It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush/Cheney - possibly the greatest Presidential team in the history of the USA!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Ha ha. No more Zionist/American government attacks in the U.S. since 9/11. Hahahahah. It wasn't in their best interests for Cheney and his Bushie puppet to have anymore after that. What? A thwarted attack in NYC a few days ago? Oh, Obamatron's administration stopped this? Hahahaha. Now he's a hero. Heeeheeeheee. Yeah, damn that Clinton! God bless GW! And now, God bless Obama. It's a game to all these people. It's a game and it's not chess. It's a convoluted mixture of the Game of Life, Risk, and some recent video games. And they all live happily ever after, but not us common folk. Their game will collapse upon them. And those of us who choose enlightenment will soar as eagles throughout the universe. Meanwhile, where will their spirits be? I don't know. I haven't seen that, yet. Creator gives me what I need, not always what I want to see.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by wonkamaniac

So you wont beleive anything that Bush/Cheney say but you will buy any load of crap that Obama/Biden throw out. I guess if you say Obama is Christian because he went to the church of Rev. Wright then you must also believe he is an white hating, american hating Christian.

oh man... its too late for you... you fell for the the illusion that there is a 2 party system.. and that they actually arent on the same team... lol stay asleep

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I would like to ask the mods rewrite the title of this thread to include the word HOAX. Simply because the OP couldn't possibly believe all he/she has purported to believe in this thread, and he/she should be penalized for perpetrating a hoax and wasting the time and thread space of the website. /sarcasm

Chrono

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Chronogoblin]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
Haha, this guys threads and posts speak for themselves. He either rides the short bus to school everyday, or he is intentionally trying to muddy the water.

His lack of sense in all posts and threads only highlight this fact. To claim that arguably the worst presidential team in history as the best is so completely ignorant.

Don't feed the trolls people, it only makes them harder, faster, stronger.

Im betting Big on the Short Bus

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
So people still bite this hard on trollbait on ATS?

I thought that members had learned something.

Guess not.

Carry on.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ablue07

I think Bush/Cheney represent the worst of humankind. I've seen your posts before and generally look the other way.

So since they are the worst of humankind, I guess you are saying you would rather live under the rule of the Taliban or Al-Quaeda. Have it your way. I hope you are your family enjoy real torture, not just a little waterboarding.

Try letting them behead you just because you arent a Muslim and see how much fun that is. At least after you get waterboarded you are still alive to whine about it.

[edit on 5/27/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Chronogoblin

That is pathetic to think that you hate GW and Cheney so bad that you would think this is a hoax. For God's sake he was the President of the USA, not the antichrist.

I guess you prefer Obama and his bowing and appeasing everyone. For all of you who think you know history better than I, I suggest you think back to WW2 and how well appeasing Hitler worked. GW at least had a pair and showed them that they bit into the wrong dog's behind.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
All I can say is if we had a country full of you Bush haters during WW2, we would all be speaking GermaJapaneses. While you were sitting around complaining about defending the country and blaming the government for Pearl Harbor, they would have been kicking our butts up one side and down the other.

I guess FDR and Truman were pure evil as well. One started the war and intered the Japanese, while the other one nuked the living hell out of them.

I guess you would have all approved if Bush would have waited until our teeth were kicked in before he decided to do something about the problem.

[snip]

Just wait, if Obama keeps screwing around he will make sure you get your wish.

[edit on 5/27/2009 by justsomeboreddude]\

mod edit - removed offensive sentance -
That wasn't needed

[edit on 29-5-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
i love how all bush sympathizers use the "since 9/11, no attacks "line

what about 9/11,,, as if that doesn't count,,,,,like we had no clue,,,, no daily briefs stating "attack eminent"

geez,,,,, and yes there was the naval ship attack in yemen and other precursory signs,,that things were escalating

no child left behind----more like no bush loyalist left out from a huge cash cow

ii don't want to even get started,,, it's to aggarvating and enraging

besides i could convince a brick wall easier anyway

blind, blind, blind!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ron paul

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I hear many people bash the Bush admin for its handling of terrorism. Did you ever stop to think that maybe he saved the country by taking the fight to the enemy? What if FDR had the courage to attack Germany, Italy, and Japan, before they killed millions.

We should all thank Bush/Cheney for keeping us safe. There has not been one attack on US soil since 911. You may not agree with their methods, but you should appreciate the results.

