It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loose Your Guns Loose Your Freedom !!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
People who gave up their gun rights in both the U.K. and Australia feel that they have given up a great portion of their freedom. You can see it in their subdued faces as they stage a march to demand their gun rights back. This video should send a loud message to the American people.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Good video, but don't you mean "lose" your guns? I will never give my guns up to anyone. they can, however, have a few of the bullets before they shoot me down, thus sending me Home, and getting them a lot of bad Karma. Like I told the local cops here in my town, come for my guns, and your buddies will be going to your house with some bad news for your family. I think people in the U.K. and Australia should demand their guns back, and if that fails, raid the local armories and police stations and take them back. Note to any politician who hold public office: Leave our guns alone, or suffer what happens to those who try and take them away.

Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Don't step on my Constitution, either.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
You're wrong!

Freedom isn't a question of how many weapons you can keep.

The only freedom comes from the mind and it's called knowledge!

Just look at the USA, by far the most stupid developed country in the World and by consequence the most enslaved one as well.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I could be wrong ... but I think they decided to do - plan B ... Viral Release - corantine - mop up .. at least thats my current view of the on going NWO conspiracy...

* internment camps ... the same laws they violated the Japanese Amricans at the onset of war. well, that was practice ... for what they knew one day they would have to do... Illegally Detain Americans without cause. because we say so ...

so, better safe than sorry and I dont know what planet these jerks on wall street and washington dc ..are from -- but I consider any force that is determental to my nations health and long term stability in violation of our union to this USA entity ... and under the rules of our Union we must expell enemies from within as well... these evil forces are not very high on my list of patriotic americans. and I dont think someone should be protected by a document, in which they have demonstrated actions in destroying or cercumventing that document. if they profit from the suffering of fellow americans. the use of deception and media and coregraphed by someone like Goldman Saches ... but I just dont have the hard core proof.. just curcumstantial at best. high suspecious actions going on in the market like the BANK I BEAM at s&p 500... right at 887 ... check it out... hits that point hand holds... look at all the tests... banks cant crash is what that says... but, there are no jobs - there are no green sprouts - just the mountains of debt these jerks want us to pay off... I dont know about you... but .... F them... I had no say ... I no pay...

[edit on 26-5-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
What freedoms do you think you enjoy that, say, New Zealanders (or Australians) don't enjoy (aside from owning guns, of course)?

What makes you think Americans are any more "free" than the rest of us?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Come on! Not one person is going to call out the double usage of "loose"...

seriouslllyyyy.... it's lose...

Lose your guns, lose your freedom..

[edit on 27-5-2009 by king9072]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
R.I.P Britain And Australia's gun owners.

It is a lot easier to LOOSE them than it is to get them back. You can protest and march ALL you like. You should have never given them away to begin with.

One thing that will NEVER happen without a horribly disastrous world affecting outcome is the disarming of the Armed American. It is the very FIRST and foremost thing that makes me an American.

Very proud to have this right and will do everything in my power to ensure that it is never disappears from our 50 United States.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Guns being wielded by amatuers against the US army is a friggin joke. Have fun charging the white house and being dropped by it's roof mounted microwave beam, or subsonic dished that will make you drop and vomit for hours. The only thing those "guns" will be good for is shooting yourself in the face when you comprehend they are useless.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

This person is not an American. I take it you must live in either Britain or Australia. I am going to place a guesstimate here and say , oh, Britain?

You might even be among those who got in line and gladly handed over your firearms to the "bobby". I feel for you. I really do.

You will never know what it is like to live truly free.

Enjoy keeping your finger dialed to 911 and praying that the "bobby" get there in time to save you.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Being and Aussie, I would have to say that I see a differing opinion over here. This video portrays a minority as far as I am concerned.
We have not lost the right to have guns by the way, we are just made to ensure the safety of those around us by locking them away properly.
And for the record I dont support weapons of any kind. This is one of countless reason why we have the issues we do today with violence.
They are disgusting and should all be melted to nothing!

I can say this because I am an ex military member of the Aus Army, and I have used a plethora of weapons and have seen the damage these things can do, thankfully not on a human. To watch a small mine go off in the top of a tower is fascinating, it looks very much like it lifts the earth from her mantel... But that is the power all weapons have, and to me that is just terrifying. I dont want my kids to grow up with these around. What I find even more scary is that there are those out there that think its ok to teach children the use of these things.....What are they preparing them for.
And the message we are sending them, "you know son, these things will kill and harm people, destroy lives, and communities, but, thats ok cause its our RIGHT as humans and citizens to have these. So dont worry"

I always like to put this scenario to people.

Yeah I have had this before, but if you take away guns you still have knives....the difference in the manner of killing with both of these is that the gun takes away the "responsibility" of the action, meaning you dont have to be close to the person to hurt them, you dont have to be looking in their eyes when you fire that weapon, and see the pain they are going through. A knife on the other hand, well how close do you have to get to your victim, think on that, especially when you have to look them in the eyes when you hurt them.

