It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Officials Gave Bilderberg Briefings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Obama Officials Gave Bilderberg Briefings

www.politico.com

High-ranking Obama officials delivered private briefings to the Bilderberg group.

The closed meetings heard top Obamites James Steinberg (Deputy Sec. of State), “Special Envoy” Richard Holbrooke, Lt. Gen. Keith Alexander (National Security Agency Director) and Paul Volcker, chairman of Obama’s Economic Recovery Advisory Board.

Other US reps included World Bank President Robert Zoellick,and David Rockefeller.

The gathering produced barely a blip in the MSM.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related Media Stories:
www.infowars.com...

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
White House merging national and homeland security
Obama Fires Jim Johnson - Cutting ties with the Bilderbergers
Bilderberg Wants Global Department Of Health, Global Treasury
Obama's Cabinet Full Of CFR, Trilateral Commission And Bilderberg Members

[edit on 26-5-2009 by jdub297]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The NSA Director, State Department chiefs, and the head of the Economic Advisory Board?

The Board itself never met publicly until last week, and Volcker has had more contact with foreign leaders than with Obama!

I don’t buy into most “secret society” conspiracies, but this reeks.

Others report that Treasury’s Tim Geithner, and theObama’s Economic Advisor Larry Summers were present as well!

*SNIP*

Of course, we’ll hear more about this from others who were there, digging into the truth, or rumors of it.

[*SNIP*

And, is it just a “coincidence” that Obama now wants to combine internal spy agencies with those focusing on foreign threats? See the ATS link below for add’l info on this recent announcement.

I can’t wait to see how this plays out here at ATS and in the MSM, if at all.

Deny ignorance

Jw

www.politico.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26/5/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I wonder too how the mainstream press will react to this.

I hope that a heated debate will take place. They don't just discuss policy here. They make it.

They're an evil group hellbent on running the world and they need to be exposed.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

The story wouldn't have caught my attention had I not just read that Obama wants to combine NSA and DHS into one agency to coordiante anti-terrorism efforts.

We've just had the recent DHS directives defining vets, among others, as dangerous extremists, the MIAC issuing and retracting their handbook of signs to look for, including "right-wing" slogans and groups, people detained for displaying 'dangerous' words.

Now, NSA and STATE brief the Bilderbergers!

It's like, "Am I doin' this right, boss?"

Why on earth security officials would want to meet with int'l bankers and media moguls really supports several BAD conclusions.

jw

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hell, I don't buy into secret society conspiracies either.... I mean, I am in one..

But the bilderburgs, cfr, trilateral..... but especially the bilderburgs... there IS a conspiracy there, it all comes down to them. If you're worried about our national security, start by taking down the bilderburgs.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Wow, I totally missed that in the article.

That's weird.

What the hell is going on here?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Given that the Admin is chock full of them, and they are trying to take us down at the same time, this will go downhill fast.

jw

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
So if bilderberg is the main player, how would we take them down?
2nd

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by USamf

How do you "get" the Bilderbergers?

Just off the top of my head, I can give you 3 quick suggestions.

Bilderberg is basically 3-dimensional: bankers, media, politicos/statists.

For bankers, reduce their capital.

If you've got a 401k or IRA move your money into something other than large stocks and funds. Read up, find local ventures, businesses, VC 'angels', micro-lenders or your own family or business.

Or commodities.

For media, cancel your subscriptions, but keep an online presence. Blog each one each day and you will eventually be heard. WaPo has a free online edition, as do many other MSM. Use their resources for your own soapbox and speak out, even if yours is the minority opinion. MAKE yourself heard!

For politicos/statists, participate or demonstrate. Volunteers are always needed, especially by minority views. Pick a cause, and do something for it. Skip a pack of smokes and send a check. Give 2 hours on Sat. to make calls, fold letters.

You must motivate yourself and mobilize others.

It's sort of like MLM, you do something and get 2 people to do it, too. Make sure they get 2 others, each. Very quickly, you will have 100 people or more looking for you to show them what to do next.
Change the '2' to '5', and add up how quicky the numbers grow!

Start simple. Need a street fixed? Get 2 neighbors, and get started.

It doesn't take much "capital" to get going, and using others' "investments" multiplies your effectiveness. Ask Warren Buffett.

jw

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Wow, I totally missed that in the article. That's weird. What the hell is going on here?

The weird thing is how NSA and State Dept. reps. 'briefed' Bilderbergers, and now announce that the international and homeland agencies will combine efforts.

In light of the recent revelations of DHS targeting patriotic Americans as "extremeists," even to the point of arrest or detention, this really seems like a stepped-up effort to gather intel on legal conduct of US citizens.

How far into our lives and freedoms will they intrude?

jw

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
If the NSA is removed from the Department of Defense and given lock stock and barrel to DHS, I can guarantee that all privacy nightmares will come true and become in-your-face.

DHS is a political abomination created to empower a corporatocracy within the government. It represented the unholy union of greed and power.

The only thing keeping NSA in a position to serve us is it's entrenchment in the military hierarchy.

Obama should locate whomever is the source of this idea, and have them waterboarded to see where their true loyalties lie.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

It just doesn't seem real, that a candidate that many heralded as "hope" and a return to justice and equality can turn out to be the devil in disguise.

Now that we've got Iran, NKorea, Russia and China all mobilizing their military and giving the US 'the brush off' or worse, I can see us slipping into a martial state very quickly and unexpectedly.

Why isn't anyone screaming about "martial law coming" today, as they were just a few months ago?

jw

[edit on 27-5-2009 by jdub297]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Perhaps these grounds are no longer fertile for such discussions. It seems evident that there has been a subtle migration away from certain kinds of discussions. Particularly those which explore the political machinery.

I used to think it was just a touch of 'wonder' regarding the new presidency, and some notion of partisan loyalty which many would jump to defend.

Now, there are many who seem organized and supported in their derailing of any discussion that points out the obvious illusory nature of what we are 'sold' as reality, and that which we can see and judge for ourselves.

The key to their control will be to control that which we can see and judge. It can begin as soon as the imminent threat is thrust into the public eye. I suspect the Madison Avenue/Hollywood crews are hard at work.

Funny, I could not understand back then why we were so willing to embrace a candidate who clearly had no substantial plan of action, and spoke only in platitudes and populist rhetoric. Wait..., now that I think of it, that applied to all the candidates, didn't it?

One party, the new law. Who owns them? Avoiding the conspiratorial I can only say, "Not us."

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
reply to post by jdub297

The key to their control will be to control that which we can see and judge. It can begin as soon as the imminent threat is thrust into the public eye. I suspect the Madison Avenue/Hollywood crews are hard at work.

Funny, I could not understand back then why we were so willing to embrace a candidate who clearly had no substantial plan of action, and spoke only in platitudes and populist rhetoric. Wait..., now that I think of it, that applied to all the candidates, didn't it?

It could be seen coming if your ignored the platitudes and denials, and studied the man and his ideology.

I argued many times that if soon-to-be Obamites would read his books and review his politics, they'd be amazed by the incongrence. It was as if he were 2 different persons. Most responded, "It's different now," or ""He's changed so much."

Control of what we see and hear? The MSM are so sown up, they'll need Congressional and Treasury action just to be able to stay in the flow, since many 'who can judge' no longer listen or subscribe or watch the junk they peddle to the true believers.

With our new "cyber czar" joining the pack, the control of media is just about complete. The only thing left is the "cleansing" of the airwaves, presses and bandwidth of the naysayers and skeptics.

"American Holocaust" would make a good title for the book/ screenplay, no?

deny ignorance
jw

[edit on 27-5-2009 by jdub297]

new topics

top topics

join