It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time reader, new member.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hey all, I've been reading this site for about a year now always been big on conspiracies, but never knew there was a nice site devoted to them all.

Let me start off by saying I'm just your average 19 year old with a small dream of joining the Air Force for reasons of my own. I don't really know what else to type

A quick question for you Ufologist folk. What type of craft would have a red light, that pulsates (not flashes, actually dims and brightens)? It was sitting in the sky for about 10 seconds while me and my buddies were driving down town, and then suddenly shoots straight into the sky, anyone have any ideas? It was a pretty thrilling sight, I just wish I wasn't the only one who witnessed it. Anyways, Hello ATS

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS friend,

Glad to see you come out of the woodwork

I know you'll find what you are looking for and we look foward to your contributions.

As far as your UFO, once you have 20 posts, feel free to open a thread in the Aliens & UFO section.

~Keeper

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hi there, you are much like myself. I have been browsing for a while now and just recently joined. ATS is a great, informing place with awesome extras.

Have fun, and hope to see you around!

Piranha

join