heads.� Also, a lamb standing on mount Sion, and a whole slew of horses descending to Earth.

LDP-Somewhere, you are the one that lacks wisdom�This is not a metaphor, Firstly he has a Name, Apollyon, He is a Angel, and he is King�

A thousand apologies really for intruding again on your soliloquy, the corporations like Microsoft which were before Adam and Eve, was an angel named Apollyon? Did he change his name to Bill Gates? Oy! I wish The Bible had recorded this beast/corporation/spirit/king/angel's metamorphosis.

Me- I want you to answer my question with a yes or no, it is that simple. Do you expect to see a seven headed beast with ten horns, the name of blasphemy written across them maybe in Aramaic, Greek, Hebrew, Latin, English even, a mortal wound on one head, feet like a bear, and mouth of a lion? And do you expect to see Jesus stitting on a white cloud wearing a golden crown while he carries a sickle?

LDP-did not say that there isn't any "SYMBOLISM" used in the bible. What I said is that the 200 million horsemen are exactly that, 200 million spirit beings, the verse goes on to say how they will torment men during the tribulation period.

Okay, I need some aspirin now. I�m looking for where you mentioned 200 anything. While that takes effect, let�s carry on.

Me- If only men and angels can be king, then I can only assume that you are utterly confused about as to how a beast can be a mountain and also a king. Now are we on track?

I am not interested in your now bringing up horsemen, that is not what my posts to you were about, nor was it representative of your initial post to me. Stop ducking a defense of that which you criticized and back it up.

LDP-Somewhere, I quess you don't even remember what you post. You have never seen a DEMON or any other SPIRIT BEING and thus is why you lack wisdom in understanding how things work in the Spirit World.

I promise, soon I won�t be interrupting your nightmare any longer. And yes I do remember, I posted nothing like the beast morphing into a corporation/king/spirit/angel/horsemen.

Me- I patiently await your response to the beast. will either be forthcoming anytime soon? I will settle for the latter even, just tell me what you expect to see.

Epilogue:
And to now, I still do, and suspect I always will, just as your beast awaits your signal as to what exactly he is to rise from the depths of the bottomless pit as; a corporation; a man; a spirit; a king; an agel; a figment of your imagination.

This conversation LDP, is over, you are confused as to what you even believe, and take it to far-fetched tangents that would test even the patience of Job.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Somewhere, you are a Liar, Deciever and a promoter of False Doctrine. You have taken what I have said and "Twisted" it and made it a Lie. I will point out all your "LIES" for all to see how decietful you truly are.

(Somewhere)Recounting the beginning of the sequence eliminating repetitions, so as to be sure to haul you back on track.

LDP- I have found that using the ASC II Code you can Identify and see most of the companies and organizations that are a part of the NOW (error should have been NWO)

LDP- So explain to me how Nero a Man can come out of the bottomless pit ?
Also this verse does not say or infer that Nero was that Beast,
The bottomless pit is the abode of "SPIRITS" not men.
Further, the same verses you posted state that the Beast/Anti-Christ would be the eighth, there is no mention of him being a earlier King

I interject here to show your wayward thinking. First you claim the beast are companies, (Here Is Your First And Biggest Lie, In Which You Try To Reinforce It Throughout Your Comments. NOWHERE DID I SAY THAT THE BEAST WAS A CORPORATION, IT IS A LIE YOU MADE UP. Post the part of my comments where I said this ! ) then you claim Nero cannot be the beast because he is dead, then you claim that men once in the bottomless pit do not return, then you claim �Further only spirits are cast into the bottomless pit� Obviously then you thinks companies=spirits=kings( Here again is your LIE ). But I digress somewhat, so continuing on with your mischaracterizations then.

LDP- explain to me how a MAN can come out of the bottomless pit.
It is this " Beast Spirit " (A SPIRIT NOT A MAN) that will occupy a mans body and he is who we refer to when we say Anti-Christ.

I must interject again. Now the beast is the man, not the company. Therefore there must be many beasts for all those companies( Here again is your LIE ) you named. Sorry, carrying on then with your puzzled analyses.

LDP- Another point to mention is that the" Beast Spirit " is responsible for the destrution of the "First World" that existed before Adam and Eve.

Wait now, I must once more interrupt this pretentious foundation of yours to state that thus far, you say the beast is representative of companies,( Here again is your LIE, where did I say that the Beast is representative of companies, what LIES you tell and distort the truth. ) they cannot be dead, therefore they must be alive, and only spirits can enter the bottomless pit, which therefore leaves out companies( Here again is your LIE ), and they must be an earlier king to boot, but these kings can�t be him, because men cannot come from the bottomless pit, and then they must be a spirit at that which occupies a man�s body. This same company( Here again is your LIE )/alive company/spirit/king/spirit was in fact responsible for destroying the world prior to Adam and Eve. Yet this beast could not have died before as with your analogy to Nero. I do apologize for digressing so..onwards we go

LDP-nowhere does it imply that this beast is a man,nor does it imply that he was alive before AD 96 ( Alive as in, "on the earth", we were determining if the Beast or as you argued Nero was King at the time the "Beast" was on the earth, Here again you LIE )

Oh dear, I just have to interrupt again. According to you, he wasn�t alive before 96Ad,( Here again you LIE, I clearly stated that the Beast that was and is, was here before adam and eve and was responsible for the destruction of the first world) but he was around before Adam and Eve since he destroyed the world back then. I�m getting your point I really am.

