It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush/Cheney - possibly the greatest Presidential team in the history of the USA!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I hear many people bash the Bush admin for its handling of terrorism. Did you ever stop to think that maybe he saved the country by taking the fight to the enemy? What if FDR had the courage to attack Germany, Italy, and Japan, before they killed millions.

We should all thank Bush/Cheney for keeping us safe. There has not been one attack on US soil since 911. You may not agree with their methods, but you should appreciate the results.

Now we sit by and watch Obama give away all of our information on torture techniques, etc. All to the detriment of our armed forces and CIA. All he has accomplished is to make us appear weak, divided, and foolish. What kind of country airs its dirty laundry to the rest of the world? Obama is just setting us up for future attacks, because no one will attack you if they fear you enough, but as soon as you appear weak for even a second they will pounce on you.

I hear the sounds of terrorist planning in the distant. It is only a matter of time, my friends!

Call me a racist or whatever you like, but I love this country and I hate to see it be destoryed from the inside out by the weakness they call Liberal Thinking.

+52 more 
posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I can only pose one question, and one observation:

Did you ever stop to think that, "since 9/11 there hasnt been an attack on american soil" because the people in power have not allowed another one to happen, like they did on 9/11 and in okc?

Secondly, what agency do you work for? You spend a lot of time on hear spreading an obvious agenda, and I was just wondering if you at least had the courage to name who it was that was behind you pushing that agenda....

+21 more 
posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

We should all thank Bush/Cheney for keeping us safe. There has not been one attack on US soil since 911. You may not agree with their methods, but you should appreciate the results.

Americans did not have to go through an attack in the first place. Bush received warnings before 9/11 and ignored them.. his PNAC buddies were the Goons that attacked America..

[edit on 26-5-2009 by OrangeJuice]

+12 more 
posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Don't forget to thank Bush for ignoring warning of possible plane hijackings. He was warned time after time before 9/11.

President Bush was told in the months before the Sept. 11 attacks that Osama bin Laden's terrorist network might hijack U.S. passenger planes - information which prompted the administration to issue an alert to federal agencies - but not the American public.

2 years before:

The report, entitled the "Sociology and Psychology of Terrorism: Who Becomes a Terrorist and Why?," warned the executive branch that bin Laden's terrorists might hijack an airliner and dive bomb it into the Pentagon or other government building.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

What proof do you have that they let it happen, other than your need to hate the government and blame them for everything> Are you saying that our country does not have enemies that want to attack us?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
well we would have to cross check there at minumum records and compare it to alternate versions of history or computed versions in text format to see if they were the best to to accomplish containment of middle east or russia or resources or whatever the aim was or wil be clarified as. orwell was right in some respects but again nothing will be hidden if senstience survives just do every calculqation in reverse a little quantum archeology anyone?

+35 more 
posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Haha, this guys threads and posts speak for themselves. He either rides the short bus to school everyday, or he is intentionally trying to muddy the water.

His lack of sense in all posts and threads only highlight this fact. To claim that arguably the worst presidential team in history as the best is so completely ignorant.

Don't feed the trolls people, it only makes them harder, faster, stronger.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
ROTFLMAO!!!

I have no words to express how funny that is.

+4 more 
posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Probably not, however there are plenty of made up enemies the government has sold you in order to get your money to pursue wars and a global elitist agenda.

And by the Bush/Cheney you obviously mean Ashcroft/Cheney, since George doesn't talk when those two are drinking water.

Wether or not they kept you guys safe, they sold your rights. That was the price you paid, your civil liberties and your pride of being an American. The respect of being American and being the "moral" country of the world.

All that is gone now thanks to them.

~Keeper

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Even your own source material says that Bush warned government agencies of the possiblility of attack. Would you prefer he throw every threat out to the public and keep every one in a constant state of panic. He did his job the right way, and your own source material backs that up. Did you ever stop to think maybe you owe Bush/Cheney an apology?

+1 more 
posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

What proof do you have that they let it happen, other than your need to hate the government and blame them for everything> Are you saying that our country does not have enemies that want to attack us?

No that's not what I'm saying, but I see you are back to your old tricks of sensationalizing and putting words into people's mouth's(a typical tactic by those pushing an agenda).

I think the people who posted after me on this thread summed it up pretty well.

I pose the question again, though: Who do you work for/are you affiliated with that is pushing this agenda?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Um, we are talking about YEARS before 9/11. They have failed to act on it until it was too late.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Follow his posts,i am of the opinion he is just trying to poke the hornets nest.He already knows about these things,its impossible not to on this site.Playing dumb to entice people in to his little circus show.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

If we are talking about years before 911 then maybe you should blame Clinton, because he was the one in office years before 911. If he wasnt diddling Monica's skanky behind, maybe he would have had time to focus better.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Oh so I am supposed to know 911 was a false flag op because a bunch of conspiracy theorists says its true. If I believed everything I read on hear, I wouldnt eat, go the doctor, have children, go shopping etc.. because according to many its all a plan for the NWO to enslave me.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I am really getting tired of hearing "there was no other attacks since 9/11" and "we kept you safe". Yes they can say that but they also were asleep at the wheel when the largest, most organized. and catastrophic terrorist attacks happened on their watch.

Sorry but you cant have it both ways.

Yeah you kept me safe after 9/11 until you left office but I didnt feel real safe on 9/11.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jwstarry

They werent asleep. Could you have imagined a group of backwoods terrorists could hijack a handful of planes and fly them into the WTC and the Pentagon? I for one admit that I didnt see it coming. However, as soon as I heard on the radio that a plane hit the WTC, the first thing to come to my mind was terrorists. They were just blindsided. You cant fault someone for not totally understanding the depraved minds of terrorists.

[edit on 5/26/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
We had attacks prior to 9/11 and we'll have them again.
As long as our borders remain open and free flowing .... it'll happen.
It's just a matter of time.

No one has secured our borders. When they do, then and only then
will I consider them for 'greatest POTUS ever'.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join