It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

google streetview ufo fleet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This video below was found on Google Streetview and added to Youtube about a month ago.
It starts with some newspaper reports with local citizens from this area and then shows the photos taken of this group of UFOs.
I am looking very closely at the increased sightings being video taped of UFO Fleets that are being uploaded on various sites .
Here is short video added on this that Google Streetview recorded.

Will have to checkout this Streetview and see what it has picked up recently.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Interesting video, I don't know what to make of them though. People have to remember that the camera Google uses for street view is in a glass dome mounted on a Car, so anything could reflect onto the dome and appear to be a "UFO".

But nice find, looks good to me!

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Piranha]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It's a formation of aircraft, and they're not hovering, or silver discs. Even though they are blurry, which softens the hard edges, you can still see the shape of normal aircraft.

They also must have been noisy, just like jet aircraft, as everyone on the street is looking at them.

Not everything you see in the sky is alien, in fact probably none of it is.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Wally Hope]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Oh this one. Yeah, it was discussed quite a bit some time ago. The explanation many gave, was that it were the Red Arrows. However, the souces in the clip provided indeed contradicts that statement, so maybe further research is needed on this?

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
been done to death this one.
it's part of the flyover for the queen's birthday celebrations in june 2008.
there's a video of the flyover on youtube somewhere and you can clearly see the aeroplanes flying in formation using streetview.

so, not a ufo fleet. use search, there's about 5 or 6 threads regarding this.

it's this : www.airsceneuk.org.uk...

june 14th 2008 - video here : www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-5-2009 by afgang]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
This video below was found on Google Streetview and added to Youtube about a month ago.
It starts with some newspaper reports with local citizens from this area and then shows the photos taken of this group of UFOs.
I am looking very closely at the increased sightings being video taped of UFO Fleets that are being uploaded on various sites .
Here is short video added on this that Google Streetview recorded.

Will have to checkout this Streetview and see what it has picked up recently.

Hard luck at least its NOT BIRDS this time but guess what it still NOT a ufo!

new topics

top topics

join