It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea launches additional missile into East Sea: official

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Lets not forget that in N.Korea, 3 out of 5 people are in the military. The age group is from 10 years old to 60. Children in school in the North are trained in all kinds of military training. Its about half of their curriculum. Its been this way since the old man was in charge there. A military societh like this that also has a problem with being fed is a time bomb waiting to go off. The Japanese are still finding men and women that are not Japanese citizens but were kidnaped and had their identities stolen by Korean operatives. This has been going on since the 60's!
Zindo

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bpg131313

That's what I can't figure out. Who wins? OK - so here goes worst case scenario:

NK nukes SK. Then either the US or Russia nukes NK. Then what? China certainly wouldn't step-in once NK is already leveled. Further, there aren't many people in the world that could claim NK didn't bring this upon himself.

The only thing I can come up with is that if this turns into all-out war, China will be forced to choose a side. But that seems rather a small prize for all of this potential disaster.

Lastly, maybe we should starting looking at what's in the ground in NK. Are there any resources? I would venture to say there is not much of anything worthwhile there.

A new NWO capital building site? It would be ironic if North Korea becomes the new location for a centralized world government.

*Please Note: I am not throwing the word nuke around casually nor am I overlooking the incredible loss of life.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

China is already in bed with NK and has been since the beginning of the Korean war in 1950 It was One Million Chinese that stormed over the border and drove our men into the sea. It wasn't the NK troops and they have beenpuppets of China ever since!
Zindo

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Show me a map where... "One million Chinese troops could storm over our border"??

500,000 Bruce Lee's stormed through to burn down San fran? Or... 500,000 Jackie Chan's storming though the South?

Please show me a map where the Chinese army could storm across American soil?

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Level X]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

That was then, this is now. China now has a very vested interest in the US. The US has troops all along the South Korean border and bases scattered throughout the nation. China can not over look the fact that the military might of the US isn't the same as it was in the 50's. China has to be aware that North Korea would cease to exist in any recognizable manner within twenty minutes of our bases being attacked. The targets have already been chosen. The underground facilities have all been mapped. There are nuclear submarines off the coast, a part of the Fifth Fleet. You can read about the assets associated with a Carrier Battle Group here.

The short answer is that we have more than enough capability to entirely level North Korea and hit all of its bunkers the minute we see something coming. I'm suggesting here that North Korea keeps firing these missiles as a prelude to something more. Perhaps they'll wait until July 4th to really make their move. Perhaps they won't. If "Dear Leader" knows he's going to die, I think he's going to want to do it while staring down the incoming missile rather than in a hospital bed. When one factors in Japan's desire to engage North Korea, it's easy to see how China would "defend itself" against Japan. At that point the entire Asian region would become a cauldron. All it really takes is Kim Jong-Il pushing that button and awaiting the immediate outcome.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Level X

You realy don't comprehend the language do you, nor know your history. It was in KOREA Amigo, not the US.

Zindo

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Please take the information on the site provided below with an appropriate helping of salt. That said, it's something I'd rather inform others about than leave everyone in the dark. I'd like to think he has it wrong.
Website

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join