It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Tyson Visits Daughter on Life Support

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Source Link here

Exodus Tyson, the 4-year-old daughter of former heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson, remains in "extremely critical condition" at a Phoenix hospital after her near-fatal strangulation Monday from what police called a "tragic accident."
Exodus is on life support today after accidentally hanging herself on a cord dangling from a treadmill in her modest central Phoenix home.

Phoenix Police Sgt. Andy Hill told ABC News affiliate KNXV-TV it appeared that the treadmill cord had been wrapped around the child's neck.

"Somehow, she was playing on this treadmill, and there's a cord that hangs under the console; it's kind of a loop," Hill said. "Either she slipped or put her head in the loop, but it acted like a noose, and she was obviously unable to get herself off of it."

This is so sad, children gets them selfs into the wierdest deadly accidents.
Lets hope this turns out ok for the Tysons ..

I have four kids on my own and can relate to the times they are in ...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Come on, though it's terrible any child is in this situation I don't know if anyone should care about Tyson.

I met him a couple nights at Drai's and although he was a nice guy, though very quiet, he is still Mike Tyson.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Sure, maby Tyson isnt all that to care about, but I still dont like it when children gets into silly deadly unessesery accidents ..

One time my youngest daughter, when she was 5 years old, sat all the way out in the window-pane with the window open on the 3rd floor here, I really almost choked, cause I was out side and couldnt do any thing if she were to tip over, and since that time I am very strick on windows being open around them....just me maybe but...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join