Now we sit by and watch Obama give away all of our information on torture techniques, etc. All to the detriment of our armed forces and CIA. All he has accomplished is to make us appear weak, divided, and foolish. What kind of country airs its dirty laundry to the rest of the world? Obama is just setting us up for future attacks, because no one will attack you if they fear you enough, but as soon as you appear weak for even a second they will pounce on you.

I hear the sounds of terrorist planning in the distant. It is only a matter of time, my friends!

Call me a racist or whatever you like, but I love this country and I hate to see it be destoryed from the inside out by the weakness they call Liberal Thinking.

How much are they paying you? You are disingenuous and obvious. /Ignored by me from now on.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chronogoblin
I would like to ask the mods rewrite the title of this thread to include the word HOAX. Simply because the OP couldn't possibly believe all he/she has purported to believe in this thread, and he/she should be penalized for perpetrating a hoax and wasting the time and thread space of the website.

Chrono

Sure you want this to happen? The OP has stated his opinion and given his reasoning for it. If you do not agree with his opinion that is one thing, but that does not give you the right to classify it as a HOAX. The whole point of this website is to allow people to express their ideas and opinions without the fear of being ridiculed or insulted because others don't agree with their views.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
bush had a pair of aces up his sleeve. his father, and his grandfather. i mean as long as we're talking hitler, we may as well talk about some of hitler's cronies. like, for example, grand-daddy bush, who was indicted for fraternizing with the enemy.
and, that cronie crowd later included dulles and other "nazis" who enabled the assassination of kennedy(s).
you're history lessons are from inside the textbook. everyone knows the victor writes history. to find the REAL history, you have to use common sense and knowledge of human nature and propoganda tactics to be able to smell the BS you read before you beLIEve it, AND you have to discern between who is an altruist, and whose is merely a self-serving leach, living off the blood of others.

like, that documentary on jim jones and what REALLY happened at jonestown. here, "drink the kool-aid" is a common expression, yet, one born out of misinformation. the denizens of jonestown were MURDERED by the CIA, they didn't "drink the kool aid". "drink the kool aid" was the propaganda campaign that was VERY successfully launched against the horrible truth. the horrible truth being that jonestown was a CIA mind control experiment from the get go.

and, now, this BOGUS TROLL thread. the first administration to undermine the constitution is your 'hero'. big surprise.
the administration that KILLED the US dollar, your hero.
the administration that would not testify in public under oath to the 911 commission, your hero.
the administration that has been PROVEN to have been "elected" by widespread voter (machine) FRAUD, your hero.
the administration that made all their buddies in the military/industrial complex UBER rich with no bid contracts, your hero.
the president that can't form a proper sentence, your hero.
the vice president that shot his hunting buddy in the face, your hero.
the president who couldn't speak for himself in public before the 911 commission, your hero.
the administration that not only couldn't find the anthrax culprits, but chose to COMPLETELY IGNORE them, your heroes.

and, of course, the administration that TOTALLY FAILED in "the war on terror", your heros.

boy, if inuendo and rumour were bricks, you could have your own skyscraper by now, with all the TRUST you put in WORDS from PROPAGANDA oultets. even the "official record" shows that this administration was the WORST ever.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
astonishing. disturbing. reflecting on our sad reality that people like the Op actually exist.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

What proof do you have that they let it happen, other than your need to hate the government and blame them for everything> Are you saying that our country does not have enemies that want to attack us?

The American people don't have enemies - but those in control have plenty of enemies. Those enemies are smart enough to know that killing innocent Americans is against their best interest - it will simply create an excuse for further sanctions and attacks to be made on them.

They are smart enough to know that if they truly need to fight, then they have to do it through international opinion - by enduring in the face of torture, occupation, violence, rape and innocents deaths.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

No one, and I mean no one, could successfully invade the United States without there being nothing left in terms of rewards to reap.

Too many guns, too much ammo, too many survivalists.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

You obviously missed the apparent sarcasm in my post, so I went back and edited it, for the short-sighted.

I noticed you tend to call everyone who disagrees with you an Obama-lover. Au contraire, person, I personally cannot stand Obama, and was arguing his flaws during the election. I dislike liers in general, that includes Bush AND Obama. TYVM. It seems like you really have no clue, and are just pulling stuff out of your behind. You'd like us to believe that Bush was simply making the 'hard choices' for all our sakes, but I am having difficulty believing that you could be so blind. You blatantly refuse to accept anything anyone says to the contrary, and label example of such as being 'insufficient' or 'unreliable', but then fail to give examples of what counts as sufficient or reliable... You claim every other sane poster on this thread is an Obamatron, but then bow down and worship Bush. Isn't that like the pot and the kettle?

