It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looongtime lurker, first time poster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I've been lurking here for at least 5 years. I honestly don't believe in most of the 'conspiracies' on this site, but I do support the motto 'deny ignorance' and believe that seeking out conspiracies is a great way to challenge what is often accepted at face value.

This site has also been tremendously useful for finding bits of news that the MSM doesn't cover. This site has been essential to supplementing the last 5 years of my open-mindedness.

I also have found that this site is wonderful for finding fascinating new subjects to explore and has been very enlightening over the years.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BjornFeuer

Welcome BjornFeuer

Glad to see you made the jump i did not so long ago and its great.

I will see you around maybe on the survival forums which i have a big interest in at the moment

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hi there, ATS is an awesome place and full of mystery!

Have fun, and hope to see you around

Piranha

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Welcome and glad that you decided to sign up and join the party!! The more the merrier! See you on the boards!!!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
i cannot wait to see how much knowledge you will bring. I am sure you will be an asset to this forum. ABove topsecret is one of the best forums on the net

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Welcome, have fun and be nice!

Atleast to me.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I've only been on the boards since Christmas of 07, so I wonder if I should say welcome, or "About Time!" lol

Glad to have another member. I too am mainly interested in the Political Forums and getting news the MSM fails to report or ignores.

See you around!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS.

One of the most entertaining locations on the web, you'll never really know what somebody will post next. Make yourself at home there is plenty of beer and eats in the frig.

We have a wonderful Search feature to see if something you want to post a new thread about hasn't already been posted. Trust me using it cuts down on getting your post deleted for already being posted. It is also a great way to find and join already going threads in your fields of interests.

We have a wonderful "Writer" community here at ATS. You'll fit right in.

P.S.

Don't touch my Scotch!

Peace

Slay

new topics

top topics

join