LDP-The bible says that the beast "Was"(existed on the earth in the distant past) And "is" (that means that he is still alive) which clearly proves that it is not Nero for you yourself have said that Nero "Died") so how could he still be alive.

I think I have it, Praise the Lord! The beast is companies like Microsoft( Here again is your LIE , I never said that the Beast companies where around prior to adam and eve, this is a lie you have made up for you are full of Lies and deceit, you are cunning and deceitful in twisting what people say "A GREAT LIAR YOU ARE" ) which existed prior to Adam and Eve in the form of a spirit which came up from the bottomless pit as a king, and of course we know it does now exist as it did previously, but it never died as did Nero.

LDP-You prove that you truly lack wisdom and understanding

Pardon my interruption once more, yes, I see where no one understands.

The voice of reason steps in-Me �The Beast therefore is not Nero, or any particular Caesar, It was the Caesarian line from Julius' heritage� carrying on then with your rebuttal;

LDP-If a man cannot come forth out of the bottomless pit your whole assumption is a error.

Me- �Metaphor� and you counter with:

LDP-You can use the bible when it states your assumptions, but when you are challenged you have no answers, it is a "Metaphor" So that means your interpetation of Nero being the Beast could be a Metaphor also

Gosh, I do apologize for the interjection once again. I�ll look later because I am sure I will be looking forever to find where revelation says the beast is a corporation( Here again is your LIE ), much less a spirit and all that jazz. I must have my definitions of beast of messed up. Onwards we go with your rebuttals

LDP-You still have yet to post any proof that MEN, can come out of the bottomless pit,
This is exactly what I am talking about, you twist the scripture to suit your means.

Chuckles. Oh sorry, never mind me, carry on.

Me- Unless you expect to find a red dragon in the end times, or a beast, or either of them wearing crowns or horns, then they are metaphors. But my interest is piqued. is that exactly what you expect to see? Do tell. I really wish to know.

LDP-ALL of that and I have yet to see "ONE" scripture that proves that a "MAN" can occupy or ascend out of the bottomless pit

Lord have mercy and grant me the ability to find where in the scriptures it says the beast is a corporation( Here again is your LIE ) which is not a metaphor at that. Oops, I did it again, to you�

LDP-The Destroyer is a Angel !

Oh boy! I just want to make sure I have it all correct�the beast is a corporation like Microsoft( Here again is your LIE ) which was and is alive and never was dead. It is a spirit, and a king, and it ascended from the bottomless pit and was before Adam and Eve, and still is, it is also an angel, and never ever was the term �beast� a metaphor. Okay, while I digest this, on with the dialogue.

Me- suppose you also expect to see a great red dragon, and a beast rise up from the sea with seven heads and ten horns, a nasty �mortal� gash on same as you proclaim; �Oh look a mortal gash on one of the beast�s heads.� Also, a lamb standing on mount Sion, and a whole slew of horses descending to Earth.

LDP-Somewhere, you are the one that lacks wisdom�This is not a metaphor, Firstly he has a Name, Apollyon, He is a Angel, and he is King�

A thousand apologies really for intruding again on your soliloquy, the corporations like Microsoft( Here again is your LIE ) which were before Adam and Eve, was an angel named Apollyon? Did he change his name to Bill Gates? Oy! I wish The Bible had recorded this beast/corporation/spirit/king/angel's metamorphosis.

Me- I want you to answer my question with a yes or no, it is that simple. Do you expect to see a seven headed beast with ten horns, the name of blasphemy written across them maybe in Aramaic, Greek, Hebrew, Latin, English even, a mortal wound on one head, feet like a bear, and mouth of a lion? And do you expect to see Jesus stitting on a white cloud wearing a golden crown while he carries a sickle?

LDP-did not say that there isn't any "SYMBOLISM" used in the bible. What I said is that the 200 million horsemen are exactly that, 200 million spirit beings, the verse goes on to say how they will torment men during the tribulation period.

Okay, I need some aspirin now. I�m looking for where you mentioned 200 anything.( Here again is a LIE , if you would look at the verses posted you will see the verses concerning the 200 million horsemen, the reason you can't see it is because you are "BLIND" and cannot see afar) While that takes effect, let�s carry on.

Me- If only men and angels can be king, then I can only assume that you are utterly confused about as to how a beast can be a mountain and also a king.( I never said that the beast was a mountain and a King, this is another one of your lies and deceptions and twisting of what one says ) Now are we on track?

I am not interested in your now bringing up horsemen, that is not what my posts to you were about, nor was it representative of your initial post to me. Stop ducking a defense of that which you criticized and back it up.