Chrono

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Allright everyone, stop giving this guy the attention he's desperately seeking. What are you thinking? Comming to ATS and parading the opinion that Bush and Cheney are the BEST presidential team ever? If you look at the facts of the matter you might notice that because of their ever-dropping approval rating, the terrible mess they made of of iraq, and that Bush says things that are packed with so much grammatical stumbling that is ensues into internet hilarity, will probably land them as the WORST presidential team in history.

It's good to express your opinion really, but you are by no way doing it in an intelligent manner. You are doing nothing but expressing certainty about things you cannot be certain about. Not to mention the fact that every one of your posts sounds like it's full of delusion and fear.

Just for the records sake, if your looking to DEFEND president GW. The WORST place to start is 9/11. The reasons are wide-spread, especially in a place like this. I originally thought Bush was doing us a service in Iraq, Never would i have given any thought to "conspiracy theorists," but im a humble individual, therefor i express doubt. I doubted that what they said was true, and iv'e also doubted what the 9/11-truthers have said.

Unfortunately I've made up my mind in favor of 9/11 truthers, and i say unfortunately because many people don't agree with it, and it just happends to be the explenation the eludes to behavior far more evil and malicious then just religious inspired hatred.

Also, where are these scientists that you have to debunk 9/11-truth science claims? Apparently you have a ratio of 2:1. I can find you tons of scientists that question the report. I don't know if you've given us any.

Remember here at ATS, there is no reason to ever DEFEND your viewpoint, if you've been here long you'll notice that we seek the truth, in everything. Something we understand very well is that the truth in any matter doesn't need defense, it has the ability to shine through in its humility.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
How you can compare the attacks on 9/11 to World War II i don't know. World War II was a global conventional war between states. The so called "War on Terror" isn't global, unless you consider the Middle East to be the world and its against none-state entities.

How you even have the audacity to say we should apologise to Bush and Cheney is beyond me. I think you are in the minority. People like you scare me. You've swallowed everything your government and the media have told you, without once questioning it. Yes let us all apologise to them for the thousands if not millions of dead Afghans and Iraqis! Oh how foolish we were! I suppose your a "patriot", and would call others cowards who don't agree with the Iraq War or this terrorism stuff.

COWARDICE, n. "A charge often levelled by all-American types against those who stand up for their beliefs by refusing to fight in wars they find unconscionable, and who willingly go to prison or into exile in order to avoid violating their own consciences. These 'cowards' are to be contrasted with red-blooded, 'patriotic' youths who literally bend over, grab their ankles, submit to the government, fight in wars they do not understand (or disapprove of), and blindly obey orders to maim and to kill simply because they are ordered to do so—all to the howling approval of the all-American mob. This type of behaviour is commonly termed 'courageous.'"

You complain at others for lookiing at the other side of the story when it comes to 9/11 but where did you get your information from, television? Have you even read the 9/11 commission report? I imagine you probably bought the graphic novel version.

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” – Albert Einstein

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Since I have a fond appreciation of the utterly absurd, I'll bite. (Although the logic in your OP reminds me of that clear juice that oozes from a bottle of mustard before the yellow stuff shows up.)

Unfortunately, my Captain Obvious cape is at the Dry Cleaners, so I can only muster a single question at this time.

So here is my one question. If the dynamic duo was as stupendous as you claim, why didn't VP Cheney run for office as President to continue their "awesome" legacy?

He would have joined an elite group of only 5 other sitting VP's who ran for office (as opposed to succession) and became President.

I assume that by starting threads like this you won't be so bored. On a positive note, a few of your snarky quips made me chuckle. The one about the diminutive green dis-info paymaster who was a chick magnet was pure comedy gold. (I hear babes are after his lucky charms since they are purported to be magically delicious.)

Claiming that Bush kept us safe is like a crowing rooster taking credit for the sunrise.

Regards...KK

[edit on 27-5-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This, of course, is one of those times when you desperately wish ATS had a "negative flag, negative star" function.

What an amazing post. Just about every decent secret service in the world--France England, India, Germany, etc.--were warning the administration that 9/11 was in the works, and some explicitly so only days before. Condi's infamous "flying planes into buildings PDB, and on and on. And we are supposed to buy this tripe???

[edit on 27-5-2009 by gottago]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join