It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loose Your Guns Loose Your Freedom !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Sorry! Stuffed this up

[edit on 27-5-2009 by The_Seeker]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Again I disagree with you. I "slammed" no country, I "slammed" people, because the general population has not self control when it comes to weapons, they abuse them. I can even see that I included Australia in this by stating that we are not perfect here either, which as I said you immediately concentrated on.... I threw insult at the fact that people are irresponsible, and because of this and what they teach their children we are bringing up a generation that is now desensitised to human hurt of any kind. The only thing that I think I reallly alluded to was that I know for a fact that when it comes to guns and laws I know I would prefer to be here, but again I say we are not perfect either

Really not to be rude I didnt ask for you to hate me or like me, nor your pity, and your opinion is your own as is mine. The only one that threw insult was you and I carried forward with what you were after

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

Right, because our military would do nothing about a country invading my stuff...

See the thing is, they won't make it to the main land. Everything you said would be used on us would be used on them before they made it to ground. Missiles would be fired long before their boats made it anywhere near Hawaii. Now, should they make it to land, they have the most highly trained/outfitted military plus a, as you guys so like to call us, "blood lusted" population waiting on the shores. Think of D-day, then multiply that by 100,000 (I know I'd be making a Hiatus to the west, should something like this happen). America is safe from the outside, save nukes... and even then we have a missile defense system - its called more nukes than you, which were contained in one single state, until they moved them out around 2001.

Sorry, but there are quotes from military leaders saying they don't even like the thought of 250 MILLION guns pointed at them... you understand this right? 10 shots per = 2.5 billion shots, 100 shots per = 25 billion... Most people would have, at the very least, 500 rounds (which is 10 boxes of normal packed any rifle round boxes) ready for an event like this. Our shelves would be cleared, and so would our magazines... You have a lot of dead invaders.

And trust me, if we got invaded, the sheeple who believe the MSM, which is feeding information of American Apocalypse, are not cowardly enough to sit by and let their country be taken... call our nationalism/patriotism one of our most annoying national defense reserves. We won't give in because we are too proud, we will retaliate because we are too intelligent.

Not to mention the fact that, when you take guns away from the average Joe, you are giving criminals an unfair advantage. Don't even tell me this isn't true.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by shanerz]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join