It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying in your Sleep: What does this Symbolize?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
What is going on exactly when we go to sleep and begin to fly around Earth or where ever we end up?

Take a recent flight I had during a snow storm in what looked like Colorado. There were cars below and lots of trees. I flew above them and got a little bit lower to touch the tallest tree I've ever seen with my hand, some snow powder fell off of it. Then I landed in a soft fir tree...

It is cool to fly in your sleep but ...

Why do we fly in our sleep?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OrangeJuice

Hi there

I've had the flying dream as well but I really Don't know what causes it?

If I knew I would want this dream all the time because it is so liberating.
and it feels so real.
Your flyin dream sounds amazing--I bet you were disappointed when you woke up.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Hi uk,

I like to take little cat naps through the day just to pick up on a dream. and My favorite ones are flying dreams but they are very rare. I can remember all of them too, snow, out of space, water...etc

They are very fun to have but who knows what causes these automatic flights?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OrangeJuice

Hey again.
Oh I am so envious --the out-of space dream sounds amazing.

and again you are so lucky to be able to take cat naps as well to try and access more of them.
x

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Yeah the out of space flying dream was awesome!!

I saw seven Earths with each continent placed on one Earth a piece. They were very close to each other and stars twinkled between them.

The continents were all green though so I'm not sure what that meant but again it was Awesome...!!!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I have had lots of dreams throughout my life where I was attempting to fly, but instead I would be able to bound and leap and be able to hold it then slowly drift down. I never understood why, in any dream that i can remember why it's always done this way. I might have straight up flew in dreams I don't remember, but can't think of any besides the way i described. It might be a hidden desire from childhood that you wanted to fly. If you liked superman or peter pan as a child, maybe there was that dream to fly just like them at the time. I do know it was like that for me when I was a kid. I thought superman was cool and all, but I wanted to be Peter Pan when I was a kid. Be a little boy forever, always have fun, fly, beat up on pirates. What more could a kid ask for? lol. But that is where I think my dreams of flying come from. I even remember jumping off of high things to try to fly, or jumping off of swings to "train" myself to fly. lol memories. At least I never got hurt from it, so that's a plus.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrangeJuice

Yeah the out of space flying dream was awesome!!

I saw seven Earths with each continent placed on one Earth a piece. They were very close to each other and stars twinkled between them.

The continents were all green though so I'm not sure what that meant but again it was Awesome...!!!

What you describe almost sounds like a NDE.

I mean to actually go into space and have visions like that sounds like you may have passed thro dimensions.
I am Soooooo envious

new topics

top topics

join