It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing color UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Very bright UFO changing colors.

The page doesn't say much except that it was take on 05/25/09 in Catshill Worcestershire England.

The video shows it changing colors and then zooms but can't focus on it.
A guy in the background calls it a satellite but the camera guy keeps saying it is not.

What do the resident experts think?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I can't believe no one read this thing...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
What's to make of anything? A sparkly dot in the sky. Then zoomed in to blur it out. Could be a satellite. Could be a planet like Venus. Could be aliens from Jupiter. Could be the ghost of Charlie Chaplin.

I see that the guy took footage of it for over an hour. You'd think at sometime around the 1/2 hour mark, he might want to get in his car and drive over to see it a little closer (if it wasn't Venus or something).

That's my expert opinion. That the guy's a lazy slob.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.
I agree that it could be a planet but what i find strange is the color changing.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yeah, would be hard to make anything of it. Not really any point of reference in the picture, making judging any movement nearly impossible.
Although one of the video responses having the same object on the same day, from a different continent is a little odd...could be anything though.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Would you mind providing a link to it?
thanks

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Venus.

Visible over the SE horizon in Worcester at 0415. Small color differences explained by atmospheric refraction.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Definately looks like venus. Here is another of venus with that line through it.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Would you mind providing a link to it?
thanks

www.youtube.com...

Same object, same night, and like above posters said probably venus

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Whyhi]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by artvandalay

That is just the effect of the way the lens are made, when showing an out of focus bright point they show it as a round, translucent object, and the lens construction gives them different looks according to the type of construction.

If you have access to a Canon MV730i you will probably see something like this when filming an out of focus light, like Venus.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/91203dec09ec.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

join