It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought Police Working Overtime In Whistler

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Thought Police Working Overtime In Whistler

www.rabble.ca

Over the past few months, law abiding citizens along with dissenters of the 2010 Olympic Games have been visited in some form or another at home, at work, or by phone by the Vancouver 2010 Integrated Security Unit (ISU).

When you have a billion dollars security budget to play with, the sky's the limit.

In Vancouver, members of the Olympic Resistance Network (ORN) have been pulled over by the VPD and asked to comply with a "random" identity check. Chris Shaw explains being pulled over by the VPD.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Here's Chris Shaw's Vid. on his experience.

Yay. Canada is going fascist too!

My personal opposition to the Olympics extends mostly to the wasted resources (mainly Tax payers money), for what essentially is a colossal propaganda exercise. There are other reasons for me being opposed to the Olympics but I don't want to make this thread about "Why I hate the Olympics".
What concerns me is this newly formed Olympic gestapo as well as the local law inforcement who have assumed discrimanatory powers over citizens who do not share same ideals as the mainstream.

www.rabble.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
sorry, I obviously don't know how to embed video. Perhaps one of you many who do know can help me out?

new topics

join