It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Add The Number Of The Beast, A Mystery Revealed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
What about Wendys, Apollo 13 , Discovery ? they all have three 6'S and the 665 is close enough for me to be suspicious, nice try but you have to come much stronger than that, the system works, I will continue to find more.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
keep finding more. and you'll just make yourself look dumber and dumber.

665 is NOT 666.
neither is 696. or 616.

which means they don't have 3 6's, just 2.

666 is the ONLY number of the beast.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hey BoBo, APOLLO 13 69 (1969) = 666, is that close enough for you ? WENDYS CO. = 666 is that close enough ? Bill Gates III = 666, Dos 6.21= 666, Ben Laden 01 (2001) also = 666. Sun Oil Co. =666 Exxon Oil $ = 666, US America = 666, the washington monument is 555 ft. x 12 ins = 6660 inches tall. Do you want the fractions too ? and you call me dumb.

[Edited on 1-5-2004 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
WENDYS CO. = 666 , PHILIPS CO. = 656 , ALIEN HOAX = 665 , MOON WALK = 616 , APOLLO 13 69 (1969) = 666 , DISCOVERY = 696 .

then explain what the hell Philips Co, Alien Hoax, and moon walk have to do with the number of the beast, because those numbers arent 666, which means they aren't close enough.

[Edited on 1-5-2004 by Bobbo]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
To answer your question, because of our alphabet The Anti-Christ cannot always make companies add up to 666. Some companies may be 664, 656, ect. but in most cases you will see at least two sixes and at other times the numbers may be one shy of the perfect 666. It is no coincidence that all these major companies are very close to the perfect number 666. I have posted some that do add up to 666 exactly. No one can refute that fact. I am just beginning to get the hang of this and will surely post many more that add up to a perfect 666.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
IMO, until every company either changes its name to so that it's letters add up to 666, or we start seeing company names like "wendy's... a wholly owned subsidiary of ANTICHRIST enterprises", then we're not on to anything new with the number of the beast.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hang on a minute, your adding 01's 69's $ signs and the like... seems like your just adding them so that they make 666 from pure coincidence!

Ben laden? i thought it was Bin Laden? so it wont make 666 then...

I'm sure they're will be some real links to this number and the beast, but it's not Bill Gates III, I'm sure if "Bill Gates the Third" fitted 666 you would say that, and if "O Bin Laden" made up 666 you would say that too

What a load of old tosh

[Edited on 1-5-2004 by Snoopdopey]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Seekerof: The Preterist Approach certainly has merit, however, to assign 666 to Nero, as many have, would be ludicrous. I have no doubt that his name can add up to 666, it is just that he was already dead when John the Apostle received the Revelation of Christ. It was during the reign of Domitian (emperor 81-96 AD) that John was exiled to the island of Patmos and received the revelation. Nero died in 68 AD. At least 13 years earlier. Just a thought.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
As your thought is merited, you are aware that Domitian was considered Nero Caesar reincarnated?
That expression came around when many Christians and Roman Christians claimed that the evils of Nero had been reborn by and through Domitian.
The verbial expression was something to this effect: "...in Domitian, the evils of Nero have been reborn."

Hence the reference to Nero Caesar and the translation of the Aramaic letters making up this name equating to 666.

seekerof

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Nice try at misinformation guy's. You show your true purpose by not reconizing the ones that add up to 666 exactly. You don't mention those at all. I just looked through the posts and it seems that all the naysayers fail to mention the ones that add up to a perfect 666, you only dwell on some minor errors and sidestep the ones that add up. I clearly see the pattern, and clearly know the purpose intended. If you truly were looking for truth, why would you not mention the companies that addd to 666. Denying the truth HuH ? Explain these: APOLLO 13 69 (apollo 13 the mission,1969 the year). DISCOVERY, another space shuttle also = 666. SUN OIL CO.(Sunoco) =666 EXXON OIL $ (exxon oil money) = 666, US AMERICA(short form of united states of america) = 666, , the washington monument is 555 ft. x 12 ins = 6660 inches tall ( the washington monument is a symbol of the usa and if you don't believe the measurements you can go measure it for yourselves). WENDYS CO.(a hamburger vendor ) = 666, Bill Gates III(they call him Bill, not william, his last name is Gates and he is third generation and he is the ceo of microsoft which also has 666 written all over it. Dos 6.21= 666, there was no windows 96, but it would = 666, windows 99 would = 669 (one six inverted) and a striking coincidence is that both 1996 and 1999 both contain three six's. Which of these can you refute ?

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The 'Earth'=666, can you refute that?

seekerof

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
No I can't refute that , but could add that SATAN is the god of the Earth and that SATAN as the Anti-Christ will soon cause all to recieve his mark which is 666. Nice find Seeker, thanks for the help.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Explain these: APOLLO 13 69 (apollo 13 the mission,1969 the year).

You can convert names using ASCII equivalents by going to the website below; its in the middle of the page and is labeled Could YOU be the Antichrist? However some of LDPs conversions are flawed. A space in ASCII equals 32, and upper case and lower case also changes the results. Lets look at APOLLO 13 69.

Below: Apollo 13 69 converted with ASCII equivalents.

You can see the different results by changing the properties of the text.

www.recoveryman.com...

