It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House merging national and homeland security

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ah man another freaking nightmare for historians to detangle ... I can't tell you how tough it is wade thru the reams of agency documents. If this administration can get all the secrets gathered into one giant agency I'll be amazed. None of em trust each other to play nicely in the dune of hidden truths.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hey 12.21.12, I feel you.

I keep thinking I need to move out of the city. It's going to get crazy, very soon.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The consolidation of power, the ability to declare policy, and project power against our own citizens is staggering.

I think we must begin to recognize that this eternal preoccupation with imminent 'threats' to security are not drawn from concern for the people of the United States; but instead are drawn from concern for the current government body and it's beneficiaries.

They are preparing and arming the political parties, through the federal government, to ensure that THEY ARE PROTECTED FROM US and perhaps equally importantly, that THEY ARE PROTECTED FROM THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR OWN ACTIONS.

Sadly, those actions are usually for the benefit of their sponsors and 'group-think' leaders.

Obama is not thinking clearly, or is simply being directed to make these changes.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
From the news item:

Obama also is creating a new office intended to communicate more effectively with other countries about U.S. security policy.

Since when is U.S. security policy something that needs to be communicated to other countries?

What is next? handing over all of our missile locations, bases etc?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
The consolidation of power, the ability to declare policy, and project power against our own citizens is staggering.

I think we must begin to recognize that this eternal preoccupation with imminent 'threats' to security are not drawn from concern for the people of the United States; but instead are drawn from concern for the current government body and it's beneficiaries.

They are preparing and arming the political parties, through the federal government, to ensure that THEY ARE PROTECTED FROM US and perhaps equally importantly, that THEY ARE PROTECTED FROM THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR OWN ACTIONS.

Sadly, those actions are usually for the benefit of their sponsors and 'group-think' leaders.

Obama is not thinking clearly, or is simply being directed to make these changes.

How concise! I had to quote it all again!

Thank you for this. Yes. This is what is happening. Soon we will see who sides with the Lizard Hearted, and who sides with the Human Hearted.

Again in this thread, I suggest reading my book for a way to take victory from their hands. It is our only hope.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join