LDP-Somewhere, I quess you don't even remember what you post. You have never seen a DEMON or any other SPIRIT BEING and thus is why you lack wisdom in understanding how things work in the Spirit World.

I promise, soon I won�t be interrupting your nightmare any longer. And yes I do remember, I posted nothing like the beast morphing into a corporation/king/spirit/angel/horsemen.( Here again is your LIE )

Me- I patiently await your response to the beast. will either be forthcoming anytime soon? I will settle for the latter even, just tell me what you expect to see.

Epilogue:
And to now, I still do, and suspect I always will, just as your beast awaits your signal as to what exactly he is to rise from the depths of the bottomless pit as; a corporation;( Here again is your LIE , WHAT A LIAR YOU ARE) a man; a spirit; a king; an agel; a figment of your imagination.

This conversation LDP, is over, you are confused as to what you even believe, and take it to far-fetched tangents that would test even the patience of Job.

These verses were written and accurately discribe you and your intentions and your awaiting "JUDGMENTS"

2Ti 3:1 � This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous,boasters, proud, blasphemers,, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers,
false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,[false�: or, one who foments strife]
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith [reprobate: or, of no judgment]
9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.
13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Mt 23:27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men�s bones, and of all uncleanness.
28 Even so ye alsooutwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Re 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable , and murderers, and whoremongers,and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all "LIARS" (Of Which You Are A Great One) , shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
LDP-"If a man cannot come forth out of the bottomless pit your whole assumption is a error."

Go to 1 samuel where Saul sought out a medium to bring Samuel up from the pit to talk to him. Proof that people can be brought back from the bottomless pit. And samuel was a prophet who was brought back by a witch. Once more you are wrong. Try to tell me this didn't happen in 1 Samuel. Just keep calling God a liar.

The woman said, "I see a spirit [1] coming up out of the ground."
14 "What does he look like?" he asked.
"An old man wearing a robe is coming up," she said.
Then Saul knew it was Samuel, and he bowed down and prostrated himself with his face to the ground.
15 Samuel said to Saul, "Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?"
"I am in great distress," Saul said. "The Philistines are fighting against me, and God has turned away from me. He no longer answers me, either by prophets or by dreams. So I have called on you to tell me what to do."
16 Samuel said, "Why do you consult me, now that the LORD has turned away from you and become your enemy? 17 The LORD has done what he predicted through me. The LORD has torn the kingdom out of your hands and given it to one of your neighbors-to David.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Durwood, Get your facts straight. firstly I never said that a man would come out of the bottomless pit but only spirits, Second, this "Spirit" did not come from the bottomless pit, but from the "Grave" Third, it was a "Spirit" he did not come back in the flesh and only appeared for a moment. This further verifies that no "MAN" will come back in his Flesh form.

Gen 3:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken:for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Job 10:9 Remember, I beseech thee, that thou hast made me as the clay; and wilt thou bring me into dust again?

Job 34:15 All flesh shall perish together, and man shall turn again unto dust.

Ps 104:29 Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.

Ec 3:20 All go unto one place;all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

Ec 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

LDP-"If a man cannot come forth out of the bottomless pit your whole assumption is a error."

Go to 1 samuel where Saul sought out a medium to bring Samuel up from the pit to talk to him. Proof that people can be brought back from the bottomless pit. And samuel was a prophet who was brought back by a witch. Once more you are wrong. Try to tell me this didn't happen in 1 Samuel. Just keep calling God a liar. Where did I call God A liar ? You have a problem reading and understanding

The woman said, "I see a SPIRIT [1] coming up out of the ground."
14 "What does he look like?" he asked.
"An old man wearing a robe is coming up," she said.

I get tired of telling you this over and over, This is the last time I will respond to any comments from you concerning this. You need to read before you post, not just try to find anything you can. It clearly says A "SPIRIT" was coming out of the ground.

The "BEAST" is a "SPIRIT" it will indwell a "MAN" The Beast Indwelled Man will be called the "ANTI-CHRIST" I never said that a man would come out of the bottomless pit, to the contrary, There are no "MEN" in the bottomless pit

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The bottemless pit, a chain theory to reptillian sightings within caves all over the world?

The bible itself is not enough knowledge, friends.
Try merging other beliefs that have been seen all over the world.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
id like to know what "Money" comes up as using this numero do hicky talk considering that is the back bone of these companies which in turn is "power" and "control" and those 2 as well or use all 3 infact

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
~~

actually, i visited a couple of sites to see if i could pin-down what the
number of the beast....means, or is, etc

i'm just about as befuddled now as when i didn't have another zillion bytes of data which was supposed to make it clear & evident, just who might be the 666 Beast/Man of Revelations.

this page has a instant name calculator...put in your name or someone's you suspect might be 666ish & see if your hunch is right or not ???
exodus2006.com...

there (at the exodus2006.com) you'lll find two hyperlinks to these sites that offer greater indepth informations~~~
geocities.com...

www.biblelight.net...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- it's round 10,!,....will this go-the-distance???

[edit on 26-11-2004 by St Udio]

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join