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I have come to expect such from you Kinglizzard. "FLAWED" ? so you are trying to convince the intelligent people in here that APOLLO 13 69 does not equal 666, what a joke and a very shallow peice of misinformation. From your post everyone can see how "WISE" you are. Who do you think your are fooling ? You own post proves you to be an imisinformation artist. It clearly verifies that APOLLO 13 69 = 666. Further who said you have to use upper and lower case letters. If you would take the blinders off your eyes you will see that so far I have only used upper case letters consistantly. Sure you can change the values by using upper and lower case, but that does not change the FACT that the above quoted people/places/things = 666. People in here are not as stupid as you would think, they too can see you often spread venom and lies and false accusations. You should be glad that I don't want to be banned or I would really give you a verbal bashing of the like that you have yet to hear, sending you crawling back into the pit from whence thou has ascended I am not the one to play with and the only thing that saves you is the Moderators ability to ban at will.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Nice one kinglizzard, just goes to prove my point as above that, yes you can make 666, but only by arranging the letters in such a way, be it upper case, lower, spaces or etc...

You will probably find completely unrelated things such a "Weedkiller" "Coffee Jar" and "Sweaty Towels" could make 666 too if you arrange them correctly, but i aint tested them.

And what significance would they have? absolutely none! I can see the arguement for when the Bible was written, and translated in arabic, things like that may have hidden meaning... But not ASCII code, come on. There was a thing if you typed in 9/11 and the flight number on wingdings font, it made it look like 2 towers and plane and an explosion.

You cant tell me that had a message too?. it's pure coincidence of people who have too much time on thier hands to figure out ways of making things seem like they mean something they dont.

I'm not denying there are possible hidden codes in the bible linked to the number of the beast, as why would it have been written in the first place? But not with ASCII code, get real.

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by Snoopdopey]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
14 Of these things put them(the Naysayers) in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the "SUBVERTING" of the hearers.

16 But shun profane and vain babblings: (the thoughts of the misinformation artist) for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus; [canker: or, gangrene]
18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.
19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity("WICKEDNESS").13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, DECEIVING, and being DECEIVED.
14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. The Scriptures clearly teach about you DECEIVERS, so I am in no way DECEIVED by your tactics.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I have come to expect such from you Kinglizzard. "FLAWED" ?

I read your post with an open mind. I dont take everything as fact when reading through thread on ATS. I prefer to take in the information then do my own research and allow that combination to influence my thoughts on the subject. So expect what you will.

So you are trying to convince the intelligent people in here that APOLLO 13 69 does not equal 666, what a joke and a very shallow peice of misinformation. From your post everyone can see how "WISE" you are. Who do you think your are fooling?

Im not attempting to force my views on anyone, unlike you. All I say is that your theory is flawed and you attempt to attack my integrity. Sorry wont work.

You own post proves you to be an imisinformation artist. It clearly verifies that APOLLO 13 69 = 666. Further who said you have to use upper and lower case letters.

I have no agenda therefore I have no need to spread misinformation. APOLLO 13 69 does not equal 666 it equals 730. If you remove all the spaces and use all uppercase letters it will equal 666. So APOLLO 13 69 doesnt and APOLLO1369 does, it just depends on how you manipulate the text.

People in here are not as stupid as you would think, they too can see you often spread venom and lies and false accusations.

Thats easy for you to say and impossible for you to backup. I challenge you to find a post of mine that is a blatant lie or a false accusation. I have a fairly good reputation on this board, ask anyone. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

You should be glad that I don't want to be banned or I would really give you a verbal bashing of the like that you have yet to hear, sending you crawling back into the pit from whence thou has ascended I am not the one to play with and the only thing that saves you is the Moderators ability to ban at will.

Why because I dont agree with your theory? Sounds like you dont want an intellectual conversation with members of this community. You're going to give me a "Verbal Bashing", youre a joke.
Someday you'll find yourself, and will you be disappointed.

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Kinglizzard, Another good try at misinformation, firstly who said that you have to count spaces ? another piece of deception by you. As usual you simply ignore that DISCOVERY(no spaces = 666. WENDYS CO. = 666, The washington monument IS 555 ft. tall which =6660 inchs. When I have some time I will find your LIES and DECEPTIONS in a earlier post I did. You are very cunning in your art of misinformation, but I see right through you and so does the Lord. Soon you will stand before him and give account and will be held accountable for the people you have misled. The Angels of God record all your doings and you shall surely pay a Great Price, whether you believe or not, it does not change this truth.. When you stand before God there will be no lies told.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   

As usual you simply ignore that DISCOVERY(no spaces) = 666.

Sorry LDP,

DISCOVERY = 696

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
My error,not intended, for I posted it above as 696, DISCOVERY =696, SUN OIL CO.(Sunoco) =666 EXXON OIL $ (exxon oil money) = 666, US AMERICA(short form of united states of america) = 666, , the washington monument is 555 ft. x 12 ins = 6660 inches tall, WENDYS CO. = 666, Bill Gates III(they call him Bill, not william, his last name is Gates and he is third generation and he is the ceo of microsoft which also has 666 written all over it. Dos 6.21= 666, there was no windows 96, but it would = 666, windows 99 would = 669 (one six inverted) and a striking coincidence is that both 1996 and 1999 both contain three six's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join