Oh but you know Joe Blow up the road has one and he is a violent person, I need to possibly defend myself from him... Well if we didnt have the weapons in the first place we wouldnt have this problem.

But the sadest part of all of this is that there is so much out there on the black market as well, and the Govs really dont give a toss about getting rid of this market, if they did it would have come to be by now!

Thank you for letting me rant

[edit on 27-5-2009 by The_Seeker]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

Heck enjoy the privilege of actually being able to visit this website and post here while you still can. I hear that is going to be taken away by your Government for your safety in the near future.

I am sure this site would be on the "Black List".

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TurkeyBurgers
reply to post by contemplator

This person is not an American. I take it you must live in either Britain or Australia. I am going to place a guesstimate here and say , oh, Britain?

You might even be among those who got in line and gladly handed over your firearms to the "bobby". I feel for you. I really do.

You will never know what it is like to live truly free.

Enjoy keeping your finger dialed to 911 and praying that the "bobby" get there in time to save you.

I lived in the USA for 30yrs and have been in New Zealand for the last 10. The last 10yrs of my life have truly been the most free I have ever experienced. You haven't got a clue pal.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TurkeyBurgers

Heck enjoy the privilege of actually being able to visit this website and post here while you still can. I hear that is going to be taken away by your Government for your safety in the near future.

I am sure this site would be on the "Black List".

I doubt very much our Gov would be stupid enough to do that. The Aussies DO NOT STAND FOR #........ sorry for the rudeness

Plus I think the Gov have bigger fish to fry at the moment

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Hey Seeker, I was reading some interesting posts about a woman in your country told she could not collect rain water to use in her garden. She faced arrest. You come from a mighty "free" place don't you? I could go on for 100 pages but don't have time to mess with your ignorance tonight.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator

Hey Seeker, I was reading some interesting posts about a woman in your country told she could not collect rain water to use in her garden. She faced arrest. You come from a mighty "free" place don't you? I could go on for 100 pages but don't have time to mess with your ignorance tonight.

What you consider ignorance, is obviously differing to what I see it as.
And it really is ok for you to "enlighten" me on the information you seemed to have gleaned from, obviously, very intelligent sources....
And yes my country is Free, we are not perfect, show me a country that is, even better tell me where your from and we can discuss that as well. But when things matter we do stand up as a people and we stand together, and because of that we can be prideful of ourselves and what we have done and achieved to date.

As for the bucket issue, well I am in more trouble than I first thought with the authorities, oh crap, I have a large water tank out the back of my house, and was just pricing another small one for the side of the house. Oh crap, I wonder if they also know that its now apart of the new building guidelines in Aus to have a water tank built on every new house that is erected. Sugar!!!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
My guns have successfully thwarted, even the very notion, of foreign leaders from invading the US.

They are scared of 250 million citizens who are pissed that someones trying to trespass on our property. They know better than to walk on someones land without asking, let alone try to take the farmers petrol from the gas tank or take his crops.

Not to mention the very reason we have the 2nd amendment in the first place. Yes, the second. Right after the freedom of saying my gov/a criminal wants to truly hurt me, is the freedom to bear arms against them.

I don't want your country's values placed above my constitution. Thanks.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker

my country is Free, we are not perfect

hence the rabid need for firearms...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by shanerz

Riiiiight, because if China invaded their soldiers would be gunned down. 1st they would detonate EMPs taking down all power and motive transport in the US. Then they would let the place fester for a few months and the country would rip itself apart. Then they would come in with the ground invasion doing sweeps with subsonic weapons and microwave weapons.. the Americans still wanting to fight back will drop their guns from the pain as most of these weapons will leave you either dead or vomiting for hours. Then China would offer food and safety to those who cooperate and turn in the gun holders that are left. But surely I am wrong and your "Red Dawn" power to the people war movie will be the real outcome

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Hey do you know what is really funny, I knew you would come back on that single point, was going to take it out but really want to see if my assumption was correct. And quite happily you didnt let me down. You really only proved one thing, that there really is only one person here that is being ignorant.
Bless you and I really hope that you look into things a little better before you start to pass judgment on others! It would save you a lot of grief in the future!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Hey do you know what is really funny, I knew you would come back on that single point, was going to take it out but really want to see if my assumption was correct. And quite happily you didnt let me down. You really only proved one thing, that there really is only one person here that is being ignorant.
Bless you and I really hope that you look into things a little better before you start to pass judgment on others! It would save you a lot of grief in the future!

Hey, you can dish it out but can't take it.. I'm no stranger to that on the internet. You drew first blood on this one.. slamming other countries who are not Palin loving gun fanatics. I am experiencing no grief in this so not sure what you are on about. I don't hate you or any of the other gun clutching rightwing evangelicals, but I do feel sorry for you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join